Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Covington was having a fine year. He makes huge plays on defense that don't show on the stat sheet. His scoring is down a bit, but his game is to hit the occasional three, then ball out on defense.
For example last night, he made a huge strip on Malik Monk at the end of the game, that went off Monk's leg and gave us possession. He does that every night.
Butler can literally do everything Covington did at a higher level except shoot open threes.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
They gave up a 20 point lead last night. They lost to the Nets.

They have won 1 game on the road this season.
Thats the norm :mjlol:

Im just replying to him saying Covington was having a bad year, which he is not.
Saric is having a down year, but has awaken the last two games, we'll see if it lasts... he started off cold last year too.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Thats the norm :mjlol:

Im just replying to him saying Covington was having a bad year, which he is not.
Saric is having a down year, but has awaken the last two games, we'll see if it lasts... he started off cold last year too.
Saric plays in Europe in the summer. He doesn’t play well until the All star Game. Covington has empty stats. Yes he has 3s but they’re not really hitting when it matters. If it wasn’t for JJ we would really be garbage.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I know im just salty :to:
lol, thats my guy

Watching RoCo go from a undrafted D-League throwaway to a 1st Team All Defensive player in a 5 year span... wow
I understand, sucks watching players come from the ground up and become good and you see them leave but it’s for the better

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Saric plays in Europe in the summer. He doesn’t play well until the All star Game. Covington has empty stats. Yes he has 3s but they’re not really hitting when it matters. If it wasn’t for JJ we would really be garbage.
I disagree, but ok.
2 spg and 2 bpg
He hits big threes when we need them on occasion. He may go 2-8, but he still shooting.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I disagree, but ok.
2 spg and 2 bpg
He hits big threes when we need them on occasion. He may go 2-8, but he still shooting.
He can’t hit a ...

I’m not crying about that bum. Wish him the best.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
1.2 pp100 possessions was the difference between the Clippers having the 8th ranked offense in the NBA (top ten) and the Trailblazers having the 15th ranked offense (mediocre) you dumb fukkin moron :heh:

KEEP POSTING SO I CAN KEEP EMBARRASSING YOUR IDIOT ASS .... I see you still ain’t get enough from last season

Stupid nikka still dikk sucking and making excuses for Kris Dunn of all players lol... dikksuck a PG who's offense was better without him ... A Point Guard :mjlol:

Buhhh buhh buhh so what if the team was better without him ... he my PG .... don’t talk about him like that :to:

DUMB & PROUD

Compare a lottery team with the 28th ranked offense in the nba to a fringe playoff team and playoff team to make your point brehs

bulls offense was bad with or without dunn just say you aren't a fan.Every team in the bottom 10 except miami last season missed the playoffs

Keep talking about that 1.2 like it matters

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nice nice Sixers!

Don't think Boston can match that. Boston is deeper but that's a tough line up to match up with from the Sixers.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Compare a lottery team with the 28th ranked offense in the nba to a fringe playoff team and playoff team to make your point brehs

bulls offense was bad with or without dunn just say you aren't a fan.Every team in the bottom 10 except miami last season missed the playoffs

Keep talking about that 1.2 like it matters
The fukk is your stupid ass talking about ... I showed you the kind of difference 1.2 pp100 possessions can be between two teams nowhere did I compare them to the bulls .. I didn’t even write what each teams respective Ortg was you bumbling idiot :mjlol:

I mean seriously @god shamgod do you have a learning disorder my brother? If so I don’t want to talk with these kinds of vulgarities towards someone who’s “afflicted” ... I don’t need that karma :whoa:

If not ...You gotta be the dumbest nikka posting on this forum ... I genuinely wonder how you got out of high school .. I dont know if your state had exit exams but I know your dumbass had to be sweating bullets when that scantron was passed around if your state did :russ: