Jimmy Henchman admits he was behind the Tupac shooting in '94!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly did he stand for? He was in love with criminals. He basically said Henchmen and them copped him jewelry, they introduced him to Biggie. He thought that shyt was out of love? Then he turns around and falls in love with Suge. 2Pac was the epitome of a smart dumb nikka.

He stood for what? Don't confuse heart/toughness with prestige. He stood for doing what he believed, but what was positive about it? He did not have to go down the path he did... he chose it. Let's be real here. Pac was telling the truth about his situation... a situation that he sort of got himself into. Don't let your love and admiration for Pac change the fact that he was out here living a life he didn't have to lead.

pac stood for a young black man that wanted the best for his people. like giving bums 100 bills, saying he wanted youth football leagues for major cities, having concerts that benefit them if they got A-B honor roll, him wanting a political party for minorities that focused more on minority problems, writing all the O'gs in the pennitentary telling them that we need to stop killing 1 another and calling a truce and focusing on positive things rather than further oppressing the community and bringing more divisions for the ghettos, etc those are only a few of things he stood for im way off from just the rap talk part of this convo so i will kindly excuse myself

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
pac stood for a young black man that wanted the best for his people. like giving bums 100 bills, saying he wanted youth football leagues for major cities, having concerts that benefit them if they got A-B honor roll, him wanting a political party for minorities that focused more on minority problems, writing all the O'gs in the pennitentary telling them that we need to stop killing 1 another and calling a truce and focusing on positive things rather than further oppressing the community and bringing more divisions for the ghettos, etc those are only a few of things he stood for im way off from just the rap talk part of this convo so i will kindly excuse myself

He said and WANTED a lot of things... but you don't get that by wanting to associate yourself with people who will never stand or want that. Period. I love Pac's music, he had a lot of good songs and he spoke on a lot of real shyt in his music. That I fully respect. But you have to separate what he talked about from what he actually did. That's where most Pac fans get it confused. Separating the music from the lifestyle.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He said and WANTED a lot of things... but you don't get that by wanting to associate yourself with people who will never stand or want that. Period. I love Pac's music, he had a lot of good songs and he spoke on a lot of real shyt in his music. That I fully respect. But you have to separate what he talked about from what he actually did. That's where most Pac fans get it confused. Separating the music from the lifestyle.

how can you say that he only talked about giving bums 50s n 100 dollar bills?
how can you say he only talked about writing o'gs telling them to truce?
who knows if he would have started the youth football league? when he was going to do it snoop and snoop has had 1 for years. the political system could be a tricky 1 but it is the thought that counts if he can say it and the right positive minded person picked it up and ran with it thats all that it could have taken. ill admit he had his faults n shortcomings but we all do i never met a perfect man plus he was young only like 20-25 its people that are still acting up well into their 30's but they do have a chance to change he just didnt get that chance

YBE

Banned
Daps
Biggies gone because his dumbass went to Cali acting like as if he owned it. Making slick comments about Death Row on the Wakeup show and You'd think he get the memo when E-40 could have set him up and had him wacked. Nope he didn't listen

word. what nikka at Bad Boy thought that was a good idea? :why:

YBE

Banned
Daps
"I just remember what you told me.Don't go to war unless you got your money right...well, I got my money right, nikka....now I want war" -Pac

I think he was talking to Henchmen on that.

Pac knew them nikkaz had more power/money than he did.

But at the same time, He knew Henchmen was eating off Puffy/Biggie/Bad Boy.

It seems like A lot of shyt Pac was saying back then has proven to be true.

He said them NY Black Mafia nikkaz/ Drug dealers had Puffy/Bad Boy under extortion.

"Puffy getting robbed like a bytch, to hide that fact, he did some shyt he shouldn't of did"

nikkaz is going off public images.Pac was speaking on the dark inner workings of the hip hop world.

You had a bunch of strong arm, dirty, street nikkaz/ killers coming from the drug game and hooking up with music execs in an attempt to invest/legitimize their money.

How do you think nikkaz like that felt about these fake rappers going around portraying the life they really lived?

They had to be looking at most of these rappers like:stopitslime::childplease::aicmon::wtb::birdman::comeon::rudy::beli:

That's why they decided to tax them nikkaz.Beat they ass and run em for their jewelry.

I heard BIG got a lot of his rapping material from the stories that Jimmy Henchmen used to tell him about his past capers.

