Jimmy Butler's Run to the 2023 NBA Finals Is OBJECTIVELY More Impressive Than Any Run LeBron Had EDIT: @Rhakim Exposal Thread

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Ain't no WAY the LeGBT special defense forces up in this thread seriously tryna unironically getting carried by AD is more impressive than what Jimmy's done this year. :mjlol: :mjtf: No SHOT some of you clowns are stupid enough to say "Jimmy making the finals just makes LeBrons runs MORE impressive" with a straight face :scust: It's especially embarassing cause these neanderthals are up in every other thread yelling about "The talent has NEVER been better across the league!!1!11 It was nothing but plumbers and firemen until a few years ago!!!! :damn:".... yet all of a sudden the #1 seeded Bucks with the 2x MVP Giannis and the Celtics just coming off a finals appearance are now worse, less impressive competition than... Ben Gordon's and Joakim Noah's Bulls when Rose was injured. The Paul Millsap Hawks.The Raptors before Kawhi. And Pistons teams with literally 0 all-stars on the roster. :dead:

Losers twisting themselves into KNOTS trying to defend the honor of a man who will never acknowledge a single facet of their sorry existence on an internet forum. GET. A. JOB. Cause Klutch ain't paying NONE OF YOUR GOOFY ASSES :russ::russ::russ::camby:
:mjlol:

Shut the fukk up you dumb ass Coli online nikka

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Rhakim and others literally refuted your garbage nonsense
stop quoting me troll
He didn't refute shyt he got exposed for l lying and making nonsensical points like Kevin Love is the same player this year that he was 7 years ago. That invalidates whatever other bs he saying. Bron stans :mjcry:
boom :coffee:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Rhakim and others literally refuted your garbage nonsense
stop quoting me troll

He didn't refute shyt he got exposed for l lying and making nonsensical points like Kevin Love is the same player this year that he was 7 years ago. That invalidates whatever other bs he saying. Bron stans :mjcry:

I destroyed breh on that point and he didn't even have a comeback, now you're gonna circle around and claim victory?

Kevin Love's per-36 numbers from 2015 to 2022:

2015: 26yo Love 18-10-2 shooting 43/37
(in the playoffs 19-9-3 shooting 42/43)
2016: 27yo Love 18-11-3 shooting 42/36
(in the playoffs 17-10-3 shooting 39/41)
2017: 28yo Love 22-13-2 shooting 43/37
(in the playoffs 19-12-2 shooting 44/45)
2018: 29yo Love 23-12-2 shooting 46/41
(in the playoffs 17-12-2 shooting 39/34)
2019: 30yo Love 23-13-3 shooting 39/36
2020: 31yo Love 20-11-4 shooting 45/37
2021: 32yo Love 18-11-4 shooting 41/37
2022: 33yo Love 22-12-4 shooting 43/39

Where's the career dropoff? He's been the same fukking player the entire time, the only difference is how many touches he gets in a given year and how much pressure he feels when the playoffs roll in. His #'s last year were BETTER than most of his seasons with Bron, only because his M.O. is shytting the bed any time there's the slightest pressure.

His #'s didn't drop off anywhere between 26 and 33. There's just slight fluctuation depending on how many touches he got and how much pressure there was that particular postseason.

Are you seriously going to try to claim that Kevin Love performed great as a #2 in 2018? Is that what you're rolling with here?

No one did anything to counter any of these either. OP said "objective", yet EVERY objective argument was in Bron's favor.

You just destroyed your own point. :gucci:

Bron's supporting cast was FAR worse in the 2007 and 2018 runs than Jimmy's is here. You keep changing how you evaluate the run depending on which run you want to compare it to. If your standard is "who did the most with the least help", then Bron's 2007, 2015, and 2018 Finals runs had far less help.
2018 Bron:

59-win 1 seed
55-win 2 seed
48-win 5 seed

2023 Butler:

58-win 1 seed
57-win 2 seed
47-win 5 seed

Same fukking seeds, same fukking win totals. Obviously Milwaukee should have been better than their record, but Giannis only played 2.5 games that series and was hurt for most of them, while Middleton/Jrue barely played more than 1 good game each. The Knicks weren't shyt, and the Celtics looked mediocre all postseason and ended up playing like dogshyt in 4 out of 7 games in the ECF, so how are they any better than the 2018 version that won just as many regular season games, was actually well-coached, and didn't shyt the bed in the ECF?

Even if you say that Jimmy's 2023 comp is moderately better than Bron's 2018 comp (and there's a case for that), Bron's supporting cast was FAR worse and Bron objectively had to do FAR more to get wins.

Really strange to me how someone can argue that doing less is more impressive. And there's no serious argument that Jimmy didn't have to do less to get here.
I already said that Jimmy definitely should have been the ECF MVP. But the fact that the voting was even close does question whether it's the GOAT run. If it was, it wouldn't be close.

And you can't attribute everyone's play to Jimmy. In 12 out of 17 games this postseason, the Heat have outscored their opponent when Jimmy was on the bench. In 201 minutes without Butler on the court, Miami has a 126.2 offensive rating while holding their opponents to 110.1 offensive rating. They've been playing elite whether he was on the court or not.
But when Giannis got hurt?

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

The 2018 Celtics, if anything, played BETTER in the ECF than the 2023 Celtics did. 2018 Bron had to have all-time GOAT games to beat them, while the 2023 just fukking folded four times without Jimmy even having to do that much most of the time.

2018:

Game 2: Bron lays down 42-10-12 on 16-29 shooting (5-11 from three), and the Celtics still won by 13 to go up 2-0
Game 4: Down 2-1 in a must-win game, Bron lays down 44-5-3 on 17-28 shooting (1-4 threes)
Game 6: Down 3-2 and facing elimination, Bron has 46-11-9 on 17-33 shooting (5-7 threes)
Game 7: Completes the comeback with 35-15-9 on 12-24 shooting (3-8 threes)

How are those not more impressive than Jimmy's games by a long shot? Butler hasn't had true all-time games since the 1st round. Bron had 3-4 of them in every round.

Comparing ECFs against the Celtics:

Bron in wins: 38-9-9 on 56% shooting, 12-22 threes
Butler in wins: 27-7-6 on 45% shooting, 5-13 threes

rest of 2018 Cavs: 68-35-9 on 44% shooting, 33% from 3pt
rest of 2023 Heat: 90-32-17 on 53% shooting, 50% from 3pt

If Boston was better in 2023, and Butler's supporting cast was worse, then why did Butler have to do SO much less to win games?

Claiming that Butler did more with less help against a better team make NO fukking sense. You could try to argue the first two rounds because they were so different that they're much tougher to compare, but that Bron was MUCH better than Jimmy in the ECF isn't under any doubt.

Let me emphasize one last time. These were the two main ECFs when compared straight up:

Bron in wins: 38-9-9 on 56% shooting, 12-22 threes
Butler in wins: 27-7-6 on 45% shooting, 5-13 threes

rest of 2018 Cavs: 68-35-9 on 44% shooting, 33% from 3pt
rest of 2023 Heat: 90-32-17 on 53% shooting, 50% from 3pt

Bron did more, with less help, and it's not even close. How is it more impressive to do way less?

And that's even before we get to the point that y'all keep claiming stats are EASIER now than they were 5 years ago. :laff:

Crickets. Every time. And I know for certain you ain't gonna be the one with a comeback, you've contributed literally nothing to this forum in your entire posting career other than to be a male cheerleader for your stan friends.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
you had claimed "over 15 hours" and it was well within that window. 8:15 PM PDT to 10:18 AM PDT How many hours is that? So were you lying for effect, or are you just shyt at math?

:dead:SO RHI RHI POSTED
FOR 14 HOURS STRAIGHT,
FROM THE NIGHT UNTIL MORNING
AND HAD THE GALL TO RESPOND
LIKE HE DEBUNKED SOME shyt
BECAUSE DUDE WAS AN HOUR OFF.

MENTAL ILLNESS

:devil:
:evil:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:dead:SO RHI RHI POSTED
FOR 14 HOURS STRAIGHT,
FROM THE NIGHT UNTIL MORNING
AND HAD THE GALL TO RESPOND
LIKE HE DEBUNKED SOME shyt
BECAUSE DUDE WAS AN HOUR OFF.

MENTAL ILLNESS

:devil:
:evil:

He wasn't just an hour off, he also lied saying it was continuous and lied saying it was through the night. It's well known that I've been working overseas for months and I've told him that directly 3 times, but you and him still keep repeating the lie that I'm posting all night....and sleeping every day I guess?

I posted here and there in the morning (17 posts over six hours)

Then barely posted at all in the afternoon (2 posts in five hours)

The posted a few times in the evening (11 posts in three hours)

About 30 comments in one day. Plenty of people here average more than that. YOU had more posts than that yesterday. But somehow the psycho stalker and your thought was worth obsessing over to the point of making videos about it because he lied and claimed I had posted for "fifteen hours straight."

Besides being an hour off, how can he claim I was posting for "fifteen hours straight" when there were only two comments over a five-hour period in the middle, and plenty of other breaks of an hour or more?

And notice you ignored all the basketball discussion to post on my comment #'s yet again. This is typical for him and you both though - you don't even want to talk basketball, you're rather talk about other posters even if it's an inane fukking subject that no one wants to read. It's a soap opera for you.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
A 7 years older Love, after battling years of injuries and taking Prozac is the same player :dead:
So should we get into the conversation why a broken down Love's Per 36 are similar to when he was playing in his prime with the supposed GOAT Make Others Better Kang James or is it oochie wally? :mjgrin:

So are you denying that he still looks like the same player as he was in 2018 or not? You're playing both sides again. How often you gonna do this? :mjlol:

Love struggles with mental illness and tightens up badly under pressure. Was LeBron supposed to be his psychotherapist too? Bron can't help that he sucks every time the cameras are focused and stakes are on the line, and if you're playing with Lebron then there's gonna be people watching.

All you can count on him for are rebounding, open threes, and outlet passes. Are you gonna deny that he played like shyt in the 2018 postseason, or just gonna keep trolling?