Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Goddamn this motherfukker is OBSESSED with my personal life. I've been calling him a stalker for months, but this is next-level. Why does he ever care about my wife this much? Does he have one? Could he?

This has to be one of the most chatty-patty posts of all time. :dead:

This is amazing. You've spent years of your life obsessed with me, hours and hours digging up my bio, and all you've achieved in the end is a summary of my life story. Congratulations, I guess?

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So this guy didn't move to Cali until he was a teenager, became a teacher in his early 20s after studying to be a scientist and proceeded to spend most of his adult life working and living overseas but also , yet he claims to be a real hood nikka out of Inglewood :laff:

@Sccit this guy gets on you for being from the SFV......when he grew up in Oregon :dead:

LOL FIGURES .. DUDE CLEARLY AINT AN LA NATIVE. PROLLY NEVER BEEN TO NH VAN NUYS CANOGA PACOIMA HIS ENTIRE LIFE TO BE FRONTIN LIKE THE SFV ALL SOFT .. THEN AGAIN, HIS ENTIRE SCHTICK IS PREDICATED ON FRONTIN TO PUSH HIS PERSONAL AGENDAS

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Cavs never EVER won games lebron missed or played poorly in.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm not the least bit surprised. I've said for years that y'all are way more obsessed with other posters and soap operas than you care about basketball.

SAYS THE WEIRDO WHO DEDICATED HOURS OF RESEARCH ON ME TO TRY N TAKE ME DOWN FOR PRODUCING FATLIP NEW ALBUM LMAOOOOOOOO …. ALL BECAUSE IVE THOROUGHLY SONNED HIM & HIS OBSESSION FOR LEBRON

NEXT LEVEL PROJECTION

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This guy talks the most pro black shyt here yet doesn't even have a black wife and takes in racist abuse from his wifes people

claims to be the only lover of his Egyptian queen :mjlol:

His wife also curved him for 4 years while maintaining her virginity just for him

Oh dont worry though, his wifes family conveniently has HBCU grads:mjlol:

While he's running an NGO operation for the last 15 years while also being a stateside teacher, his wife is in 3rd world countries saving the world

His wife is also an aerospace engineer

This shyt just goes on and on. So this is guy:

-Grew up in Portland, Oregon to a hunting/zookeeper father but reps Inglewood
-Moved to Cali as a teenager
-Settled in Inglewood where he played sports and became a D-1 athlete.
-Played D-1 college sports while studying to become a scientist
-Became a teacher instead of a scientist, and in 2001 as a 21 year old he was a first year teacher teaching high school kids after graudating with a degree from one of the top schools in the country

From 2001-2023 (22 years) he has:

-Been a consistent stateside teacher, and has many former students who are his peers
-Has worked for Inglewood Unified as well as LA jails
-Has lived in Inglewood, as well as owning a house near Compton, and considers himself an official hood dude
-Has spent over 15 years working and living overseas more than he has been in lA
-Married a non-black virgin woman that curved him for years, who is aerospace engineer that also is a counselor in third world countries

not to mention his countless and countless stories on here about knowing this person, knowing that person, this guy has a story for everything .

this guy IS @Jcotton1 :laff:

:dead:AW HEEEEEELLLL NAH

THIS nikka WAS PROBABLY
@Jcotton ALL ALONG AND EXPOSED
HIS BURNER ACCOUNT FOR
INTERNET CLOUT.

SAME TYPE OF DUCKTALES POSTER
:devil:
:evil:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@10bandz

DID WE EVER FOR 1 SECOND DOUBT THAT THIS GUY WAS A HUGE NERD WHO HAS SOME OBVIOUS NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER THAT RENDERS HIM ALL ANALYTICS AND NO SOUL?

TO KEEP IT A BUCK IVE HAD MY DOUBTS THAT HE’S EVEN A REAL PERSON

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This nikka still talking about the Valley when he grew up in Oregon around cacs that play country music :laff:

And we’re not talking about knowing bangers you called them “friends of mine” like those were your nikkas. Stop playing around you really think you can weasel your way out of anything :mjlol: