JJ Red!ck becomes next HC of the LA Lakers

GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Fam JJ been all over the media, social media and on YouTube well before this lakers coaching shyt…
Maybe she did know he was about to be the coach, but the point is who's to say she lying, based on JJ history I'm more inclined to believe her then to believe he didn't.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Maybe she did know he was about to be the coach, but the point is who's to say she lying, based on JJ history I'm more inclined to believe her then to believe he didn't.
Ok but like I said if that was the case with her she should’ve got him out the paint the moment he was hired by BSPN… don’t wait until now.. nobody want to hear that shyt.. Had she got him out the paint early he wouldn’t even be considered for the job

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ok but like I said if that was the case with her she should’ve got him out the paint the moment he was hired by BSPN… don’t wait until now.. nobody want to hear that shyt.. Had she got him out the paint early he wouldn’t even be considered for the job
Its wild she's a Lakers fan and waits till he got the job. Send that tweet out a week or two earlier.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nothing will come of this, it wouldn't matter when she posted it. There's no proof. She probably just tired of the LeLaker shyt like the rest of us :unimpressed:
But wtf at least send it a month in advance to drum up shyt.
She a Lakers fan what does it do good now??! :dead:
This shyt now and Antonio pierce man
Im in the torture rack :bryan: