Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fultz will eventually go the way of Beasley from the Heat. Its going to happen.

Butler could not have found a better landing spot. Philly is probably the only team that could both pay him and be in contention. If he causes any kind of friction, they will not offer him that deal. So if he wants to get paid, he has to like this team or he will have to go elsewhere like Kawhi and leave $ on the table.

The deal is already offered. They wouldn't trade with him without doing so.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:childplease:

Dunn may or may not be a starting pg or the future starter but worst case scenario he's marcus smart which aint bad for the 3rd best player acquired in the trade

by your geek logic the bulls offense is better with zach lavine off the floor their o rating is +10 with him off the floor.

So when blakeney gunnin ass,arcianado and felicio on the court the bulls offense is supposedly better :mjlol: foh man

the bulls in a good position moving forward got nice young pieces with upside,flexibility to add to this group which is better than building around 29 year old injury prone diva jimmy hoe ass :camby:
Lavine plays 36mpg meaning the information you’re trying to argue is based on 12 mpg after only 12 total outings ... on/off stats need a proper sample size to be utilized you dumb fukking moron :mjlol:

PLEASSSSEEEEE keep posting so I can time and time and time again highlight your embarrassing stupidity :russ:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Your 2nd statement is why i think this is a terrible trade for Philly. Jimmy been on a few different teams and alienated his teammates every time. Jimmy needs his own squad with people wanting to play behind him. I can already picture him and Embiid going at it.
Yeah I just have an awful feeling that this is gonna backfire. Would hate if it happens to my Philly brehs. :mjcry:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

GREEN AND TUCKER AINT DOING shyt.

YOU LET DRAY TAKE ALL THE THREES HE WANTS.

TUCKER CANT DO shyt BUT SHOOT
THREES FROM THE CORNER.
Yeah yeah nikka ... you let players continue to get easy shots all game you will lose period

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

GREEN AND TUCKER AINT DOING shyt.

YOU LET DRAY TAKE ALL THE THREES HE WANTS.

TUCKER CANT DO shyt BUT SHOOT
THREES FROM THE CORNER.

THIS ISNT REALLY TRUE
AND HE HAD 39 LAST NITE WITH JIMMY PLAYING.

NO HES THE TEAM PRESIDENT.

SCOTT LAYDEN IS THE GM.
:devil:
:evil:

he's been below avg this year with jimmy on the squad... he had 29 in the first half lol then disappeared

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Lavine plays 36mpg meaning the information you’re trying to argue is based on 12 mpg after only 12 total outings ... on/off stats need a proper sample size to be utilized you dumb fukking moron :mjlol:

PLEASSSSEEEEE keep posting so I can time and time and time again highlight your embarrassing stupidity :russ:

and by your clown logic the bulls offense was a whopping +1.2 higher with dunn off the floor & you spammin that nonsense acting like it was some significant number

man shut your bytch ass up

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
he's been below avg this year with jimmy on the squad... he had 29 in the first half lol then disappeared

HES BEEN BELOW AVERAGE PERIOD...

WHEN HES PLAYES WELL WITHOUT JIMMY
HE WAS STILL TAKING A TON OF JUMO SHOTS.
HE WAS JUST MAKING EM THOSE NIGHTS.
DIDNT DO ANY WORK IN THE POST
THOSE GAMES
AND ROSE STILL HAD TO BE THE LEADING
SCORER IN THOSE GAMES.
:devil:
:evil:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Saric and Covington haven’t been good this year and Saric shooting has been fading all year, they won’t miss either player, all they need now is a perimeter shooter and Wilson Chandler healthy to help with depth. Also watch out for Bolden
Covington was having a fine year. He makes huge plays on defense that don't show on the stat sheet. His scoring is down a bit, but his game is to hit the occasional three, then ball out on defense.
For example last night, he made a huge strip on Malik Monk at the end of the game, that went off Monk's leg and gave us possession. He does that every night.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
and by your clown logic the bulls offense was a whopping +1.2 higher with dunn off the floor & you spammin that nonsense acting like it was some significant number

man shut your bytch ass up
1.2 pp100 possessions was the difference between the Clippers having the 8th ranked offense in the NBA (top ten) and the Trailblazers having the 15th ranked offense (mediocre) you dumb fukkin moron :heh:

KEEP POSTING SO I CAN KEEP EMBARRASSING YOUR IDIOT ASS .... I see you still ain’t get enough from last season

Stupid nikka still dikk sucking and making excuses for Kris Dunn of all players lol... dikksuck a PG who's offense was better without him ... A Point Guard :mjlol:

Buhhh buhh buhh so what if the team was better without him ... he my PG .... don’t talk about him like that :to:

DUMB & PROUD

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Covington was having a fine year. He makes huge plays on defense that don't show on the stat sheet. His scoring is down a bit, but his game is to hit the occasional three, then ball out on defense.
For example last night, he made a huge strip on Malik Monk at the end of the game, that went off Monk's leg and gave us possession. He does that every night.
They gave up a 20 point lead last night. They lost to the Nets.

They have won 1 game on the road this season.

They’re playing in the East.