Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Even without a true star, the Heat find a way to compete in the playoffs. I'm not surprised that Jimmy would be attracted to the Heat culture. Good coaching, good management, good ownership. That's why I didn't mind the Suns trading the Heat's 2021 pick for Bridges. Pat and Spo always find a way to make their team competitive.

I think Jimmy just want to go to a cool city and be the main star, I’m pretty sure he don’t give a fukk about “culture”. :hubie:

Low taxes don’t hurt either :manny:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
You just said teams were killing themselves to get him yet now you’re saying they aren’t getting proper value... and you call me stupid?

Jimmy is probably a top 15 player when healthy but between his attitude, injury history, age, and contract status they aren’t gonna get close to proper value

injury history?

he has had his meniscus removed that's it....he's been healthy.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
injury history?

he has had his meniscus removed that's it....he's been healthy.

No he hasn’t Butler missed 10-15 games in ‘13 with turf toe,15 games in ‘15 games with a sprained elbow, 15 games with a sprained knee(had to be carted off the court in denver) meniscus last season, surgery for his hand this offseason

Jimmy stay injured, you just started paying attention to dude.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone come in x explain this 2 me like im a 2 yr old

Outside of the fukkery on x off the court with his team mates (that would take place if he wasnt traded by start of the season ):lolbron:

What's stopping a team from enforcing a contract player from suiting up in the first game .. ..:yeshrug:

I dont understand how all these contracted players are being able to force owners hands in such a way that they arent just trying to dictate trades x threatening 2 sit out :francis:

They even have a Christmas wish list of who they should be traded 2 :russ::russ::ohhh: