Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

Daps
Once released he publicly accused many people of conspiring against him when only one man was responsible. He accused Tut of complicity.

Only problem is Tut wasn't there. The accusation made Tut a target given his lengthy criminal record and he was subsequently arrested.
:rudy:

Tut was arrested for kidnapping and robbing a drug dealer but because the feds listen to lyrics he was pressured for info about the rap biz.

:childplease: nikka...Tut just confessed to the shyt like last year...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/15/dexter-isaac-admits-tupac_n_877697.html

Matter of fact, 50 said (implied) that Tut did it too. You and Curtis Sc00n are trying too hard. I reject your deposit :pacspit:

Many Men By:50 Cent (UNCENSORED) - YouTube

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
If you read the Vibe interview, Pac was kinda giving Henchmen a hard time about getting down to the studio.

Supposedly, Jimmy got Pac's number from Puff.Jimmy tried to lure Pac to the studio by asking him to do a collab with a rapper Jimmy was managing by the name of Lil Shawn.

Jimmy kept telling Pac he didn't have the money right then, but if he came in and laid the track, he'd get him the money later.

Pac said he knew Jimmy was just trying to use him, so he told Jimmy he wasn't coming unless they had the money right then and there.I believe it was supposed to be 7 stacks.Pac had a rep for being generous and hopping on nikkaz shyt for free, but he was going through that rape shyt and his pockets were kinda hurting....Pac got kinda brolic with Jimmy on the phone because Jimmy kept blowing his shyt up.I guess Pac told him "just have my money" and hung up on the nikka.

Jimmy probably was used to punking rappers and felt disrespected by the way Pac was talking to him.Not only that, he was Haitian Jacque's boy.

Jimmy was probably like "who this rap nikka think he is?:wtf:" and decided to say hey "we need to check this dude".....that's where the whole "Tupac needed to be disciplined" shyt came from.

I think Pac got caught being arrogant and letting his nuts hang with the wrong nikkaz.

I'm not saying them nikkaz didn't deserve it.They were some snake ass nikkaz, but Pac was 23-24 at the time and probably was a lil to wild

Pac was just supposed to take that beating and keep it moving.I'm quite sure Pac wasn't the first celeb that Jimmy had to "discipline".It's just that other celebs get scared and fall into place, but Pac had to much pride and tried blast back....that's what started the whole shyt storm.

If he would've just took that beating and submitted, he would probably still be alive right now.

He said he had people coming up to him asking "why did you fight them?" he knew the rules.He was supposed to take that ass kicking and come up off his jewelry.

But the nikka Pac didn't have that kind of spirit.

"I wasn't about to let nobody take my shyt":pachaha:

That nikka was crazy, man

To add to this, just a few things:

a) It was a setup, y'all nikkaz talking about gangsta this, gangsta that, but they tricked dude into showing up alone at night in an elevator and sent two dudes with heat to corner him and "discipline" him. Why didn't they get at him on some street sh*t. Pac was always open. Because they were some b*tch azz nikkaz to begin with, but none of you nikkaz see that. That is Ducktape Ent vs Yung LA type sh*t, you don't get no points for that. If they had rolled up on Pac while he was chillin' in Harlem or Brooklyn with his crew, and punked him on the street in front of everyone, then that would have been some gangsta sh*t, but they wasn't gonna do that, because they knew how Pac got down :violent:. When Pac saw dude who robbed his boy's chain in Vegas, he rolled up on him off GP. They didn't lure him into some dark secret corner and surprise attack him. Same at MTV awards. :rudy: at anybody buckin' at nikkaz, cops at that, being fake or a wannabe. Pac never fabricated one detail in his life. which is less than I can say for Junior Mafia.

b) Y'all talkin' about they warned him and sh*t. HOW ARE YOU MY HOMEY IF YOU ARE AT THE LOCATION I AM GETTING SHOT AT, AND DON'T DO NOTHING! Since when is it cool to be down with the setup? Like Pac said, Wu Tang got robbed in Death Row's club, he got their chain back, and told them if they wanted to shoot the fair one, he could have them meet with the nikkaz that did it.

