GOOD DEAL?

• Total voters

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
he said Reddikk has a good basketball mind before the coaching question but I took his answer more so as saying Reddikk will realize he didn't know wtf he was talking about if he ever becomes a coach :russ:
Doc never takes accountability for his Ls tho so maybe whatever beef they had Reddikk was actually right
Doc has more rings tho :troll:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
he said Reddikk has a good basketball mind before the coaching question but I took his answer more so as saying Reddikk will realize he didn't know wtf he was talking about if he ever becomes a coach :russ:
Doc never takes accountability for his Ls tho so maybe whatever beef they had Reddikk was actually right
Because 99% of his Ls wasn’t his fault

the players choked or got hurt

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Same. I thought he and his wife loved living in Brooklyn. To me he had a sweet gig with the old man and the three podcast and now the pod with Lebron. Plus the ESPN gig. I mean you're gonna have to put both of those on the backburner now. I'm not sure a head coach of a NBA TEAM is gonna have a podcast
Yep. Dude moved his family from LA to Brooklyn so his wife could be closer to her twin sister. He was taking a car service up and down the NJ Turnpike from Brooklyn to Philly when he was playing for the Sixers. Doing OM3 podcasts from New Orleans talking about how sad he was missing his family and beefed with David Griffin for trading him to the Mavs and not the Nets before he retired.

I just think this whole thing is hilarious, including the Bron fukkery :pachaha:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I wonder if he'll coach Summer League next month just to get some reps. Good low pressure environment.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How we know guys don’t respect JJ though ?

Lebron obviously does and he’s probably not the only one .The Lakers organization said one of the reasons why they hired him is because of his ability to connect with players..

I don’t think this is a good hire but not necessarily for those reasons .

Yeah that’s just my feeling I really don’t know but Steve Nash tried the same shyt and the players wasn’t going for it. And he “connected” with players too but he wasn’t coaching shyt :mjlol:

He has zero experience leading men, managing and coaching. I just don’t see how you step into that role with a player like Bron breathing down your neck who basically got you the job and have success. Especially if you gotta have Bronny on the team. It’s shaping up to be a fukking circus in LA

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Jackson

I feel like he was more respected by his players and he had a very young Warriors team that he could grow with. He kind of had that OG/Fatherly thing goin that players connected to, especially young guys. JJ don’t have that other than being smug and wanting to be the smartest guy in the room.