Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
@god shamgod you mad fakkit ... come bring your stupid ass in here so I can embarrass you again like I used to ... stop hiding :russ:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Your 2nd statement is why i think this is a terrible trade for Philly. Jimmy been on a few different teams and alienated his teammates every time. Jimmy needs his own squad with people wanting to play behind him. I can already picture him and Embiid going at it.
He'll get into it with Simmons before Embiid.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Im fine with the trade :yeshrug: for what ever reason KAT played better with Jimmy off the floor. We need him to develop in a major way I've lost all hope for Wiggins but hopefully he gains his confidence back also...We will see, we've been needing a 3 and D guy forever and Saric adds much needed shooting Im sold.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

HOW MANY DYNAMIC PFs ARE IN TODAYS NBA?

MOST OF THEM ARE SPOT UP 3P SHOOTERS.

YOU DEFINITELY TRADE SIMMONS FOR A PG
WHO CAN SHOOT
AND ANOTHER STRETCH 4
IF JIMMYS GONNA BE YOUR GUY.

DUDE HAS MADE 2 SHOTS OUTSIDE
OF THE PAINT THIS SEASON.

TRADE HIM WHILE HIS STOCK IS STILL HIGH.

TRY TO GET KEMBA.
:devil:
:evil:

A bad GM trades Simmons this early in his career. That’s a move that will get you fired.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
@god shamgod you mad fakkit ... come bring your stupid ass in here so I can embarrass you again like I used to ... stop hiding :russ:

:childplease:

Dunn may or may not be a starting pg or the future starter but worst case scenario he's marcus smart which aint bad for the 3rd best player acquired in the trade

by your geek logic the bulls offense is better with zach lavine off the floor their o rating is +10 with him off the floor.

So when blakeney gunnin ass,arcianado and felicio on the court the bulls offense is supposedly better :mjlol: foh man

the bulls in a good position moving forward got nice young pieces with upside,flexibility to add to this group which is better than building around 29 year old injury prone diva jimmy hoe ass :camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Raptors were a top 5 defense last year with Jonas Valanciunas and his terrible defense starting at C ... you can hide a guy easier at the basket because it’s less space for him to cover especially in one on one situations ... much easier to give him help also if you have 4 other adequate defenders ...if the wolves had guards/wings that could consistently TRY to get around screens they wouldn’t keep having KAT get exposed guarding smaller players ...

Which is exactly why you DONT take that bad defending big and by choice put him even further away from the rim making him more vulnerable ..it makes no sense ... the nuggets learned that with Jokic and Nursef the hard way ... players like Draymond and PJ would embarrass KAT and not just with scoring for themselves because all they would have to do is give him a hard drive from the 3 point line then kick it out once the help comes and now suddenly your entire defense is broken down becuase he can’t stop them off the dribble ... so without scoring those guys would degrade the wolves defensive integrity and you’d make him even more worn out on offense by making him chase around players that operate on the perimeter.... let’s not even talk about when teams go small and put two SF’s in :russ: that nikka would be food ...and you would conversely diminish his ability to take advantage of a smaller player guarding him in your proposed situation since whete you believe they should put a non shooting Center next to him lol... my guy stop playing ...KAT is a C nothing more nothing less

GREEN AND TUCKER AINT DOING shyt.

YOU LET DRAY TAKE ALL THE THREES HE WANTS.

TUCKER CANT DO shyt BUT SHOOT
THREES FROM THE CORNER.

Im fine with the trade :yeshrug: for what ever reason KAT played better with Jimmy off the floor. We need him to develop in a major way I've lost all hope for Wiggins but hopefully he gains his confidence back also...We will see, we've been needing a 3 and D guy forever and Saric adds much needed shooting Im sold.

THIS ISNT REALLY TRUE
AND HE HAD 39 LAST NITE WITH JIMMY PLAYING.

So Thibs ain’t the GM?

NO HES THE TEAM PRESIDENT.

SCOTT LAYDEN IS THE GM.
:devil:
:evil:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
LeBron should of came to Philly. What's crazy is that the 76ers can sign one more Max player next year such as Kemba Durant Irving etc..

:banderas: if that happens, we land another max player of that caliber ....boooy.....the games are already lit and have been the go to spot in the city....everyone poppin up at the games ....next year those tickets prices will be insane...

I remember getting the $30 tickets with the all you can eat and drink option....