Most of you nikkaz just as fake as Big and Puff and Ducktape and all these other fake azz rappers. :pacspit:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

a) It was a setup, y'all nikkaz talking about gangsta this, gangsta that, but they tricked dude into showing up alone at night in an elevator and sent two dudes with heat to corner him and "discipline" him. Why didn't they get at him on some street sh*t. Pac was always open. Because they were some b*tch azz nikkaz to begin with, but none of you nikkaz see that. That is Ducktape Ent vs Yung LA type sh*t, you don't get no points for that. If they had rolled up on Pac while he was chillin' in Harlem or Brooklyn with his crew, and punked him on the street in front of everyone, then that would have been some gangsta sh*t, but they wasn't gonna do that, because they knew how Pac got down :violent:. When Pac saw dude who robbed his boy's chain in Vegas, he rolled up on him off GP. They didn't lure him into some dark secret corner and surprise attack him. Same at MTV awards. :rudy: at anybody buckin' at nikkaz, cops at that, being fake or a wannabe. Pac never fabricated one detail in his life. which is less than I can say for Junior Mafia.

b) Y'all talkin' about they warned him and sh*t. HOW ARE YOU MY HOMEY IF YOU ARE AT THE LOCATION I AM GETTING SHOT AT, AND DON'T DO NOTHING! Since when is it cool to be down with the setup? Like Pac said, Wu Tang got robbed in Death Row's club, he got their chain back, and told them if they wanted to shoot the fair one, he could have them meet with the nikkaz that did it.

Most of you nikkaz just as fake as Big and Puff and Ducktape and all these other fake azz rappers. :pacspit:

shut your dumbass up, u dont knw nothin bout the streets, street nikkaz wanna catch u lowkey where nobody around and they have no witnesses, they not wide open like that, this aint tv, if u got beef what a nikka and u can just easily get him to show up at a studio then the nikka is not street smart, and is green to this shyt, which pac was, cause if u feel nikkaz set u up for rape, and u running around saying this shyt about how he a snitch and then u talkin crazy to him on the phone, why would show up where his people might be, why wouldnt u think the shyt would be a setup

so if i tell u i knw these nikkaz u hangin wit and they aint right so just chill from hanging wit them, and u still do the shyt then i cant save u, and i doubt big knew what was going down like that anyway, he was being extorted by the nikkaz who set it up, fukk u think he was a partner, pac was coming there to see big, big didnt call him up to come to the studio, pac was there to meet the nikkaz who he had beef wit and record for one they artist

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggie should of never warned him in da first place.
He was clearly tryin to look out for his friend and was putting himself in danger by talkin bad about henchmen and em behind their back. But he still gave pac da heads up anyway and look where it got him?

He was better off not sayin a thing

• Dap
Reactions: Tom
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This subject will always spiral out of control.You have East coast centric nikkaz who're always going to believe the "Pac was a bytch ass nikka confused about life and trying to use drama to sell records" angle.

Like I said, most of that shyt Curtis Penn is writing about, I read that shyt back in 1999.

I just don't get his allegations that Pac tried to take credit for "violent crimes".....as much as Pac ran his mouth, I don't remember him ever trying to take credit for Stretch's murder?

I agree with about 90% of what he has to say, but he's sprinkling in little morsels of hate throughout that whole write up.

He's making assumptions to cast Pac in a negative light IMO

"Tupac was always trying to take credit for violent crimes".....As I've said, I've been looking into this shyt for about 13 years now....don't ever remember Pac trying to take credit for violent crimes.

That's what happens when your adversaries are allowed to write your history.

This dude is obviously riding with the other side.Some of the dudes Pac got at just so happens to be his neighbors/nikkaz.

Maybe I shouldn't call it all out hate, but there's definitely a lil angst in his heart.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Biggie should of never warned him in da first place.
He was clearly tryin to look out for his friend and was putting himself in danger by talkin bad about henchmen and em behind their back. But he still gave pac da heads up anyway and look where it got him?

He was better off not sayin a thing

Even 1 of dem Junior Mafia nikkas said on a dvd that Big's mistake was not reaching out to Pac when he got shot. He never went to visit him in the hospital nor in jail. His second mistake was going to Cali to do his victory lap. His 3rd mistake was his cheapshot in the "Going back to Cali" song. His 4th mistake was not showing any type of grief for Pac being killed. Those are the events which lead to his murder.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^ you sound like a Pac stan in denial... just because YOU think there's more pieces to the puzzle, doesn't mean there actually is... considering dude knows Tut personally, I can see why he has animosity towards Pac. Pac basically helped end Tut's life as a free man with his reckless snitching on wax... you act like dude is just some internet blogger tweeting from his mother's basement, he's an OG who was acquainted with a lot of the major players of the era... does that mean he's 100% in this particular instance? NO.... but I damn sure would believe his account on the events before some dude on a message board claiming "there's more pieces to the puzzle"

Pac was feeling invincible and thought he could mouth off to a dude who commanded respect in the streets and there would be no repercussions... Jimmy Henchman had more power than he did in the streets decided to discipline him for such to teach him a lesson, end of story... the depiction as told by Curtis is pretty consistent with everything people have been saying for years now

U missed the part where it said Tut wuz a 3 time loser and wuz arrested for kidnapping a drug dealer:wtb: He mighta got a reduced sentence if he knew shyt about the rap game,but since he said he didn't he ended up getting the max he wuz gonna get irregardless,how is that pacs fault,they surely ain't arrest tut cuz pac said his name on a song...puff never been questioned once has he.

