Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nikka calm down :mjlol:

Jimmy is ball dominant and a streak shooter who like I said operates in the same areas of the floor as Wiggins. Team basketball is about fit and complimentary pieces not just raw talent. Jimmy is the best player on the team but not a natural fit and this team lacks depth, shooting, and defensive players (Wiggins and Towns themselves MUST improve on that end). This experiment isn't going to work out. The Wolves should cut their losses and build around their "#1 picks".

Oh, and I never knocked CP3 or KG for not winning you assuming shyt :shaq2:

Not a natural fit but 3rd seed in the West with the only 2 teams ahead of them being juggernauts. You just spewing shyt now :francis:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
LMAO

THIS nikka STILL BELIEVES IN WIGGINS
AND MENTIONING STATS HE PUT UP
ON A BUM ASS TEAM.

IM DONE.
:devil:
:evil:

What stats you dumb ass nikka? I was specifically talking about his development. The nikka is 23 and was a number one overall pick, stupid nikka wanna keep a nearing 30 year old malcontent Jimmy Butler instead of trading him and building around the damn young number one overall picks. :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Not a natural fit but 3rd seed in the West with the only 2 teams ahead of them being juggernauts. You just spewing shyt now :francis:
You talking about some shyt that was a long time ago and the West had one of their weaker years last season.

Talk about NOW and heading into the future.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
They aren't winning shyt. There's no point in being a treadmill team.
What’s “not winning shyt” mean ... maybe we have a different definition of winning :mjlol:

Wiggins and KAT are 23 and 22 years old respectively, ridiculously talented. Trade Jimmy for depth and picks and rebuild.

Everybody in the nba has “talent” ...that’s why they’re in the leauge of course so that’s not really saying much ... however not everyone in the leauge is conducive to winning actual basketball games ... if you still haven’t let that sink in after 4 years with players like Wiggins Idk what to tell you brutha ... loser young players turn into loser older players ... how many more years of him do you need to see?

And lol @ rebuild... they tried that for 13 years how’d that work out

The Wolves problem is they got impatient because of their playoff drought when they could have had a core 5 of Dunn, LaVine, Wiggins, Markannen, and Towns. They probably wouldn't make the playoffs but down the line would have potential for bigger things.
Why do you think that? There’s this mistake in believing that young players will continuously grow with an uncapped potential ... The fukk has Kris Dunn proven in this leauge besides getting hurt? Wiggins is in his what 4th or 5th year ... still doesn't play defense or rebound and seems mentalty weak... Lavine can score and brings nearly nothing else to the table ... the verdict is still out on what Laury and KAT ultimately turn into but you want to play those two next to eachother? :russ: You going to have KAT on the perimeter chasing 4’s around lol ... that squad would give up 130 a game ... you want to look at the past and try to have this idealized version of every young player without accounting for their warts ... it’s disingenuous

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Build around Weed Plate Wiggins brehs
nikkas talking about ..”buhh buhh buhh he was a number 1 pick” ..

nikka so was Bargnani .... how long does that allure of being a number 1 pick last lol ... you know players underwhelm for their draft position all their time

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think that? There’s this mistake in believing that young players will continuously grow with an uncapped potential ... The fukk has Kris Dunn proven in this leauge besides getting hurt? Wiggins is in his what 4th or 5th year ... still doesn't play defense or rebound and seems mentalty weak... Lavine can score and brings nearly nothing else to the table ... the verdict is still out on what Laury and KAT ultimately turn into but you want to play those two next to eachother? :russ: You going to have KAT on the perimeter chasing 4’s around lol ... that squad would give up 130 a game ... you want to look at the past and try to have this idealized version of every young player without accounting for their warts ... it’s disingenuous
Facts!!!! Bulls fans keep responding with that stupid ass rhetoric about Dunn, Lavine and Markkaan. What the fukk have they done in the league together. Matter of fact how many games have they even played together. They want two bad to win this trade that they fooled themselves into believing they won some moral victory. Potential ain’t nothin but potential until you experience some postseason success. The bulls haven’t and don’t even look like they’ll even taste postseason let alone have success in it. We been hearing about this young potential for a whole year. I’m. We’ll be hearing about 13 months from now two. When do they get tired of waiting for these young bulls to grow and do something meaningful in the league besides be under 25

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
What’s “not winning shyt” mean ... maybe we have a different definition of winning :mjlol:

Everybody in the nba has “talent” ...that’s why they’re in the leauge of course so that’s not really saying much ... however not everyone in the leauge is conducive to winning actual basketball games ... if you still haven’t let that sink in after 4 years with players like Wiggins Idk what to tell you brutha ... loser young players turn into loser older players ... how many more years of him do you need to see?

And lol @ rebuild... they tried that for 13 years how’d that work out

Yeah, everybody got talent but not everybody got Wiggins and KAT level talent. You're talking about 22 and 23 year old players here, they have flaws of course and last season got their first taste of playing with a capable roster in the NBA and competing in the playoffs.

They drafted terribly in those 13 years, one year they took Jonny Flynn and Ricky Rubio in the same draft picks apart and they didn't put adequate talent around Kevin Love. There's no point in looking at those 13 years it's about now and the future.

Players can definitely grow and excel in the right situations and if they put the work in and get the keys. Just look at Victor Oladipo for example. Kris Dunn has proven to be an elite defensive guard, a capable passer in the P&R, and one of the nastiest ball handlers. I know for a fact the teams spacing would be a lot better with Markannen and LaVine on the team, two great shooters. It's all about player development, trust, and continuity. I rather develop a young core than keep a malcontent, nearing 30 year old Jimmy Butler whose up for an extension just to treadmill to 45 wins.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Facts!!!! Bulls fans keep responding with that stupid ass rhetoric about Dunn, Lavine and Markkaan. What the fukk have they done in the league together. Matter of fact how many games have they even played together. They want two bad to win this trade that they fooled themselves into believing they won some moral victory. Potential ain’t nothin but potential until you experience some postseason success. The bulls haven’t and don’t even look like they’ll even taste postseason let alone have success in it. We been hearing about this young potential for a whole year. I’m. We’ll be hearing about 13 months from now two. When do they get tired of waiting for these young bulls to grow and do something meaningful in the league besides be under 25
:damn:Stop....

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Jimmy was going be be gone for nothing this next summer ... you are clueless yet again

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy was going be be gone for nothing this next summer ... you are clueless yet again
Nah, we should've paid Jimmy 200M with Bobby Portis and Denzel Valentine as the next two best players.

We lost the trade because a team didn't make the playoffs in the first year of a rebuild

Minny want to trade picks and young guys for a star so they can win, cool. But they clearly fukked up if the star wants out after a year.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They'll play together this year. LaVine has been scoring like a beast. Markannen was one of the best rookies last year. Dunn showed a lot of improvement and was one of the top defensive guards in basketball. Wendell Carter looks good. They won't be good this year, probably not next, they'll probably have to make a coaching change but the point is to make improvement.

Trust the process I'm going through this shyt as a Knicks fan, we're 2-6 but we fight hard and are young players show promise and development.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not about jimmy. You did what you had to do. My gripe is with Bulls fans constantly hyping up the trade like it as a definitive lopsided win on their side. Y’all constantly bring it up in Minnesota a related discussions trying to clown Minnesota like they trade away a future dynasty. Dunn and Lavine ain’t done shyt but be under 25 in this league and both are about to be paid(by the bulls) without doing nothin for the Bulls but be young with potential.

It was a fair deal for both side. Minny has gotten more benefit out of the deal, than Chicago has.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They'll play together this year. LaVine has been scoring like a beast. Markannen was one of the best rookies last year. Dunn showed a lot of improvement and was one of the top defensive guards in basketball. Wendell Carter looks good. They won't be good this year, probably not next, they'll probably have to make a coaching change but the point is to make improvement.

Trust the process I'm going through this shyt as a Knicks fan, we're 2-6 but we fight hard and are young players show promise and development.

They’re not goin to keep that core together. They’re goin to have to make a decision with Lin the next two seasons on one of those pieces.