Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
im not saying wiggins potential is better

Im just saying they both have star potential tho. Wiggins is in his 5th year and from what i saw and heard he still not looking like a star(when he has the gifts to become one)
I am old enough to remember when the sixers wanted him.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
True but I've seen players leave and light it up somewhere else it could just be a change in environment but that is a gamble but I'd ship JJ for Rozier...he'd be a good role player for the C's ....I just want to see an aggressive guard that can shoot.
What?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
On another note.....I know KAT and Simmons are tight they play online games together and KAT is a huge Eagles fan....I wonder how that dynamic will play out now that Jimmy is here......I know they are pros Simmons may be apprehensive to welcome Jimmy with open arms since KAT is is mans and maybe KAT was talking shyt about Jimmy .....these dudes are 22 year olds still kids....just a thought in terms of chemistry

KingB137

All Star
Daps

OK THE BULLS "WON" THE TRADE.

NOW WHAT?

:devil:
:evil:

What are you asking here? I just think it's funny how people initially thought the Butler trade was terrible for the Bulls, but looking at what they got for him versus what the Twolves got for him I'd say we won that trade easily. :yeshrug:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is going to happen anyway

thats my point. last year they were talking about how in a few years Minny could be in the same position as GSW. Jimmy didnt work out, true, but no need to make HOU a super power in the West at a time where GSWs run could be coming to an end, especially if they cant keep KD. No way do you trade Jimmy to anyone in the West unless it brings back a superstar of equal ability like Dame or somebody. The Lakers are going to bag someone next year and if the Pels keep A.D. they cant be discounted....hell they may even get Boogie back. Minny needs to see if Towns and Wigs can elevate themselves, if not, its no point in them even having a team for the next 5 years.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Omg stfu you don’t watch the bulls. You bring up one play. His wingspan is 6’9.5. Stop making shyt up. Dude is injury prone. You don’t watch the bulls. Dude fouls more than he defends. He’s constantly in foul trouble.
6’9.5 is well above average for a PG regardless. :dahell:

Anyway nice to see you’ve built an opinion on him after one season on the Bulls where he improved across the board from his rookie season.

Aight bro he trash and he never gonna improve

:jawalrus:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok ... and

Yeah yeah yeahhh ... just like we were going to sign Tracy Mcgrady and Tim Duncan yet ended up with fukking Ron Mercer

Just Like we were going to get Bosh and LeBron ... yet we end up with Carlos Boozer

Carmelo? Nah ... how about 34 year old Pau Gasol

:mjlol:

FOH with these pie in the sky pipe dreams .... I’m a REAL bulls fan .. I ain’t tryna hear that shyt ... we have a long way to give before we’re back contending for anything

How many Jordan shoes have you bought?

U not a REAL bulls fan

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Lavine is nothing like a Mo williams, and hes far from "running up the score" alot of the Bulls losses been games were they were hanging with the team(and thats alot due to Lavine) but because of our injuries we end up taking the L
Rambling a bunch of nothing ... one tricky pony scorer getting hyped up like he’s fukking Tracy McGrady ... go sit down Homer

being one of the best players from the 2017 draft is no laughing matter as we got Donovan mitchell and Tatum from that. So lauri being aligned with them is a good sign. Plus he's been ranked as one of the best young players overall
Rambling ... like I said talk to me when he actually accomplishes something besides “having upside”

Dunn was not hurting us, infact he was a key factor to helping Lauri get shots as he was the only pg we had who would facilitate and pass the ball to him when open or when he had a good shot.
Kris Dunn was a NET NEGATIVE for the bulls last season on offense ..the offense performed WORSE when he was on the court if you don’t know that it only underscores your casualness

When that best player is now nothing more than a one year rental for team B while Team A recieved two potential Stars and a possible All defensive team player in Dunn. Yes Team A(Bulls) won the trade.
Team A is fukking 3-9 this year after winning 27 games last year .. with their “all defensive player” back on IR once again yet these goof troop nikkas in here boasting like we got a fukking dynasty :russ:

Your dumbass self is really showing and proving why your in the red.
And your dumbass self is really showing and proving your ineptitude with these low level casual talking points hence that idiot @ISO co-signing you ... two peas in a pod:mjlol:

#STICKTO2k
:umad:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I said LaVine dumb fukk not Dunn stop putting words in my mouth

Thibs did not play Dunn. He keep rotations short and don’t play rookies like that he got a short leash with them. The narrative is that Thibs runs players into the ground. Dunn played last season and improved across the board while proving to be one of the best defensive guards. And again Thibs did not want to trade LaVine.

Stop calling nikkas “casuals” and talkin about to play 2K that’s you with your dumb ass short sighted boom or bust, star chasing ass.
Didn’t read :umad:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True but I've seen players leave and light it up somewhere else it could just be a change in environment but that is a gamble but I'd ship JJ for Rozier...he'd be a good role player for the C's ....I just want to see an aggressive guard that can shoot.
You're not being rational with any of these trade ideas:gucci:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
On another note.....I know KAT and Simmons are tight they play online games together and KAT is a huge Eagles fan....I wonder how that dynamic will play out now that Jimmy is here......I know they are pros Simmons may be apprehensive to welcome Jimmy with open arms since KAT is is mans and maybe KAT was talking shyt about Jimmy .....these dudes are 22 year olds still kids....just a thought in terms of chemistry

For what it’s worth it’s being reported the team approached simmons & embiid about the trade before doing it.