Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No matter how much you dislike certain details of my background, they're real, and I obviously didn't hide them like I could have. (And probably should have, not knowing I was going to get a full-on stalker.) And I've always shown that I know what I'm talking about. While you display your ignorance in every post.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
“I KNOW GANG BANGERS”

giphy.gif

:dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They were friends of mine. To this day I still have pictures of us together. They were clear of that life by the time we got to know each other well though - like I said, one of them got shot and almost died before he was even in 10th grade, and that was a big enough wake-up call that they quit that shyt proper. Like I said in the original post, they cleaned up enough to go to college, they weren't some crash dummies making nothing of their lives.

YOU TRY TOO HARD TO PROVE YASELF TO BE A REAL 1

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The Gay Transgendered Detective the Flaming homo @10bandz strikes again :laff:

What a fukkin loser

This streetwalking backpage hoe is in here with his magnifying glass getting barbecued again

This Ms.Jenkins you ain’t heard it from me Lipstick Alley Spilling Tea ass nikka has files on EVERYBODY

:mjlol:

It never gets old :banderas:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
One day imma find the time and really expose this nikka thoroughly

We know you got the time faghot

After you get your wash and set and before you get your vagina waxed

You‘ll know what his Social Security # is and his credit score

You Tea spilling faghot ass nikka

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its time to close this troll thread, the trolls have taken over, everyones had their little bit of fun, rhakim you cant reason with people who dont rely on logic and data or facts to back up their arguments.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He was already battled injuries and depressed in 2018, so what's the difference? :gucci:

Kevin Love's per-36 numbers from 2015 to 2022:

2015: 26yo Love 18-10-2 shooting 43/37 (19-9-3 shooting 42/43 in the playoffs)
2016: 27yo Love 18-11-3 shooting 42/36 (17-10-3 shooting 39/41 in the playoffs)
2017: 28yo Love 22-13-2 shooting 43/37 (19-12-2 shooting 44/45 in the playoffs)
2018: 29yo Love 23-12-2 shooting 46/41 (17-12-2 shooting 39/34 in the playoffs)
2019: 30yo Love 23-13-3 shooting 39/36
2020: 31yo Love 20-11-4 shooting 45/37
2021: 32yo Love 18-11-4 shooting 41/37
2022: 33yo Love 22-12-4 shooting 43/39

Where's the career dropoff? He's been the same fukking player the entire time, the only difference is how many touches he gets in a given year and how much pressure he feels when the playoffs roll in. His #'s last year were BETTER than most of his seasons with Bron, only because his M.O. is shytting the bed any time there's the slightest pressure.

Y'all have to manufacture this imaginary Love dropoff in order to feed your narrative that Bron has some sort of amazing HOF sidekick in 2018, rather than just accept that Love has always been dogshyt at everything other than accumulating rebounds and making open threes. Same guy Bron had as his #2 in 2018 wouldn't have a prayer of being considered a top-6 player on Jimmy's squad.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

THIS IS INCREDIBLE

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Just like @Jcotton1 , Rhakim literally has friends or a neighbor or knows someone for EVERY situation, all around the world. From having friends that started gangs, to having friends that were pro athletes, dying in plane crashes, public health experts, nikkas in jail and catches cases, to every religion, a dozen black women with PHDs, to latinas who adopt chinese kids, getting killed by boyfriends, activists, getting live reports from the hood, etc

for every argument, every situation, every topic, he has a friend he can bring up and tell an elaborate story about. :dead:

his first gf was a PHD from duke, his wife is a virgin aerospace engineer :dead:

Just talked to a friend of mine who still lives in that hood, and she confirmed that this shyt really is going down. She's not affiliated though, so its all what she's been hearing about, not first-hand info.

Brehs! Please prayers for a friend!

A 31yo teammate of mine was just rushed to the hospital after going into a seizure and falling unconscious. He ain't from America but we've worked together on projects in multiple countries and had another lined up for next year. I got a text from him just six hours ago and he was saying everything was fine where he's at, didn't mention any health problems at all.

Our mutual friend who took him to the hospital said he'd had a cough for ten days but it didn't seem like a big deal. Like I said he hadn't even bothered to mention that he'd been having any health issues and we've been in regular contact several times the last couple weeks all the way up to today. He's young and in good health but a year ago he caught TB on a project, even though he went through treatment and was supposed to be totally clear of TB, it's possible that maybe he is more vulnerable healthwise than the average young person. Please pray for the kid that he pulls through, this would be a huge huge loss. :mjcry:

Someone already asked me that in this thread.

I have a degree in biophysics, which included a class in microbiology for which I focused on epidemiology as my research project. So when I read the research papers that are being written I can usually understand both what is being said and what is left unsaid. I know two people who are professional epidemiologists (one a chick who went to my school and the other a former coworker of mine), both of whom I've bounced questions and theories off of on occasion. I've also spoken to a professor at my old school whose focus is vaccine research and who has been studying the potential targets for COVID-19 vaccines. And a good friend of mine is an international public health expert who is always bombarding us with the latest info, especially on the situation in poorer countries.

But my credentials aren't that important, because A) people on the internet make shyt up - and B) there are plenty smart people who hold different positions. The more important thing is whether I consistently tell the truth, whether I can back up my shyt with receipts when needed, and whether those receipts come from credible sources. I could be the smartest most credentialed motherfukker in the world and still spout bullshyt.

My sister who works in a clinic in Washington and a friend of mine who works in a hospital in Detroit (Henry Ford) just got it today.

A friend/enemy of mine was giving a talk to a bunch of medical students and he quoted an opinion piece written by the editor of the New England Journal of Medicine. So this is prominent doctors talking about their own profession.

"There are four things that motivate doctors to work. Cash, money, cash money, and things that can be exchanged for cash money."

Yeah, happened to a good friend of mine in the force, not even during wartime. He was stationed at an overseas base for about the 6th time and when he got back his best friend was fukking his wife (mother of two kids).

Nah, I think she didn't want a better dude. First of all she feels guilty and hates herself and so she doesn't want to put the work into a relationship to do better, she's just been grabbing guys off the shelf. And second she's just trying to lie low and hide who she is, she doesn't want some guy who is gonna be asking her real questions and trying to understand her emotions and shyt.

That guy wasn't even that bad, he was a superficial doofus but he wasn't an a$$hole or anything.

An old childhood friend of mine from Oregon was hotboxing in his car in the middle of nowhere at the parking lot for some bike trail and cops pulled into the same random parking lot that he was alone in. He thought he looked too suspicious + he was paranoid so he pulls out as quick as he could and as he's leaving he sees them turning around. So he suddenly pulls over to the side of the road, grabs a pair of binoculars he has on the back seat, and pretends to be birdwatching.

They drove on by. :russ:

A good friend of mine lost his teaching career cause he helped out his friend in a bad check scam. :francis:

there's so much more :dead:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The Gay Transgendered Detective the Flaming homo @10bandz strikes again :laff:

What a fukkin loser

This streetwalking backpage hoe is in here with his magnifying glass getting barbecued again

This Ms.Jenkins you ain’t heard it from me Lipstick Alley Spilling Tea ass nikka has files on EVERYBODY

It never gets old :banderas:

We know you got the time faghot

After you get your wash and set and before you get your vagina waxed

You‘ll know what his Social Security # is and his credit score

You Tea spilling faghot ass nikka
this clown woating up yet another thread :smh:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
a friend and story for everything
Just talked to a friend of mine who still lives in that hood, and she confirmed that this shyt really is going down. She's not affiliated though, so its all what she's been hearing about, not first-hand info.

Exactly. There were TEN strong men with terrorist intentions in an incredibly crowded place, and yet they only killed 29. Can you imagine what would have happened if they had guns? That single guy in Norway killed three times as many. A similar group in Mumbai with guns killed hundreds.

Also, it's interesting that he has to post that same article all the time...because when the same thing happens over and over again with guns, it almost never happens with knives, so there's just this one story to fall back on.

Wounds 14.
Stabs 22.
20 Hurt.

And yet how many died?

That's the EXACT difference between guns and knives. Those examples are proving the point so well.

I remember how someone posted, "London has gun control, and look, they have 15,000 stabbings a year!" Then it was pointed out that out of those 15,000 stabbings, only 300 people had died. If there had been 15,000 shootings, there would have been 5,000 deaths. There are several differences between guns and knives, but one of the biggest is how lethal they are. (Along with the fact that a much more cowardly person can use a gun, and guns convey an additional sense of power to some weak-minded people that knives do not.)

A friend of mine was killed by her former boyfriend three years ago. He burst into the house with five people in it and shot her. If he had a knife, there's a good chance he wouldn't have even reached her.

I've had two kids I know in Inglewood get killed by stray gunfire. One of them was at his brother's birthday party. Both times the shooting was completely unrelated to them. How the hell you going to get killed by a stray knife?

A very close friend of mine was locked up in two LA area jails for a couple weeks after getting screwed over by a public defender (he spent part of the time in Twin Towers and part somewhere else - don't remember the 2nd one). The following interaction happened in one of those jails.

Another inmate to my friend: "Some shyt is going down tonight. Stay quiet." :ufdup:

My friend, who ain't about that shyt and stayed quiet as fukk his whole time in: :to:

Later that night, my friend's cellmate walks into his cell, followed by three others. My friend is in bed. :merchant:

One of the three guys: "You told us you were in here for assault." :comeon: "I know a girl who works for the county and she says it was sexual assault.":demonic:

The cellmate. "Yeah, assault, sexual assault, whatever." :whoa:

Three dudes proceed to beat the cellmate within an inch of his life. Guards had to carry him away. :huhldup:

My friend stayed quiet as fukk the whole time. :whoo::dwillhuh::ohhh: :damn::shaq2:

I don't know how shyt "usually" goes down with prison justice. But that guy was just in for regular sexual assault, no kids involved or nothing, and it went down like that. The guy who told me the story was someone I was riding tight with and I'm vouching for that accuracy 100%.

And just two years ago a Sunni friend of mine tried to marry a Shia girl, and the Hafiz refused to do the wedding. The family appealed to the Sunni authorities in Mumbai, and they overruled him and said the wedding was legit.

Then again, you stan a guy who helped support and cover up for people who massacred more than 1,000 Muslims, so I'm really not surprised to see you showing the same colors on the issue.

Actual conversation with a friend of mine.

him: "And you know that I have to be doing it because I really love her."

me: "Ummm....I can think of a few other reasons."

him: "What do you mean?"

me: "Dawg, she's gorgeous. Any guy would want to get with her."

him: "No she's not. There are lots of guys who wouldn't"

me: "Yes she is. Are you kidding?"

him: "But she's so dark."

:demonic:

And this was a girl he was claiming to be in love with. I was so disgusted with him that I almost told her myself, just to sabotage the relationship.

You know, fukk you, that's a good friend of mine and his life is hard as hell because of the kind of shyt you cape for, and all you can say is "good for him".

People really trust German doctors. Friend of mine from church worked as training staff at a World's Strongest Man event. Some white European dude (forget which country) ripped his bicep muscle during an event, shyt just rolled up to one side all disgusting and shyt. He didn't even go to the hospital - had it taped in place on his arm and then flew to Germany to have his personal doctor there deal with it.

A friend of mine in college died in a single-plane crash, and some months later some borderline sociopath White guys who lived in the same apartment as me made some sort of joke about his flying skills and were laughing. They didn't know that he was my friend, but they still almost caught hands.

A friend/coworker of mine who grew up Christian went against his faith and was a hardcore anti-Christian atheist when I met him. Several years later, I saw him saying some stuff that was pretty positive about faith on Facebook. I PM'd him about it to ask what was going on, and he told me that through the witness of the good work that a lot of his coworkers and boss were doing (we were both local directors for a charity run by Catholics) and a lot of conversations with those people about his doubts, he had been brought back into the fold.

Everything he's said and done since then regarding his faith has appeared totally sincere. But now he's let some of his friends know that he's preparing to run for local office. All the sudden I'm thinking back to when he became a Christian again 4-5 years ago and wondering, "Did ma boy plan this shyt out???"

A friend of mine in high school was an EMT trainee and there was a picture in his manual of a dude who got his sac burst open by a soccer kick. :damn:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
They were friends of mine, in that we talked friendly at school and were chill and joked around with each other and talked about real shyt too. To this day I still have pictures of us together. They were clear of that life by the time we got to know each other though - like I said, one of them got shot and almost died before he was even in 10th grade, and that was a big enough wake-up call that they quit that shyt proper. Like I said in the original post, they cleaned up enough to go to college, they weren't some crash dummies making nothing of their lives.

But there were plenty of people who were currently affiliated that I knew too. Like I said, any time I wanted to talk to a blood, all I would have to do is step over to the next apartment and knock. That's reality there.

Yeah okay :laff: But when JCotton said all this it was different :dead: