Jimmy Fallon has that white Tik Tok girl on his show do dances created by blacks

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You can copywrite performative dance moves!!! :comeon: I copywrite my books all the time it is an option on that website... People have every right to complain... :mindblown: people tired of getting their shyt bitten off and get no credit for it
laws change all the time. what is defined as intellectual property is adjustable. again last post in here. nikkaz just wanna bytch so go ahead, never talks about solutions :yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Black folks need to be creating a fukin revolutionary battery or something meaningful instead of bullshyt like this...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

If you know how Twitter works you can just read the comments and quote tweets of this tweet to see everyone going in.

nikkas created them wack ass rhythmless dances:mjlol:

I swear this generation of nikkas the most white like ever:scust:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:yeshrug:

nikkas just did it for likes anyway ... they werent thinking about business.

we dont even own the music - so how can we claim the dances?

cacs could just say "this is white-owned music so shut the fukk up"

I really want cacs to start flexing on nikkas, so we can finally wake up as a collective.
giphy.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

nikkas just did it for likes anyway ... they werent thinking about business.

we dont even own the music - so how can we claim the dances?

cacs could just say "this is white-owned music so shut the fukk up"

I really want cacs to start flexing on nikkas, so we can finally wake up as a collective.
Facts

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Tough break nikka.

I see this time and time and time again, all the complaints (a lot being valid) by black people on social media for wanting to 'create' cool shyt for free that other people monetize.

At some point one of these creative complainers might push for teaching people how to safeguard their intellectual property, shyt they could even charge for it, make a course, all kinda ways to go about this besides LOOK AT DIS WHITE BISH ON TV :mjcry:

I don't want black people to be jaded or discouraged about every aspect of being black. I want to love and bless everyone I meet and want those blessings back. But please don't start your day off thinking anybody, especially white folk give a motherfukk about you, in either direction. Be open to receiving help and consideration but don't make moves based on getting it.

Last edited: