Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I'm not the one that brought ratings into this. You did. All I was showing is the increase in ratings has nothing to do with LeBron. White people don't like LeBron. The NBA is more popular now because white kids like safe negroes like Steph and the p*ssy nature of the sport now with all the 3-point shooting.

And FTR I love the fact Kobe's era was not that popular with white people. Late 90s to early 00s is the basketball I grew up on. Those grimy 75-77 Heat/Knicks games were my favorite. Fukk this p*ssy high scoring 3-point bullsh1t.

Whatever white people like, I hate. So don't think these ratings mean sh1t.

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy is probably Clipper bound.:francis:

Hate that it didn't work out here in Minny for us, but I enjoyed that playoff berth:wow:

Plus fukk Wiggins:mjlit:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Looks like Jimmy wants a big market team with better GMs. Clips, Nets, and Knicks they all have brand new GMs rebuilding a fresh new culture to there respective teams.

Indirectly insults Thibs, Layden, and Minnesota organization. Getting all these old Bull players has more to do with this than not getting along with teammates.

So the team he’s going to is for the long term.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I'm not the one that brought ratings into this. You did. All I was showing is the increase in ratings has nothing to do with LeBron. White people don't like LeBron. The NBA is more popular now because white kids like safe negroes like Steph and the p*ssy nature of the sport now with all the 3-point shooting.

And FTR I love the fact Kobe's era was not that popular with white people. Late 90s to early 00s is the basketball I grew up on. Those grimy 75-77 Heat/Knicks games were my favorite. Fukk this p*ssy high scoring 3-point bullsh1t.

Whatever white people like, I hate. So don't think these ratings mean sh1t.
Um, yeah:

NBA Finals television ratings - Wikipedia

The 07 finals had everything to do with the Spurs being ratings killers (the other WOAT rated series also involved the Spurs, and the '05 finals would've been there too if not for Game 7; hell even the 2013 finals were doing worse than previous years until deeper into the series). The Lakers/Celtics finals in '08 kickstarted the uptick in rtaings, but then the Big 3 era Heat took it to new heights. The 2011, 12, and 13 finals all did double digit ratings, and unlike Lakers/Celtics 2010, the 2011 and 2012 finals didn't need a Game 7 to do it either.

On top of that, the 2011 and 2012 seasons had the highest regular season ratings ever. Hell, 8 of the ten most watched cable games ever involved the Miami Heat: National Basketball Association on television - Wikipedia

The Warriors have certainly helped, but them facing LeBron in every finals was a huge reason too.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
How the hell are you gonna type out all this cotdamn nonsense and not realize that Butler led both the Bulls and Wolves to the playoffs?

Lord have mercy.
The amount of dumb shyt I've read the past few days about Butler is nauseating. Dudes act like he didn't deserve MVP consideration last season before his injury.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Um, yeah:

NBA Finals television ratings - Wikipedia

The 07 finals had everything to do with the Spurs being ratings killers (the other WOAT rated series also involved the Spurs, and the '05 finals would've been there too if not for Game 7; hell even the 2013 finals were doing worse than previous years until deeper into the series). The Lakers/Celtics finals in '08 kickstarted the uptick in rtaings, but then the Big 3 era Heat took it to new heights. The 2011, 12, and 13 finals all did double digit ratings, and unlike Lakers/Celtics 2010, the 2011 and 2012 finals didn't need a Game 7 to do it either.

On top of that, the 2011 and 2012 seasons had the highest regular season ratings ever. Hell, 8 of the ten most watched cable games ever involved the Miami Heat: National Basketball Association on television - Wikipedia

The Warriors have certainly helped, but them facing LeBron in every finals was a huge reason too.

so you tellin me the ratings will drop if lebron isn't in it. Cuz he not going to the finals dis year

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Why do the league keep hiring coaches who have failed and giving them all the power? Jimmy Butler was not going to take them over the top. Now if you had Dunn, Lavigne, Wiggins, Marrkonnen and Towns...and cap space you would have a lot more potential. In the era of super teams, it pays to be patient.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
When did Jimmy Gets Buckets turn into Jimmy fukks his teammates girl? Why would any other cats want to play with him?

Jimmy scheming on which breh's female he's gonna take next

tumblr_o38e5pVdvt1s3gys4o2_r1_400.gif

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Looks like Jimmy wants a big market team with better GMs. Clips, Nets, and Knicks they all have brand new GMs rebuilding a fresh new culture to there respective teams.

Indirectly insults Thibs, Layden, and Minnesota organization. Getting all these old Bull players has more to do with this than not getting along with teammates.

So the team he’s going to is for the long term.

Minnesota is gonna take the best offer for them if they trade him

Jimmy don’t have a no trade so his list is irrelevant

Clippers could make a legit offer
Brooklyn might, personally I think they should offer Carroll and Russell

Russell will be a RFA and will probably get a max deal and if I’m Brooklyn I’d much rather pay jimmy than Russell

I’m one of the biggest rozier fans on here if not the biggest but no one he’s better than butler