Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters
Daps
I feel like D. Rose may get more touches now. W/ Saric and Covington being able to shoot the three @ a decent clip, its gonna open up the floor for him to be able to drive more. If Jimmy is starting w/ Fultz and Simmons, somethings gonna have to give. Theyre gonna have to start Reddikk again.
Fultz
Reddikk
Butler
Simmons (technically the PG though)
Embiid

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
What defensive stops. Dude spams the steal button. He fouls more than he helps. Plus he makes stupid turnovers at an alarming rate. You don’t watch Dunn

Dunn improved a bit but hes still turnover prone with a sloppy handle and mediocre vision, still cant shoot....can get to rim but is below average at finishing.

He plays hard defensively but he is way too aggressive and pikks up cheap fouls. As a PG, you CANNOT afford to get in foul trouble. Dunn needs to pikk his spots and not be up in a nikka jersey all game.

He not trash but he's a Marcus Smart type 6th man not a starting PG on a playoff caliber team and he looks pretty injury prone too

Chicago been rebuilding for 20 years

:childplease: Dumb nikka...they made the ECF in 2011 and made playoffs every year til 2015.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Dunn improved a bit but hes still turnover prone with a sloppy handle and mediocre vision, still cant shoot....can get to rim but is below average at finishing.

He plays hard defensively but he is way too aggressive and pikks up cheap fouls. As a PG, you CANNOT afford to get in foul trouble. Dunn needs to pikk his spots and not be up in a nikka jersey all game.

He not trash but he's a Marcus Smart type 6th man not a starting PG on a playoff caliber team and he looks pretty injury prone too

:childplease: Dumb nikka...they made the ECF in 2011 and made playoffs every year til 2015.

Congrats on making the playoffs.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I feel like D. Rose may get more touches now. W/ Saric and Covington being able to shoot the three @ a decent clip, its gonna open up the floor for him to be able to drive more. If Jimmy is starting w/ Fultz and Simmons, somethings gonna have to give. Theyre gonna have to start Reddikk again.

:dahell: ROSE WOULD BE LEADING THE WOLVES IN SHOTS PER GAME
AND POINTS IF HE DIDNT PLAY 5 MINUTES IN THAT WARRIORS GAME.

YOU DUDES REALLY HAVENT WATCHED THE WOLVES AT ALL
BUT STAY COMMENTING ON THEM.

HES DEFINITELY GETTING HIS TOUCHES.
:devil:
:evil:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The fukk is your stupid ass talking about ... I showed you the kind of difference 1.2 pp100 possessions can be between two teams nowhere did I compare them to the bulls .. I didn’t even write what each teams respective Ortg was you bumbling idiot :mjlol:

I mean seriously @god shamgod do you have a learning disorder my brother? If so I don’t want to talk with these kinds of vulgarities towards someone who’s “afflicted” ... I don’t need that karma :whoa:

If not ...You gotta be the dumbest nikka posting on this forum ... I genuinely wonder how you got out of high school .. I dont know if your state had exit exams but I know your dumbass had to be sweating bullets when that scantron was passed around if your state did :russ:

Miss me with this condescending bullshyt you be on. You tried to make a point and it made no sense

bulls offense with dunn 28th that 1.2 difference you keep harping on would of had them 26th. It's more of an indictment on how bad the team was offensively more than dunn you simple mutha fukka

That stretch when the bulls won 7 in a row they were 8th in the nba in offensive rating with dunn contributing to wins, closing out teams averaging 16 7 and 7.I don't why you be tryin to make it sound like dunn useless/trash

Last edited: