Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a Henchman confession just makes Pac look like lame for going at Biggie and Puff for record sales..

This is the typical East Coast nikka logic but what people failed to realize is that Tupac's Me Against the World album went platinum while he was locked up.

He dropped AEOM and STILL did big numbers. Did he diss Bad Boy or anybody throughout the whole album? NOPE. Everything Tupac said and did was gonna cause major attention. He didnt need those nikkas to boost his sales.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
NY looks real mad in this thread. It must suck to have all that info and "truth" and people not give a fukk. Pac is still the GOAT no matter what he did outside of the studio.

If you guys fought this hard to disprove Ross's gangster or stopped all the dikkriding NY is known for maybe the genre would be different.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He showed up because he was a) he was contractually obligated, and b) his "homies" was there (:rudy:) If they were real nikkaz, they would have told him not to come. Haitian Jack knew what he was doing by having Puff, Big, and Shawn Pen there, otherwise Pac wouldn't have come.

As far as street nikkaz, most of these street nikkaz is b*tches, that's why they so quick to snitch. "You ain't shyt without your homeboyz". Cause pistols in a f*ckin' recording studio in Manhattan is lowkey :snoop: We are talking about "discipline", not a hit. If I just wanted to rob you and discipline you, that could be done broad daylight, or at your crib. This is the same Haitian Jack that supposedly was robbin' stash houses, robbin' dudes broad daylight, showin dudes people he kidnapped in the back of his trunk, etc. You do this kind of sneak sh*t on people on a) people you can't handle straight up, or b) you don't want the body to come back to you. Most nikkaz ain't tough without their guns or their homeboyz, rare is the one who can stand on his own.
Pac wasnt contractually obligated do a song with lil shawn
Now u just makin stuff up
Pac didnt no biggie and dem were there until he arrived and cease hollered at him from the balcony
He went there to do a song with lil shawn
Lil shawn said he didnt no tupac from a fly on da wall
Even when pac was retellin da story to vibe, he knew it was dumb to go there knowing da beef he had

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He showed up because he was a) he was contractually obligated, and b) his "homies" was there (:rudy:) If they were real nikkaz, they would have told him not to come. Haitian Jack knew what he was doing by having Puff, Big, and Shawn Pen there, otherwise Pac wouldn't have come.

As far as street nikkaz, most of these street nikkaz is b*tches, that's why they so quick to snitch. "You ain't shyt without your homeboyz". Cause pistols in a f*ckin' recording studio in Manhattan is lowkey :snoop: We are talking about "discipline", not a hit. If I just wanted to rob you and discipline you, that could be done broad daylight, or at your crib. This is the same Haitian Jack that supposedly was robbin' stash houses, robbin' dudes broad daylight, showin dudes people he kidnapped in the back of his trunk, etc. You do this kind of sneak sh*t on people on a) people you can't handle straight up, or b) you don't want the body to come back to you. Most nikkaz ain't tough without their guns or their homeboyz, rare is the one who can stand on his own.
first off. THEY didnt know it was going to go down at that moment. they being big and puff. maybe some other cats knew the drill.

again if i warn you before hand. DONT DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. and you do it anyway. from street dude to street dude. i know you're stubborn and you only listen to experiences. you have to get hit up side your head with a brick before you believe a brick upside the head hurts.

if big would've told him dont show up that day. he would've said why not. and he would've showed up anyway. being mr I aint scared of nothing pac. and it still would've gone down. even if big and them had the exact time when it was going to pop off. and we all know thats pacs mentality.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. Setting someone up is not cowardly, it's smart. It's not as if there's any honor to this street shyt. You don't go and challenge a dude to a duel at high-noon. You don't wanna be taking chances when it comes to your life.

Look at the way the italians kill, the mafia. They love the set-up...

