Jimmy Fallon has that white Tik Tok girl on his show do dances created by blacks

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Addison Rae revealed on Twitter late Thursday night that she’s been permanently banned from TikTok. While the TikTok star hasn’t confirmed the reasons for the suspension, she joked that it was “time to get a job.” Rae has recently been in the spotlight for starring in the Netflix film He’s All That, a reboot of the 1999 teen comedy She’s All That, and securing a multi-picture film deal with the streaming service.

:francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Addison Rae revealed on Twitter late Thursday night that she’s been permanently banned from TikTok. While the TikTok star hasn’t confirmed the reasons for the suspension, she joked that it was “time to get a job.” Rae has recently been in the spotlight for starring in the Netflix film He’s All That, a reboot of the 1999 teen comedy She’s All That, and securing a multi-picture film deal with the streaming service.

:francis:
So she won in the end? White people are something else man lol

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Craziest thing is she ain't even attractive. This new generation got a thing for chicks that ain't even sexy
:russ: @ you and the 5 nikkas who dapped this. Chick is a corn ball and whatever else but she is attractive. Ya'll don't got to lie to kick it. if that is unattractive, I legit question your sexuality.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
:russ: @ you and the 5 nikkas who dapped this. Chick is a corn ball and whatever else but she is attractive. Ya'll don't got to lie to kick it. if that is unattractive, I legit question your sexuality.

I didn't say she ugly. But she not attractive either. And that's with a pound of make up. Everyone has their own preferences, but there is nothing about her that can be considered universally attractive.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say she ugly. But she not attractive either. And that's with a pound of make up. Everyone has their own preferences, but there is nothing about her that can be considered universally attractive.

shes attractive. Stop it. Maybe not to you but society would seem her a pretty girl. She wouldn’t be winning like this if she was ugly.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Same script for decades

1.) Steal black intellectual property
2.) Profit like a motherfukker

:unimpressed:
Last I remembered was this being some TikTok shyt I didn’t know old girl was out here doing movies and stuff. Why would she even be on TikTok at this point? She can just let everybody else have it. People out here striking against TikTok over sone damn dances :snoop:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

She's considered attractive to mainstream America which makes her marketable. That's all that matters.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
His main point isn't wrong. Of course there are "safe" black celebrities that white people like and support. However do you notice how exceptional and/or "safe" those black celebrities' have to be to get those numbers? Bron, Beyonce, Mike Jacke, Jordan, and Tyson are literally some of the most talented human beings to ever walk this earth. Compare that to Kylie Jenner. What is her talent? And I'm not saying this to hate on her. But if there wasn't a racial element at play here then why isn't there a black celebrity with equivalent popularity with a similar lack of talent? Especially when Kylie mainly strives to look black (Kylie Jenner lips).

Take that Addison Rae girl as an another example. Also she does is dance. Cool. but why does she have 37 million followers when a guy like Toosie is much more talented and creative and Drake named a whole song after only has 500k? @toosie Instagram profile • 584 photos and videos

When you're comparing an argument like this don't look at the top tier exceptions to the rule. Compare the middle and lower ends. Black people have to be exceptional to get the same and times less support than white people who are mediocre.

If Lil Baby was white he'd be as big if not bigger than Post Malone.

You talking about "fair."

One of things we miss; we're 13, 14, 15% of the population expectation the "industry" not to look for people that "represent" the market.

The biggest lie about black celebrity is that they have power.

Long ass video, but, the point is that these people still find themselves 20, 30 years after their debuts being "workers."

Dre and Nelly should be employing younger, newer artists.