When did pac takecredit for killing Stretch? He says "guess his new friends wanted him dead" and in that vibe interview where he says he "murdered thug life" he makes sure he clears up the fact he's talkin about the group itself....pac said he wuz hurt by the fact Stretch didn't try to fight back with him,but they didn't have guns lol.....so the logic might make u say :what:....but Pac had his reasons whether u agree or not there his reasons...so to say it wuz for sales and controversy I think is stupid...the sog "holla at me" is pacs first verse at stretch or biggie?I never thought it wuz much in it about biggie if anything....but is the line "what could u do ?if it wuz up to u id be dead now",reference to biggie knowing and not warning him?or stretch not doing anything during the robbery? I took it toward stretch

Daps
Reppin
NULL

People gotta reconize... Pac had been shot up and sentenced within a 24 hours so of course he's gonna have alot of anger and rage built. Those bad boy nikkas werent no angels either. Imagine you sitting in the cell and your supposed homie(Biggie) never visited you while locked up. Never wrote a letter or gave you any acknowledgment but then you hear him put out a song called "Who Shot Ya" which looks like a mock at you shortly after?

You gonna start questioning yourself was he really involved in this shyt? Cuz after all before getting bucked at,l Pac was doing a favor for a nikka involved with Biggie and Biggie already knew he was coming so I understand where Pac come from. Especially when you start hearing things about possible setup in prison and nobody around Biggie's camp to come through to visit him and clear the issues up.

Then when Puff wrote him a letter in jail basically calling him a bluff and telling him that he aint no real thug because real thugs go out in a blaze and ride it to the end. Had cats on radio dissing him, talking about him getting raped in jail, and basically calling him a fake when he said Thug Life was dead and that he wanted to move on. Imagine taking all of that and not being able to respond because you locked up

Thats why Pac went back to the rowdy Thug Life shyt because he felt his manhood was being challenged, people thought he was weak and he felt he had a point to prove.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
This subject will always spiral out of control.You have East coast centric nikkaz who're always going to believe the "Pac was a bytch ass nikka confused about life and trying to use drama to sell records" angle.

Like I said, most of that shyt Curtis Penn is writing about, I read that shyt back in 1999.

OH YOU READ IT??
so basically, your rant doesnt really count as much as anybody elses :skip:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even 1 of dem Junior Mafia nikkas said on a dvd that Big's mistake was not reaching out to Pac when he got shot. He never went to visit him in the hospital nor in jail. His second mistake was going to Cali to to his victory lap. His 3rd mistake was his cheapshot in the "Going back to Cali" song. His 3rd mistake was not showing any type of grief for Pac being killed. Those are the events which lead to his murder.

The second and third mistakes your named were accurate
But they got nothin to do with whether he knew of da setup or not

Theres a video of Pac's father saying biggie came to da hospital after pac got shot and was concerned etc. and dis was after pac flipped him da bird. Pac was only in da hospital for like 24 hours and still big visited

Once pac started sayin big had somethin to do with it, he backed off of him.Lets not forget, big told pac not to hang wiYth henchmen and dem on the low, and pac just revealed it to da world in da vibe article Im sure henchmen checked biggie for that.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps

shut your dumbass up, u dont knw nothin bout the streets, street nikkaz wanna catch u lowkey where nobody around and they have no witnesses, they not wide open like that, this aint tv, if u got beef what a nikka and u can just easily get him to show up at a studio then the nikka is not street smart, and is green to this shyt, which pac was, cause if u feel nikkaz set u up for rape, and u running around saying this shyt about how he a snitch and then u talkin crazy to him on the phone, why would show up where his people might be, why wouldnt u think the shyt would be a setup
Exactly. Setting someone up is not cowardly, it's smart. It's not as if there's any honor to this street shyt. You don't go and challenge a dude to a duel at high-noon. You don't wanna be taking chances when it comes to your life.