I think when Pac dissed them nikkaz in the NY Daily News, he thought he was standing up for hip hop.I think on one hand, he was happy about seeing nikkaz getting money, but when he found out how dirty them nikkaz was....running around snitching and working with the FEDS etc etc.......I don't think Pac could hold back on that shyt....He had a big mouth.

I think he hooked up with Death Row just to even the playing field with Henchmen and his nikkaz.He wanted to make major moves with Death Row so he could get his money right.He knew they nikkaz he was dealing with had helicopter money(According to Napoleon...he said the nikkaz that got at Pac owned helicopters and shyt).

I think BIG & Puff were just a means to an end to Pac.

It's like Going at a pimp.If you really want to fukk with a pimps money, take away his 2 main bytches.That would fukk with his money supply.

I think that's why Pac was going at Big & Puff so hard.He was doing that to get back at Henchmen and his people.They were just bytch nikkaz to him, so he turned them into collateral damage.....at that time....in his personal war on the Henchmen "Cabal"/ Bad Boy

Exactly......Pac looking down today like :stopitslime:

Daps
And don't ever compare b*tch azz ginnys to real nikkaz with heart. Italians are the definition of no honor, setting up their own family members. Fakkits wanna talk all that tough racist sh*t, but never have the balls to fight a nikka one on one.

like nikkaz don't kill they own family members? :stopitslime:

In organized crime, you have to REALLY do something fukked up...like fukk up ALOT of money to get killed by a family member.

Don't front like a nikka never murdered his family over some 100 dollars worth of crack, or over a dispute over a fukking VIDEO GAME.

Brother Kills Brother in Video Game Dispute 7/17/07 | 6abc.com

STFU, you sound stupid right now. :snoop:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
He showed up because he was a) he was contractually obligated, and b) his "homies" was there (:rudy:) If they were real nikkaz, they would have told him not to come. Haitian Jack knew what he was doing by having Puff, Big, and Shawn Pen there, otherwise Pac wouldn't have come.

As far as street nikkaz, most of these street nikkaz is b*tches, that's why they so quick to snitch. "You ain't shyt without your homeboyz". Cause pistols in a f*ckin' recording studio in Manhattan is lowkey :snoop: We are talking about "discipline", not a hit. If I just wanted to rob you and discipline you, that could be done broad daylight, or at your crib. This is the same Haitian Jack that supposedly was robbin' stash houses, robbin' dudes broad daylight, showin dudes people he kidnapped in the back of his trunk, etc. You do this kind of sneak sh*t on people on a) people you can't handle straight up, or b) you don't want the body to come back to you. Most nikkaz ain't tough without their guns or their homeboyz, rare is the one who can stand on his own.

he was obligated to do nothin, he only knew his homies was there once he got there and saw them nikkaz, he was there already, like a dumbass

yes pistols in a recording studio is much more lowkey, most hip hop artist at the time had they pistol in a recording studio, so yea its more lowkey then running up on a nikka who is a star, has been in major movies, and a major player in hip hop in broad day light to rob/kill him, these nikkaz is killers, they run wit drug kingpins, they have no problem killing a nikka, fukk u think they scared of pac for, and at the time pac had no backup, no suge to protect him

put it like this i can walk up to a nikka and rob/kill him on his doorstep or i can rob/kill a nikkaz by setting him up to go chill wit a bytch i got working for me, which has the least chance of gettin caught

e40 did the same thing to biggie, set him up and coulda had him killed

same way nas coulda had him touched in ny

and dont play that ny shyt wit me, im from new orleans, i like pac music over biggie and all that, but that shyt was dumb as fukk, shyt showed he was green to wat was happening

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Thats why when Game talks about being a Pac fan I laugh

You act like the Game was supposed to know this though. I'm sure no one knew what had actually went down behind the scenes other than Henchman and his closest associates until now.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Wished Pac just stuck to music and leave all the street shyt alone. :(

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
You act like the Game was supposed to know this though. I'm sure no one knew what had actually went down behind the scenes other than Henchman and his closest associates until now.

pac pretty much said all this shyt in so many words on against all odds, if you heard the song how could you not know

Daps
seems like Pac was a paranoid, loud mouth who started alot of unnecessary bullshyt because he lacked the appropriate smarts needed to deal with his insecurity and paranoia....drug other people into his mess and some people got got.

fukk YOU 2PAC :pacspit: