Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FaithfulVigilantHermitcrab-size_restricted.gif

they’re ratings & overall popularity has soared since your gawd blew his achilles
and what makes your statement utterly stupid was back then the NBA was generally considered 3rd of the top 4 sports .... YET .....thereafter moved into that number 2 slot

And why do you think this is the case now? You think more black folks are watching the game now?

Nope. What happened is the crakkkas are now watching the NBA cause the game has become more p*ssy. They started marketing the league around that safe light skin 3-point shooting bum Steph Curry.

The game ain't as hood as it used to be. So it makes sense the cacs would like it more now. I just know that us real NBA fans that loved the sport in the 90s and 00s don't like this new generation of 3-point shooting p*ssy ball.

Gothboi J

All Star
Daps
Two all stars will alway be better than one.....stop talking that coli shyt:russ:, I’m a come find you when his white ass hurt again
I meant individually. if kyrie and or Jimmy slide, this still kp team imo. But I could be wrong

calh45

Cal
Daps
How the hell are you gonna type out all this cotdamn nonsense and not realize that Butler led both the Bulls and Wolves to the playoffs?

Lord have mercy.

I understand his point though. If you ran the TimberWolves right now would you rather have Rozier or Butler?

Honestly, after this trade shyt show and how it ended in Chicago, I wouldn't be mad at someone saying they'd want Rozier. They'd get production without any of the messiness.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Jerome James and countless others have showed out for a series too.

Butler isnt a #1 at all...i think we can agree on that. But saying a backup is better than a legit top 30 player based off one series is a big reach breh
That was the point though.

I wanted to reach as far as possible to show the first point you made: he’s not #1 at all.

If you go back to the post, that was my point.

He’s not #1, I mean fukking Terry Rozier did more (which is just an EXTREME example).

And if you start comparing him to guys in his ‘league’ the #2 options on other teams.. breh becomes an invisible nobody.

So it’s actually more of a stretch to call him the #2 on a team (#1 is ludicrous) than to say “can he at least give me a Terry type of performance?? ONCE in his career!?” because we ain’t seen it yet.

Terry Rozier could’ve been 25 other players, you get my point.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
And why do you think this is the case now? You think more black folks are watching the game now?

Nope. What happened is the crakkkas are now watching the NBA cause the game has become more p*ssy. They started marketing the league around that safe light skin 3-point shooting bum Steph Curry.

The game ain't as hood as it used to be. So it makes sense the cacs would like it more now. I just know that us real NBA fans that loved the sport in the 90s and 00s don't like this new generation of 3-point shooting p*ssy ball.

i agree about the safe lite skin soft nikkaz shyt....
but the truth is the NBA was on a uphill trajectory when Bron went to Miami & although they are great family men - Wade, Bosh & Bron doesn't represent that liteskin soft shyt

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I understand his point though. If you ran the TimberWolves right now would you rather have Rozier or Butler?

Honestly, after this trade shyt show and how it ended in Chicago, I wouldn't be mad at someone saying they'd want Rozier. They'd get production without any of the messiness.
I’d have picked Butler had you asked me 1-2 years ago.

At that point I was still like “ok everybody keeps telling us he’s a Superstar and a leader.. he just needs the right situation/team/coach/franchise/2nd scorer etc.” aka he’s got all the potential. I didn’t see him as THE guy, but 99% of people talking about him players, coaches, tv heads were convinced.

Then he went back to Min with Thibs.

I watched his pre-season interview. He was saying all the right things again. He was there to compete for a title, all that.

Then... same thing always happens happened. Sure he produced, but he was the #1 option on a questionable team. Was Wiggins or KAT option #2? I mean..

So after this season, I’d pick Terry Rozier. I’d rather have consistent effort, someone who will be loved by his team mates and coaches and fans, who won’t cause any drama within the team and have him support the top guys than handing the keys to Jimmy Butler.

Someone mentioned KD. My point is known: that move, biggest sucker move ever. BUT.. the hype is VERY real. He can score from A N Y W H E R E. It’s not empty hype. It’s not potential. No we see it. Now, do you say yes to a KD to build your team around: hell yes. Get his phone, put some real men around him (dude acts emotionally like he didn’t have a dad (neither did LeBron but we’re all different)) and you know: probably rings are coming.

So sure Jimmy may be more loved, but I’d take Terry any day at this point.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
How so Detective?
:jbhmm:

He has potential.
His potential has not translated, not in ONE season in the NBA.

Terry Rozier has potential.
Terry Rozier & the C’s were a game away from the NBA Finals.

These are facts. Clearly you don’t like these facts but do you throw your remote at the TV when the news comes on as well?
I had to figure out where this Rozier and Butler stuff was coming from. I went some pages back and finally found your post

I'm sorry to say breh but if you believe Rozier has achieved more then Butler nothing else you say matters. That's why I stopped reading your post once I got to that 3rd paragraph

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree about the safe lite skin soft nikkaz shyt....
but the truth is the NBA was on a uphill trajectory when Bron went to Miami & although they are great family men - Wade, Bosh & Bron doesn't represent that liteskin soft shyt

You said yourself ratings took off the last few years and that is right when the Warriors became the face of the league. Don't forget young LeBron was responsible for the lowest rated NBA Finals ever in 2007. He has not been the catalyst for the spike in NBA popularity. Its this new era of p*ssy ball and the light skin face of the league.

Real nikkas know the NBA ain't what it used to be. Its been slowly dying. Kobe blowing out his achilles was just the last straw cause he was the last real nikka left in the NBA from its golden era (90s-early 00s).

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That was the point though.

I wanted to reach as far as possible to show the first point you made: he’s not #1 at all.

If you go back to the post, that was my point.

He’s not #1, I mean fukking Terry Rozier did more (which is just an EXTREME example).

And if you start comparing him to guys in his ‘league’ the #2 options on other teams.. breh becomes an invisible nobody.

So it’s actually more of a stretch to call him the #2 on a team (#1 is ludicrous) than to say “can he at least give me a Terry type of performance?? ONCE in his career!?” because we ain’t seen it yet.

Terry Rozier could’ve been 25 other players, you get my point.

:camby:stop this bullshyt :camby:

i understand, your problaly trolling
but you have taken this fukk shyt WAY TOO FAR

Sports Illustrated... just happen to do their top 100 NBA players the other day
and da nikka you been hating on, cracked the fukking top 10

just move on ... cause you know u done:ufdup:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I meant individually. if kyrie and or Jimmy slide, this still kp team imo. But I could be wrong
Oooooh my bad then....i feel like kyrie would make the unicorn better imo, he needs one more piece, but having butler there would bring that good ass d....idk but nyk needs one more piece...maybe two, I don’t see Knox becoming anything special imo ....i could be wrong about Knox