GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jeanie-buss-putting-her-head-on-lebron-james-shou-5-2388-1710014881-0_dblwide.jpg

:dead:

Do you think they fukking. :jbhmm: ?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah that’s just my feeling I really don’t know but Steve Nash tried the same shyt and the players wasn’t going for it. And he “connected” with players too but he wasn’t coaching shyt :mjlol:

He has zero experience leading men, managing and coaching. I just don’t see how you step into that role with a player like Bron breathing down your neck who basically got you the job and have success. Especially if you gotta have Bronny on the team. It’s shaping up to be a fukking circus in LA
That's my read on it. I think Reddikk can be a good coach down the road but it's gonna be a learn on the job thing and you don't want a guy who has to figure things out with an old ass Bron.

Reddikk would have been good with a team that has a bunch of kids on it like the Pistons where there's no expectations and he can figure out his coaching style

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
No breh it was dysfunctional when I was there.

And to see it’s more of the same is crazy. They really don’t care about winning anymore.
When they hired Rob Pelinka to be the gm when he was never part of a nba franchise before should have told you everything you needed to know. The only reason Jeanie hired him was because he was Kobe's agent.

That franchise is a joke.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dog…

Worse. And it all starts with upper management. Some of the The Lakers staff really talked spicy about Jerry West too…
:feedme:

I'll get called a stan but it's seemed like Kobe was the glue keeping everything together and once he passed, it turned into Game of Thrones.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
:feedme:

I'll get called a stan but it's seemed like Kobe was the glue keeping everything together and once he passed, it turned into Game of Thrones.

It really does seem like that. A part of the reason I moved to Portland was as because of his passing and Erm (Nipsey)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
not sure why JJ reddikk is allowed to skip the coaching line with zero experience. this reminds me of the last time the nets pulled this same stunt, which was an utter failure.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Give us more details breh.

In your opinion who is the major problem within the Lakers? Rambis? Pelinka? Jeanie? Who?

Jeanie doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing in my opinion.

I feel like bron has way too much influence into what the front office does & that Pelinka is just as ignorant to the job. Look at how many young players they gave away : BI, AC, etc