Jimmy Fallon has that white Tik Tok girl on his show do dances created by blacks

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Tough break nikka.

:yeshrug:

I see this time and time and time again, all the complaints (a lot being valid) by black people on social media for wanting to 'create' cool shyt for free that other people monetize.

At some point one of these creative complainers might push for teaching people who do safeguard their intellectual property, shyt they could even charge for it, make a course, all kinda ways to go about this besides LOOK AT DIS WHITE BISH ON TV :mjcry:

I don't want black people to be jaded or discouraged about every aspect of being black. I want to love and bless everyone I meet and want those blessings back. But please don't start your day off thinking anybody, especially white folk give a motherfukk about you, in either direction. Be open to receiving help and consideration but don't make moves based on getting it.

Ya'll think 13, 14, 15 year old kids are thinking about intellectual property when they do something on tiktok?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Let’s be real a black girl doing a dance is not going to be seen as anything special. Jimmy could have had the black girl that created the dance on the show but his white audience is not going to care

Cacs don't support brehs like that. Look at these IG follower numbers

Kendall Jenner - 157 million
Selena Gomez 218 million
Addison Rae - 37.5 million

Future - 16.5 million
Ciara 27.5 million
Lil Baby - 11.6 million (Highest selling artist of 2020)
Zion Williamson - 5 million
Usher - 9 million

Last edited:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
You can maybe own the name of a dance, but you’re not going to own the body movements itself. That’s ridiculous

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I imagine most non Tik Tok users/pop culture followers don’t either but it still doesn’t sit right with my spirit that a basic white broad is getting a push for taking black people’s creation and getting rich off it.

Atleast be good at it and show love to that culture back like Eminem does (I know that’s not a popular take on here lol)

your comparing a tik-tok kid to eminem? :unimpressed:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Let’s be real a black girl doing a dance is not going to be seen as anything special. Jimmy could have had the black girl that created the dance on the show but his white audience is not going to care
Facts

Also jimmy, tyler, brad, ahmed, yao ming,singh on tik tok are not into black women..they rather see white wimmin

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They chose Leno over Conan. Conan's ratings were trash. And that's my dude.

he was given 6 months :gucci: he was set up to fail.

the chose conan over fallon for the long term. fallon was in the building and they had to make a choice.