Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
For what it’s worth it’s being reported the team approached simmons & embiid about the trade before doing it.

okay....it was probably on some don't fukk this up Elton Brand was like :ufdup:

This team has been very young for a while they never really had true veteran leadership in the lockeroom so who knows what it's like in there.....but i hope they gel ....

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Expect one of the youngest teams in the league to be in the playoffs brehs

Prefer being 41-41 and losing in the first round instead of building a core brehs

ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A KNICKS FAN
WHEN YOU ARENT FOLLOWING BRON
FROM CITY TO CITY?

WHY ARE YOU INVESTED IN THE BULLS?

BULLS WOULD HAVE HAD
A BUNCH OF CAP SPACE
AND JIMMY BUTLER
THIS PAST SUMMER.
:devil:
:evil:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Good deal for Minnesota. Two decent shooters to surround KAT.

But I suppose a motivated/happy Butler in the playoffs is valuable too, except they got no shooters now.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
This is going to be amusing one way or the other...

Its going to be interesting to see how their future games against the Celtics play out

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Rambling a bunch of nothing ... one tricky pony scorer getting hyped up like he’s fukking Tracy McGrady ... go sit down Homer

Rambling ... like I said talk to me when he actually accomplishes something besides “having upside”

Kris Dunn was a NET NEGATIVE for the bulls last season on offense ..the offense performed WORSE when he was on the court if you don’t know that it only underscores your casualness

Team A is fukking 3-9 this year after winning 27 games last year .. with their “all defensive player” back on IR once again yet these goof troop nikkas in here boasting like we got a fukking dynasty :russ:

And your dumbass self is really showing and proving your ineptitude with these low level casual talking points hence that idiot @ISO co-signing you ... two peas in a pod:mjlol:

#STICKTO2k
:umad:
The levels of stupidity from this post is off the charts:wow:

and how you gon talk about nikkas being "casual" but then refer to some Plus/Minus BS:mjlol:
Expect one of the youngest teams in the league to be in the playoffs brehs

Prefer being 41-41 and losing in the first round instead of building a core brehs
these nikkas were dropped on their head fr.

so they really faulting a team that was clearly tanking(even last year we had injuries as Lavine only played like 35 games) and now going through injuries again via our main key players and the youngest(2nd) in the League to be fukkin contenders and in the playoffs:mjlol:
Chicago been rebuilding for 20 years
im guessing you didnt watch basketball between 2010-2015 and just started watching it huh?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You don’t have to be “dynamic” is Capella “dynamic” offensively? No but he cooked KAT for 16ppg all series ... this is the NBA everyone has talent you put him guarding guys that can take him off dribble OR a guy that’s effective in the Pick n Pop game and he’s now an even bigger defensive liability since it will be harder to hide him on the perimeter ... you want KAT chasing around a stretch 4 like Mirotic, Green or even PJ Tucker on the 3 point line :mjlol: stop it my nikka .... THEN you want to put a Center next to him on offense and clog the paint up even more forcing him to drift further and further into being solely a jumpshooter instead of putting a stretch 4 like Saric who will open the lane for him to work back to the basket/midrange?? STOP IT my nikka .... nothing about that plan makes sense

And the simmons convo isn’t even worth getting into ... they are not trading him ... point blank period

CATCHING PASSES AND LOBS OFF OF HARDENS
ANDS CP3S CREATION
ISNT COOKING AT ALL.

WOULD YOU WANT TOWNS GUARDING
NIKO OR AD?

LMAO
GUARDING DRAYMOND AND PJ TUCKER
WOULD BE HIS EASIEST ASSIGMENT ALL SEASON.

TEAMS JUST RUN P&R WITH TOWNS ALL GAME

AND TOSS UP LOBS TO THE CENTER.

SAC DID THIS WITH WCS LAST NIGHT.
LAKERS WITH MCGEE
DALLAS WITH JORDAN
UTAH WITH GOBERT
HOU WITH CAPELLA ETC.

MINNY WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEFEND
WITH TOWNS AT THE 5.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A KNICKS FAN
WHEN YOU ARENT FOLLOWING BRON
FROM CITY TO CITY?

WHY ARE YOU INVESTED IN THE BULLS?

BULLS WOULD HAVE HAD
A BUNCH OF CAP SPACE
AND JIMMY BUTLER
THIS PAST SUMMER.

Maybe it’s because I like the NBA? Did that come to mind? :dwillhuh:

And you would have signed no one that offseason :shaq2:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Maybe it’s because I like the NBA? Did that come to mind? :dwillhuh:

And you would have signed no one that offseason :shaq2:

DERRICK ROSE AND JIMMY BUTLER
ON THE BULLS RIGHT NOW
WOULD BE A NICE TEAM IN THE EAST.

INSTEAD THIBS, ROSE, JIMMY
WERE MOVED IN CONSECUTIVE OFF SEASONS
TO SPARE THE FRONT OFFICE
AND COACH.

NOW FANS HAVE TO CLING ON TO THE HOPE
THAT THIS TEAM WILL BECOME SOMETHING ONE DAY
WHILE THAT FRONT OFFICE
AND COACH IS STILL RUNNING THE SHOW.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
thats my point. last year they were talking about how in a few years Minny could be in the same position as GSW. Jimmy didnt work out, true, but no need to make HOU a super power in the West at a time where GSWs run could be coming to an end, especially if they cant keep KD. No way do you trade Jimmy to anyone in the West unless it brings back a superstar of equal ability like Dame or somebody. The Lakers are going to bag someone next year and if the Pels keep A.D. they cant be discounted....hell they may even get Boogie back. Minny needs to see if Towns and Wigs can elevate themselves, if not, its no point in them even having a team for the next 5 years.

If they're not gonna win shyt anyway why would it not be better to have 4 firsts when they can try harder to build for post Warriors Era?

And now, because of their spite in trade destination, say Towns and Wiggins do take the leap, well now they empowered a team who's young players are on the same timeline as their own, rather one who they are going to have to wait out anyway.