Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are beefing because Jimmy Butler hates anyone who doesn't show as much effort as him. He had issues with players in Chicago from Noah, Rose, to the young guys after and he has done the same here. KAT is not the only person he is beefing with, just this morning Wiggins brother was celebrating after the news broke.

Butler needs to check his ego and stop playing coach, this is why players don't fukk with him
That actually reads more as a positive for Butler than a negative. That’s the Mamba Mentality, Jordan mentality that gets celebrated so much, no? Maybe Butler needs to be paired with CP3.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
We're back to being the biggest joke in the league :mjcry:
Right where we belong.

incredulous_zps2bc3aeed.gif

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
They are beefing because Jimmy Butler hates anyone who doesn't show as much effort as him. He had issues with players in Chicago from Noah, Rose, to the young guys after and he has done the same here. KAT is not the only person he is beefing with, just this morning Wiggins brother was celebrating after the news broke.

Butler needs to check his ego and stop playing coach, this is why players don't fukk with him
if you know his life story...

its to be expected

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Stak would beat the Tim Horton’s outta this nikka.

He should tread lightly.
yeah....if they actually got in the octagon or boxing ring. unfortunately for yall, that's never gonna happen, so Wiggins can talk as much shyt as he wants after Jackson shytted on him unprovoked. They not gonna fight if they see each other either. At the end of the day, they both right about each other.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think he means terry was the starting point guard and a huge part of his team getting to the eastern conference finals. Jimmy butler has never come close to being one game away from the nba finals.
Replace Rozier with Butler in these past playoffs and the Celtics probably play in the Finals (and only reason I say probably is because LeBron could’ve still taken it to another God level extent and beat them).

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I can imagine KAT girl getting that 3am WYD :smile: text from Jimmy while this nikka KAT having a fortnite all nighter with Wiggins and Simmon

:dead:

This is KD's fault man was 23 in a finals so players in the league get excited about these young guys on rookie contracts the media boost up going there and finding out the front office is slurping their meat to have a "star" not to win so the players in a certain age range stuck with this bullshyt

That's why certain coaches only want vets

KAT ain't out here like Greek freak, or Donovan, or them young gentleman in Boston

Don't mention KP he's not that good he's another euro white hope but this time in addition to being weak in the heart he's weak in the left in general

How do you even bring up KD in this ? :russ:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Rozier was maybe the 4th or tth most important player. Their playoff success was Tatum, Brown n Horford. Rozier just stepped in for Kyrie....and had one good series and played like shyt against Cavs. He is backup who had a couple good games against the Bucks

Compared to Butler who is the main reason a team who hadnt made the playoffs in over a decade got in.....and you cant say it was Wiggins n Towns bc when Jimmy got hurt they dropped from 3rd seed to 8th seed with tha fukkin quikness. Jimmy had to come bac early so they didn't miss the offs altogether.

I know you have a narrative but it aint based on "facts":stopitslime:

So is Aron Baynes better than KAT bc he was a game away from the Finals? By your logic...he is
I hear you

Now check this

You strengthened my point

Terry is a #4 player

BUT

In the playoffs there was Scary Terry mania.

Why? Because he went bananas in the Playoffs.

He was hugely influential in the momentum the Celtics had.

He was seen as the break out player of the Celtics all of a sudden.

He had actual Playoff highlights. And if it wasn’t for his collapse vs the Cavs he’d be on a serious contract and seriously paid.

Of course you’re right: no Butler no Playoffs run.

My point with ‘Terry Rozier achieved more in the NBA than Jimmy Butler’ is this:

I can’t recall a SINGLE Butler Playoff highlight. I can’t remember a game winner like LeBron off the backboard vs Toronto.
I can’t remember his team losing the grip on his series and him stepping up from 3 like... Terry Rozier. I can’t.

And the fact remains: Terrt Rozier played a huge role in getting the Celtics to the ECF.

Jimmy as #1 (let alone #2-3 option) NEVER even came close to the ECF.

So.. when you are talking purely results and impact.. he’s achieved less.

Butler’s a natural scorer. He’s just not a Superstar, not a team leader and generally doesn’t get along with his team mates very well. He’s a superstar because he keeps talking like he is and because the press repeats it and front offices grossly overpay him.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
yeah....if they actually got in the octagon or boxing ring. unfortunately for yall, that's never gonna happen, so Wiggins can talk as much shyt as he wants after Jackson shytted on him unprovoked. They not gonna fight if they see each other either. At the end of the day, they both right about each other.

Stak would 100 percent take it there. Don’t get it twisted.

Stackhouse squashed this shyt anyway.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I hear you

Now check this

You strengthened my point

Terry is a #4 player

BUT

In the playoffs there was Scary Terry mania.

Why? Because he went bananas in the Playoffs.

He was hugely influential in the momentum the Celtics had.

He was seen as the break out player of the Celtics all of a sudden.

He had actual Playoff highlights. And if it wasn’t for his collapse vs the Cavs he’d be on a serious contract and seriously paid.

Of course you’re right: no Butler no Playoffs run.

My point with ‘Terry Rozier achieved more in the NBA than Jimmy Butler’ is this:

I can’t recall a SINGLE Butler Playoff highlight. I can’t remember a game winner like LeBron off the backboard vs Toronto.
I can’t remember his team losing the grip on his series and him stepping up from 3 like... Terry Rozier. I can’t.

And the fact remains: Terrt Rozier played a huge role in getting the Celtics to the ECF.

Jimmy as #1 (let alone #2-3 option) NEVER even came close to the ECF.

So.. when you are talking purely results and impact.. he’s achieved less.

Butler’s a natural scorer. He’s just not a Superstar, not a team leader and generally doesn’t get along with his team mates very well. He’s a superstar because he keeps talking like he is and because the press repeats it and front offices grossly overpay him.

Jerome James and countless others have showed out for a series too.

Butler isnt a #1 at all...i think we can agree on that. But saying a backup is better than a legit top 30 player based off one series is a big reach breh