Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Why arent “Bron Stans” the ones creating threads:

“Jimmy’s run is good, but what Bron did in __’ was better!”

“Scottie Pippen gets it. Bron is the GOAT!” (Asking for it it to be stickied :mjlol: )

Why arent so called Bron Stans creating threads that would justify saying theyre delusional?

How is it different than Trump supporters saying “Libs want to abort babies after 9 months in the womb!” And a gaggle of supporters agreeing with it when no Lib is saying that all?

Bron haters are the Trump supporters of the sports world. Same pathetic behavior

ie…irrational Bron hating mods stickying Scottie having an episode and this dumb ass thread.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

“Scottie Pippen gets it. Bron is the GOAT!” (Asking for it it to be stickied :mjlol: )

Why isnt so called Bron Stans creating threads that would justify saying theyre delusions stans?

How is it different than Trump supporters saying “Libs want to abort babies after 9 months in the womb!” And a gaggle of supporters agreeing with it when no Lib is saying that all?

Bron haters are the Trump supporters of the sports world.

ie…irrational Bron hating mods stickying Scottie having an episode and this dumb ass thread.

:dead: THIS CONCERN POLICE
ASS nikka IS HAVING A BREAK DOWN.

KEEP REPEATING THE SAME
shyt OVER & OVER.

NO ONE GIVES A fukk nikka

:devil:
:evil:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Why isnt so called Bron Stans creating threads that would justify saying theyre delusions stans?

Bron haters are the Trump supporters of the sports world.

Classic projection by these I’m black and you‘re a CAC but I love ugly fat white women and call them PAWGS weirdo Internet goof Republican ass nikkas

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:dead: THIS CONCERN POLICE
ASS nikka IS HAVING A BREAK DOWN.

KEEP REPEATING THE SAME
shyt OVER & OVER.

NO ONE GIVES A fukk nikka

How does him asking about that differ from you and 10bandz repeatedly obsessing over my post counts? :mjlol:

I noticed you got real quiet once it was shown every part of his narrative was false AND he was lying about me posting overnight. :umad:

OP has nearly 60 posts in here, you and 10bandz combine for another 30, and hardly any of them even deal with actual basketball. All we need now is for Emotional Breakdown Barbie to show up....oh shyt, there he is! :laff:

The most openly unstable poster on this entire sub talking about someone else having a breakdown. :pachaha:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How does him asking about that differ from you and 10bandz repeatedly obsessing over my post counts? :mjlol:

I noticed you got real quiet once it was shown every part of his narrative was false AND he was lying about me posting overnight. :umad:

OP has nearly 60 posts in here, you and 10bandz combine for another 30, and hardly any of them even deal with actual basketball. All we need now is for Emotional Breakdown Barbie to show up....oh shyt, there he is! :laff:

The most openly unstable poster on this entire sub talking about someone else having a breakdown. :pachaha:

:dead:DOES RHI RHI REALLY
THINKS ANYONE BELIEVES
HES WORKING OVERSEAS RIGHT NOW?

shyt WASNT EVEN WORTHY
OF A REPLY.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

:dead:WATCH RHI RHI COME
BACK WITH SOME OLD QUOTES
TO "PROVE" HES OVERSEAS.

that's his new thing....claiming he's been working overseas for 15 years. But he has other posts where he claims to simply be a teacher in America

check out this thread last year where he got exposed

Breh was out here claiming to grow up in Portland since he was 4 years cuz his dad wanted to be a hunter, yet also claims to really be from Inglewood and lived there until 2018 :dead:

Thats why i ALWAYS shyt on this nikka.....he makes these "expose" threads about users like @Jcotton1 when he's NO different than these other frauds on this forum.

This guy claims to be a former D1 athlete who studied to be a scientist but instead became a teacher who has students in America who are around the same age as him, but he has spent the last 15 years mostly working overseas for a non profit:dead: One day imma find the time and really expose this nikka thoroughly

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:dead:DOES RHI RHI REALLY
THINKS ANYONE BELIEVES
HES WORKING OVERSEAS RIGHT NOW?

shyt WASNT EVEN WORTHY
OF A REPLY.

Ban bet?

What proof would you prefer, passport stamps? They show the exact dates. You want me to graffiti The Coli on a foreign sign? It's not hard.

Last edited: