GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Paraphrasing Mike Wilbon: "JJ Redikk doesn't know what he's got himself into. Laker fans are the most delusional and conceited fan base in all American team sports. They think they're going to win the championship every year"

100% facts. And it's all the more reason to enjoy their torment of this hiring and their inevitable obscurity in actual championship contention :mjgrin:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Paraphrasing Mike Wilbon: "JJ Redikk doesn't know what he's got himself into. Laker fans are the most delusional and conceited fan base in all American team sports. They think they're going to win the championship every year"

100% facts. And it's all the more reason to enjoy their torment of this hiring and their inevitable obscurity in actual championship contention :mjgrin:

Pretty sure this was describing Dallas Cowboys fans.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
The NBA & NBATV should start a Hard Knocks for Basketball and begin with the Lakers next season cuz

giphy.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Might be the most out of touch description of Laker fans rn wtf does Wilbon think we on? If any stanbase knows what winning looks like it’s us. We’re calmly freakin the fukk out right now these dummies is moving like the Raiders and that is fukkin scary to me. Only the most absolutely delusion Homer Stan believes this shyt is a winning formula we know full well we’re fukked rn :snoop:

I might as well stop watching sports altogether or take up baseball :sadcam:

Somebody save GOAT franchise from this botoxed bimbo asap :damn:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bill with the face turn. If anyone was gon be with the shyts it was gon be this stick in the mud sourpuss cac :skip:

Nah fr. I typically don’t like him but he’s the only option in terms of calling out Jeanie. She’s hiding behind the women power shyt. It’s getting old. She needs to start being characterized like a James Dolan.

Bill the only one I can see eventually dropping that bomb.