:snoop: This is what's wrong with the game, and why snitching is at an all time high. That's why I can't f*ck with most of you nikkaz. If you want to "discipline" someone, you make it public, you prove a point. So if I hide out in your house, and I have your wife hit you up to come over, and when you open the door, I pop out with a knife and stab you, does that make me tough? it's one thing to say the got Pac, it's another to say "Pac b*tch nikka this, pac b*tch nikka that" I guarantee cats like Jimmy and Jack done run up on nikkaz broad daylight and robbed 'em. They knew better than to do that with Pac. And Jack been a snitch, and an FBI informant, since way back, Pac was just telling the truth :manny:

And don't ever compare b*tch azz ginnys to real nikkaz with heart. Italians are the definition of no honor, setting up their own family members. Fakkits wanna talk all that tough racist sh*t, but never have the balls to fight a nikka one on one.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: This is what's wrong with the game, and why snitching is at an all time high. That's why I can't f*ck with most of you nikkaz. If you want to "discipline" someone, you make it public, you prove a point. So if I hide out in your house, and I have your wife hit you up to come over, and when you open the door, I pop out with a knife and stab you, does that make me tough? it's one thing to say the got Pac, it's another to say "Pac b*tch nikka this, pac b*tch nikka that" I guarantee cats like Jimmy and Jack done run up on nikkaz broad daylight and robbed 'em. They knew better than to do that with Pac. And Jack been a snitch, and an FBI informant, since way back, Pac was just telling the truth :manny:

And don't ever compare b*tch azz ginnys to real nikkaz with heart. Italians are the definition of no honor, setting up their own family members. Fakkits wanna talk all that tough racist sh*t, but never have the balls to fight a nikka one on one.

These nikkas is cold-hearted killers and you think they were scared of 2Pac? Who's alive and who is dead? What's 2Pac jacket look like?

2Pac wasn't a gangster or a street nikka. His constant need to prove his "toughness" was his downfall. Everybody knows it's some nikkas you don't try and situations you fallback from for whatever reasons. 2Pac didn't understand this.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
I swear Pac stans are some of the most delusional people I have ever seen... they're more confused than he ever was.

And I don't even like Biggie like that... nor am I from the East Coast... I'm just wondering why people still want to claim that Pac was really out here doing what he believed like that was a good thing...

Rap is not, and never will be, that serious.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
You're living in a fairytale breh. And yeah Pac was so dangerous he shot himself in the nuts.

:heh:
Breh there's a reason the 'ginnys' have always been at the top of organized crime, earlier in America and now in Europe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its messed up that they took 2pac and did him like that. he stood for so much and died for so little. i mean his life was in constant chaos and then he had snakes like this on top of that. the more i live the more i know that he was not the crazy man that the media portrayed him to be. he was telling us but we brushed him off. i feel that we as fans have some part in his downfall as well because he warned us but we didnt believe

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac didnt no biggie and dem were there until he arrived and cease hollered at him from the balcony
Even when pac was retellin da story to vibe, he knew it was dumb to go there knowing da beef he had

Lil Shawn and Pac didn't know each other.

They didn't have beef until after the Vibe interview.

Pac said that nikka was crying uncontrollably when he got off the elevator.

Pac made a remark like "Why is this nikka crying when I'm the one who got shot?"

Lil Shawn said he caught a lot of flack for that "Lil Shawn was crying uncontrollably" shyt :heh:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its messed up that they took 2pac and did him like that. he stood for so much and died for so little. i mean his life was in constant chaos and then he had snakes like this on top of that. the more i live the more i know that he was not the crazy man that the media portrayed him to be. he was telling us but we brushed him off. i feel that we as fans have some part in his downfall as well because he warned us but we didnt believe

What exactly did he stand for? He was in love with criminals. He basically said Henchmen and them copped him jewelry, they introduced him to Biggie. He thought that shyt was out of love? Then he turns around and falls in love with Suge. 2Pac was the epitome of a smart dumb nikka.

