Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This situation looks bad for the Twolves. They asking for way too much because they don't want Butler to leave, but they might as well go ahead and trade him since he leaving next summer anyway. Gotta stop delaying the inevitable here. :manny:

No...teams are leaking information saying the price is too high from Thibs and Layden hoping the owner will swoop in and take a bad deal just to get it done.

KingB137

All Star
Daps
No...teams are leaking information saying the price is too high from Thibs and Layden hoping the owner will swoop in and take a bad deal just to get it done.

I doubt that's the case considering Thibs was still tryna convince Jimmy to stay a couple of days ago.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Someone come in x explain this 2 me like im a 2 yr old

Outside of the fukkery on x off the court with his team mates (that would take place if he wasnt traded by start of the season ):lolbron:

What's stopping a team from enforcing a contract player from suiting up in the first game .. ..:yeshrug:

I dont understand how all these contracted players are being able to force owners hands in such a way that they arent just trying to dictate trades x threatening 2 sit out :francis:

They even have a Christmas wish list of who they should be traded 2 :russ::russ::ohhh:

IF IT WAS UP TO THIBS
HE WOULD MAKE JIMMY STAY
BUT THE OWNER WANTS HIM GONE
SO HE GETS FINAL SAY.

:devil:
:evil: