Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I'm actually still impressed that they beat the Bucks in a gentleman sweep....normally it's the other way around.

Also impressed they got Game 1 at the MSG where lights bright asf...and won a tight Game 6 in Miami to close out.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're too fukking stupid to do this breh. :snoop:

Yes, I left Inglewood in 2018....to go overseas again, like I said.

Oh okay you left Inglewood to go overseas, but at the time you said you left Inglewood because you priced out and moved to your "regular block" instead

Nah man, if he's on the west coast he can just go to Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles....

Oh wait, housing costs and rental rates are through the fukking roof in all of those cities too. :snoop:

I told people three years ago, we were kicked out of our apartment in fukking Inglewood in August 2018 so he could do a "remodel" and then raise the rent to 2750 fukking dollars. In Inglewood! In a spot where I was literally washing the blood from gunshot wounds off my hands in the bathroom! And that was 2018, I don't even want to know what it got up to by the time Covid hit.

But truth be told, this place was just a temporary situation anyway. Landlord is renovating the place and we already had our moveout date scheduled, gonna be moving back to our regular block pretty soon. Which is funny, because most people would usually see our regular home as the dangerous one.

But truth be told, this place was just a temporary situation anyway. Landlord is renovating the place and we already had our moveout date scheduled, gonna be moving back to our regular block pretty soon. Which is funny, because most people would usually see our regular home as the dangerous one.
How come you didn't mention overseas during this time? You mentioned several times you got kicked out of Inglewood, the rent got raised from $1600 to $2750, etc. This is the FIRST time you're claiming you left Inglewood in 2018 specifically to go overseas. Every other time you mentioned it was because of either getting priced out/kicked out, landlord doing renovations or both. And you said you were moving back to your regular block, not going overseas (again)

But nah, you left Inglewood.....to go overseas :dead:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Where did I ever claim that? :what:

I've been thrown up onto my car by IPD more than I've ever been pressed by a crip.

I dealt way more with IPD and IUSD than LAPD and LAUSD. My impression of LAPD is mostly what I see on the news or read in books,

So you're a nerd who lived in Inglewood as an adult teacher/overseas NGO operator but you've also been thrown onto your car by IPD a bunch of times? Doing what? Oh that's just how dangerous the hood is huh? :russ:

and let me get this straight, you one time claimed you lived on Vermont and Slauson , yet your impression of LAPD is mostly what you seen in the news or read in books??? What????
Whereabouts? I used to live near Slauson and Vermont

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Exactly, telling these ol PBS stories and shyt :dead:

TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER HE TRIES WAY TOO HARD TO PROVE OTHERS AINT REAL AND MAKES IT A PERSONAL GOAL TO BRING THEM DOWN

THATS TEXTBOOK PROJECTION.. NOBODY REAL MOVE LIKE THAT.. UNLESS ITS IN RETALIATION, LIKE U DID, THEN ALL BETS IS OFF

BUT HE LITERALLY WATCHED A 2 HOUR PHARCYDE INTERVIEW JUST TO TRY N FIND SOME MATERIAL TO DISCREDIT ME IN SOME WAY

AND IF HE DOESNT FIND THAT MATERIAL, HE’LL FLIP WHATEVER HE CAN TO PUSH FORWARD HIS AGENDA

CERTIFIED WEIRDO

THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT HE WAS A VIRGIN BEFORE GETTING HIS MAIL ORDER BRIDE.. SHE FELT BAD N SAID SHE WAS A VIRGIN TOO

BELIEVE THAT

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
At the same time I was picking up extra money working for a upper-level tutoring agency and I was tutoring the daughter of this rich white Hollywood producer who lived on the beach side of the city (I could tell you who he worked with and people here would crack up....I'll just say that he produced the movies of a breh who is a lot more famous for what he did outside of Hollywood...no guesses or y'all gonna expose me).

Oh so you also were tutoring rich Hollywood cacs daughters by the beach? How many fukking stories you got? Write a fukking book instead of essays on The Coli nikka :mjtf:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER HE TRIES WAY TOO HARD TO PROVE OTHERS AINT REAL AND MAKES IT A PERSONAL GOAL TO BRING THEM DOWN

THATS TEXTBOOK PROJECTION.. NOBODY REAL MOVE LIKE THAT.. UNLESS ITS IN RETALIATION, LIKE U DID, THEN ALL BETS IS OFF

BUT HE LITERALLY WATCHED A 2 HOUR PHARCYDE INTERVIEW JUST TO TRY N FIND SOME MATERIAL TO DISCREDIT ME IN SOME WAY

AND IF HE DOESNT FIND THAT MATERIAL, HE’LL FLIP WHATEVER HE CAN TO PUSH FORWARD HIS AGENDA

CERTIFIED WEIRDO

THE REAL TRUTH IS THAT HE WAS A VIRGIN BEFORE GETTING HIS MAIL ORDER BRIDE.. SHE FELT BAD N SAID SHE WAS A VIRGIN TOO

BELIEVE THAT

that Pharcyde exposal flopped too :dead:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Oh so you also were tutoring rich Hollywood cacs daughters by the beach? How many fukking stories you got? Write a fukking book instead of essays on The Coli nikka :mjtf:

DIDNT HE ALREADY WRITE A BOOK ABOUT HOW HE MET US AND PLAYED BASKETBALL?

DUDE GOT THE IMAGINATION OF A 5 YEAR OLD

:mjlol: