Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Ok ... and

Yeah yeah yeahhh ... just like we were going to sign Tracy Mcgrady and Tim Duncan yet ended up with fukking Ron Mercer

Just Like we were going to get Bosh and LeBron ... yet we end up with Carlos Boozer

Carmelo? Nah ... how about 34 year old Pau Gasol

:mjlol:

FOH with these pie in the sky pipe dreams .... I’m a REAL bulls fan .. I ain’t tryna hear that shyt ... we have a long way to give before we’re back contending for anything

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

:deadmanny:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Good to shake things up in Philly imo. Need to ind a couple more shooters to come off the bench. Bring back Korver or there's got to be some shooters somewhere.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
LeBron should of came to Philly. What's crazy is that the 76ers can sign one more Max player next year such as Kemba Durant Irving etc..
I went to the game last night. If we didn’t get butler I wanted us to try to get Durant or kemba. Truthfully, I would have been content with a Beal trade.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

LMAO

HOW WOULD FULTZ HELP THEM
WHEN THEY HAVE ROSE IN VINTAGE FORM
PLUS TEAGUE?

THEY OBVIOUSLY HAD TO GET A WING IN RETURN.
:devil:
:evil:

Understandable, I made the post because people were saying Minnesota lost the trade because they didn't get Fultz.

I think he will be off Philly by the deadline with all if the expiring money/ contracts Philadelphia has.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
CATCHING PASSES AND LOBS OFF OF HARDENS
ANDS CP3S CREATION
ISNT COOKING AT ALL.

WOULD YOU WANT TOWNS GUARDING
NIKO OR AD?

LMAO
GUARDING DRAYMOND AND PJ TICKET
WOULD BE HIS EASIEST ASSIGMENT ALL SEASON.

TEAMS JUST RUN P&R WITH TOWNS ALL GAME

AND TOSS UP LOBS TO THE CENTER.

SAC DID THIS WITH WCS LAST NIGHT.
LAKERS WITH MCGEE
DALLAS WITH JORDAN
UTAH WITH GOBERT
HOU WITH CAPELLA ETC.

MINNY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEFEND
WITH TOWNS AT THE 5.

:devil:
:evil:

The Raptors were a top 5 defense last year with Jonas Valanciunas and his terrible defense starting at C ... you can hide a guy easier at the basket because it’s less space for him to cover especially in one on one situations ... much easier to give him help also if you have 4 other adequate defenders ...if the wolves had guards/wings that could consistently TRY to get around screens they wouldn’t keep having KAT get exposed guarding smaller players ...

Which is exactly why you DONT take that bad defending big and by choice put him even further away from the rim making him more vulnerable ..it makes no sense ... the nuggets learned that with Jokic and Nursef the hard way ... players like Draymond and PJ would embarrass KAT and not just with scoring for themselves because all they would have to do is give him a hard drive from the 3 point line then kick it out once the help comes and now suddenly your entire defense is broken down becuase he can’t stop them off the dribble ... so without scoring those guys would degrade the wolves defensive integrity and you’d make him even more worn out on offense by making him chase around players that operate on the perimeter.... let’s not even talk about when teams go small and put two SF’s in :russ: that nikka would be food ...and you would conversely diminish his ability to take advantage of a smaller player guarding him in your proposed situation since whete you believe they should put a non shooting Center next to him lol... my guy stop playing ...KAT is a C nothing more nothing less