Look at the way the italians kill, the mafia. They love the set-up...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People gotta reconize... Pac had been shot up and sentenced within a 24 hours so of course he's gonna have alot of anger and rage built. Those bad boy nikkas werent no angels either. Imagine you sitting in the cell and your supposed homie(Biggie) never visited you while locked up. Never wrote a letter or gave you any acknowledgment but then you hear him put out a song called "Who Shot Ya" which looks like a mock at you shortly after?

You gonna start questioning yourself was he really involved in this shyt? Cuz after all before getting bucked at,l Pac was doing a favor for a nikka involved with Biggie and Biggie already knew he was coming so I understand where Pac come from. Especially when you start hearing things about possible setup in prison and nobody around Biggie's camp to come through to visit him and clear the issues up.

Then when Puff wrote him a letter in jail basically calling him a bluff and telling him that he aint no real thug because real thugs go out in a blaze and ride it to the end. Had cats on radio dissing him, talking about him getting raped in jail, and basically calling him a fake when he said Thug Life was dead and that he wanted to move on. Imagine taking all of that and not being able to respond because you locked up

Thats why Pac went back to the rowdy Thug Life shyt because he felt his manhood was being challenged, people thought he was weak and he felt he had a point to prove.

Probaly the best simplest breakdown....Hitemup is the response to Who Shot Ya....Who Shot Ya wuz the straw that broke the camels back I believe,Curtis Sc00n should question whether or not badboy wuz trying to take credit for a violent crime they weren't apart of according to him...the timings a little fuked up ain't it:wtb:?

I still think it woulda been squashed at the soul train awards,but sumbody pulled a gun and now well never know...biggie might still be alive if they talked like pac and nas did.

Kinda fuked up Pac hadn't gained enuff goodwill with the hiphop community for them to allow him to be angry for a year after being shot and thrown in jail for a year...alotta old nikkas now wanna talk about it NOW but didn't really rally around or try to talk to pac back then,and Pac respected them...I remembStretch sayin "pac likes to talk a lot when he gets angry and sumtimes doesn't mean what he says,then once he calm down hell be like,"why did I say that"?"
Pac needed that time to calm down,I mean damn by the time we get to 7th day theory all thos rap beefs seem to be about dead as we know he squashed it with Nas and Chino,doesn't even really mention Biggie...but the rap game is not one of empathy,until u die of course:manny:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not at all, Pac never blamed Puff and Big for having him shot. He blamed them for knowing it was gonna happen and not warning him. He also blamed them for acting like they didn't know who did it and the fact that he had to find about who did it in jail when he did so much for Big for free.

but he was WARNED. what part of that do pac stans not get. and i'm a pac fan way before he was popular. i knew the entire time. he was only calling them out because he knew he could without dealing with any repercussions. he was calling out light weights. not real thugs. and he knew this.

biggie told pac. leave them dudes alone. pac as usual was stubborn and wouldnt listen. what do you do with a stubborn fool that wont listen? let him find out the hard way.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

now i will agree with you on this. it was a girl move to trick a little dude to be alone. as if you couldnt man up and get him in plain site.
the cold thing was biggie warned dude not to mess with them clowns from the get go. before the first incident every happened. he wouldnt listen. and pac being pac wont back down. i respect that. but i dont respect being stupid and stubborn to a fault. which caused the initial incident to begin with.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

so if i tell u i knw these nikkaz u hangin wit and they aint right so just chill from hanging wit them, and u still do the shyt then i cant save u, and i doubt big knew what was going down like that anyway, he was being extorted by the nikkaz who set it up, fukk u think he was a partner, pac was coming there to see big, big didnt call him up to come to the studio, pac was there to meet the nikkaz who he had beef wit and record for one they artist

He showed up because he was a) he was contractually obligated, and b) his "homies" was there (:rudy:) If they were real nikkaz, they would have told him not to come. Haitian Jack knew what he was doing by having Puff, Big, and Shawn Pen there, otherwise Pac wouldn't have come.

As far as street nikkaz, most of these street nikkaz is b*tches, that's why they so quick to snitch. "You ain't shyt without your homeboyz". Cause pistols in a f*ckin' recording studio in Manhattan is lowkey :snoop: We are talking about "discipline", not a hit. If I just wanted to rob you and discipline you, that could be done broad daylight, or at your crib. This is the same Haitian Jack that supposedly was robbin' stash houses, robbin' dudes broad daylight, showin dudes people he kidnapped in the back of his trunk, etc. You do this kind of sneak sh*t on people on a) people you can't handle straight up, or b) you don't want the body to come back to you. Most nikkaz ain't tough without their guns or their homeboyz, rare is the one who can stand on his own.