Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Multi level fukkery :banderas:

Weed plate actually showing signs of a pulse by gettin back at bum ass stax :leon:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I had to figure out where this Rozier and Butler stuff was coming from. I went some pages back and finally found your post

I'm sorry to say breh but if you believe Rozier has achieved more then Butler nothing else you say matters. That's why I stopped reading your post once I got to that 3rd paragraph
It all depends on what you consider achievements.

If making the most money weighs heavier to you: Butler is way, way more successful than Rozier.

But if 'how far did you get in the Playoffs and how big of a role did you play in this' is the measurement: Rozier had a key role in the Celtics making the ECF. Jimmy Butler has never played a key role in getting his team NEAR the ECF.

Big facts.

Yes. It's a team game. Yes. Overall, Jimmy Butler is a way better player. Absolutely. Sure, Rozier flamed out vs the Cavs. But if you look hard at results.. it's hard to say Butler had more success ever in the Playoffs.

Also: telling people "nothing else you say matters" is one of the worst and most ineffective ways of communicating when discussing different points of view, specifically on a FORUM made for discussing different points of view.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:camby:stop this bullshyt :camby:

i understand, your problaly trolling
but you have taken this fukk shyt WAY TOO FAR

Sports Illustrated... just happen to do their top 100 NBA players the other day
and da nikka you been hating on, cracked the fukking top 10

just move on ... cause you know u done:ufdup:

Answer this for me, and no I'm not trolling, unlike you ESPN's top list doesn't dictate my perception of the real world:

What is the deepest Jimmy Butler has ever taken a team in the NBA Playoffs?

Your superstar Mister #10.

Tell us.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You said yourself ratings took off the last few years and that is right when the Warriors became the face of the league. Don't forget young LeBron was responsible for the lowest rated NBA Finals ever in 2007. He has not been the catalyst for the spike in NBA popularity. Its this new era of p*ssy ball and the light skin face of the league.

Real nikkas know the NBA ain't what it used to be. Its been slowly dying. Kobe blowing out his achilles was just the last straw cause he was the last real nikka left in the NBA from its golden era (90s-early 00s).
How was LeBron responsible for that you fukking moron. LeBron has some of the highest rated games in NBA history and brought in more ratings than Kobe. That series wasn't watched because everyone knew the Cavs had no shot and it featured two small to mid size markets.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You said yourself ratings took off the last few years and that is right when the Warriors became the face of the league. Don't forget young LeBron was responsible for the lowest rated NBA Finals ever in 2007. He has not been the catalyst for the spike in NBA popularity. Its this new era of p*ssy ball and the light skin face of the league.

Real nikkas know the NBA ain't what it used to be. Its been slowly dying. Kobe blowing out his achilles was just the last straw cause he was the last real nikka left in the NBA from its golden era (90s-early 00s).

we all get it you love Kobe & hate Bron

but don’t act like Kobe finals against ORL wasn’t one of the lowest rated finals in history
and unlike a young Bron, your man was well in his prime

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Answer this for me, and no I'm not trolling, unlike you ESPN's top list doesn't dictate my perception of the real world:

What is the deepest Jimmy Butler has ever taken a team in the NBA Playoffs?

Your superstar Mister #10.

Tell us.

:snoop:

1st off - YES your indeed trolling (your comparing a 4x all star to a career backup)
2nd - is was Sports Illustrated not ESPN
3rd - he went to the 2nd round twice in his career (6 playoff appearances outta his total 7 seasons : and that last playoffs was from a franchise that missed the offs 14 years in a row)

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Wow some of the opinions of people on this thread. Rozier over Butler. You can write all the paragraphs you want to explain it but that is just down right foolosh.