Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
At this point if you don't see the stats, wins and losses, or a 3rd of the league killing themselves to get him on their team nothing will convince you on how great hel

If a 3rd of the league was “killing themselves” to get a deal done a trade would be done and we wouldn’t be talking about a justice Winslow poo poo platter for him

I’m surprised you find the time to type between slurping on jimmy

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Breh don't be surprised if its TJ Johnson and a 2nd.
If that happen
UnderstatedFlickeringGrayreefshark-small.gif

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If a 3rd of the league was “killing themselves” to get a deal done a trade would be done and we wouldn’t be talking about a justice Winslow poo poo platter for him

I’m surprised you find the time to type between slurping on jimmy

Are you stupid? The last few days of this thread has made it clear Thibs is holding up doing any deal.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Are you stupid? The last few days of this thread has made it clear Thibs is holding up doing any deal.

You just said teams were killing themselves to get him yet now you’re saying they aren’t getting proper value... and you call me stupid?

Jimmy is probably a top 15 player when healthy but between his attitude, injury history, age, and contract status they aren’t gonna get close to proper value