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans

He stood for what? Don't confuse heart/toughness with prestige. He stood for doing what he believed, but what was positive about it? He did not have to go down the path he did... he chose it. Let's be real here. Pac was telling the truth about his situation... a situation that he sort of got himself into. Don't let your love and admiration for Pac change the fact that he was out here living a life he didn't have to lead.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

What Would U Do Crew - 2Pac & the Quad Studio Shooting

TUPAC - I met him through some rough characters I knew. He was trying to get legitimate and all that, so I thought I was doing him a favor. But when I called him back for directions, he was, like, "I don't have the money." I said, "If you don't have the money, I'm not coming." He hung up the phone, then called me back: "I'm going to call [Uptown Entertainment CEO] Andre Harrell and make sure you get the money, but I'm going to give you the money out of my pocket." So I said, "All right, I'm on my way." As we're walking up to the building, somebody screamed from up the top of the studio. It was Little Caesar, Biggie's [the Notorious B.I.G.] sideman. That's my homeboy. As soon as I saw him, all my concerns about the situation were relaxed.

This is in addition to one of the jackers implyin' Puff knew about it (how could they now?!) :ohhh:

first off. THEY didnt know it was going to go down at that moment. they being big and puff. maybe some other cats knew the drill.

again if i warn you before hand. DONT DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. and you do it anyway. from street dude to street dude. i know you're stubborn and you only listen to experiences. you have to get hit up side your head with a brick before you believe a brick upside the head hurts.

if big would've told him dont show up that day. he would've said why not. and he would've showed up anyway. being mr I aint scared of nothing pac. and it still would've gone down. even if big and them had the exact time when it was going to pop off. and we all know thats pacs mentality.

Pac probably would have been ready to :bustback:, he was relaxed because he saw them, even then, when he was caught off guard, he didn't back down. Your post is exactly why I don't understand how people can call Pac a b*tch azz nikka .

These nikkas is cold-hearted killers and you think they were scared of 2Pac? Who's alive and who is dead? What's 2Pac jacket look like?

2Pac wasn't a gangster or a street nikka. His constant need to prove his "toughness" was his downfall. Everybody knows it's some nikkas you don't try and situations you fallback from for whatever reasons. 2Pac didn't understand this.

"now that I got my money right, I want war" BIG is dead too, don't get your point. Jeffrey Dahmer was a coldhearted killer, don't make him tough. :snoop: at disciplining a nikka by setting him up. What part of the game is that? Y'all don't make no f*cking sense. When you are in the streets, life or death is more chance than anything. He didn't need to prove his "toughness". He was ready to let Thug Life go when Puff started all that rah rah talk. These Bad Boy nikkaz/Henchmen are the exact definition of bytch azz nikkaz. They settin' nikkaz up for rape, gettin 'em robbed, and then talk sh*t behind your back while you're in jail :scusthov: at anybody respecting nikkaz who get extorted and don't do nothing about it.

TUPAC - I felt nervous because this guy knew somebody I had major beef with. I didn't want to tell the police, but I can tell the world. Nigel had introduced me to Booker. Everybody knew I was short on money. All my shows were getting canceled. All my money from my records was going to lawyers; all the movie money was going to my family. So I was doing this type of stuff, rapping for guys and getting paid.

Pac stayed operating by the G code. Most of you nikkaz can't really relate.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Even 1 of dem Junior Mafia nikkas said on a dvd that Big's mistake was not reaching out to Pac when he got shot. He never went to visit him in the hospital nor in jail.

When Pac got shot "5 times" he was lucid enough to travel to the 5th floor and stash his unregistered gun inside of a piano and ask for a cigarette. (Who the fuk does all that shyt after getting shot 5 times, and once in the head?)

Stretch or somebody in Pac's camp let Big and his peoples know that Pac had stashed his gun in the piano of Quad Studios and Biggie went there to retrieve the gun and give it to Pac at the hospital. That's where he met 2pac's biological father who will also testify that Biggie was at the hospital.

IMO, Big was just a real ass nikka who was still looking out for someone he was cool with even after he "supposedly" set him up. (Which DIDN'T HAPPEN) If u really set a nikka up why would u go to the hospital and attempt to give the man back his gun?

:ld:

The whole east/west shyt and Biggie's death are a direct result of Pac being paranoid and insane and running his big ass mouth.

I'm a huge Pac fan but this shyt is true and hurts me to admit it.