Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
All you need to know bout Karl Anthony Kanter is summed up in one picture

How tf you expect Butler to win with this and weed plate :gucci:

_v2HIKhqmFogz6U0x6YjiQnc7sV1rZzJ5Cnuwv2onBs.jpg
Cute picture. How did Towns play that game?

Pelicans vs. Timberwolves - Game Summary - January 6, 2018 - ESPN

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How was LeBron responsible for that you fukking moron. LeBron has some of the highest rated games in NBA history and brought in more ratings than Kobe. That series wasn't watched because everyone knew the Cavs had no shot and it featured two small to mid size markets.

we all get it you love Kobe & hate Bron

but don’t act like Kobe finals against ORL wasn’t one of the lowest rated finals in history
and unlike a young Bron, your man was well in his prime

I'm not the one that brought ratings into this. You did. All I was showing is the increase in ratings has nothing to do with LeBron. White people don't like LeBron. The NBA is more popular now because white kids like safe negroes like Steph and the p*ssy nature of the sport now with all the 3-point shooting.

And FTR I love the fact Kobe's era was not that popular with white people. Late 90s to early 00s is the basketball I grew up on. Those grimy 75-77 Heat/Knicks games were my favorite. Fukk this p*ssy high scoring 3-point bullsh1t.

Whatever white people like, I hate. So don't think these ratings mean sh1t.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It's not my opinion how far Butler took teams in the Playoffs.
:ufdup:

Not far. But by your retarded logic Javele McGhee is better then Butler since he went to the finals? If Rozier is so good would he take the wolves to the playoffs as a number one option? You are from Switzerland or some shyt and admitted you don’t even watch basketball. Stop shyt posting

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Not far. But by your retarded logic Javele McGhee is better then Butler since he went to the finals? If Rozier is so good would he take the wolves to the playoffs as a number one option? You are from Switzerland or some shyt and admitted you don’t even watch basketball. Stop shyt posting
Calm yourself down twitter fingers and grasp that forums are about opinions or put me on ignore: solves your problem.

You lack reading comprehension.

I was clear, you simply can't read and pull weird examples out of your ass:

Rozier played a key role in getting Boston to the ECF. That is a FACT.

I picked Rozier because he's their F O U R T H fukking option.

Another fact is Butler NEVER got any team close to an ECF.

It's an example (an extreme one yes) to prove that he is no #1 option, no superstar or leader by a long shot.

McGee is a role player who generally does his job but isn't a key difference maker for the Warriors at least. Rozier WAS a key difference maker.

Reading is essential.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I gotta question the sanity of someone arguing that a guy who’s peak so far is averaging 11/5/3 on 10 shots and 2 free throws is better than Jimmy Butler :snoop:
Simple

When it mattered (Playoffs) these are the results:

Rozier helped the Celtics to the ECF.

Butler did not help the Wolves to the ECF.

Simple logic

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:snoop:

1st off - YES your indeed trolling (your comparing a 4x all star to a career backup)
2nd - is was Sports Illustrated not ESPN
3rd - he went to the 2nd round twice in his career (6 playoff appearances outta his total 7 seasons : and that last playoffs was from a franchise that missed the offs 14 years in a row)
1. No I'm not
2. Ok, doesn't make it better
3. This is my point. If he's #10/the man/a superstar.. aren't those pretty bad results?