Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This the first time I'm hearing nikkas don't fw Jimmy. :ohhh:
I thought he just had problems with Towns and then Wiggins after he seemed to take shots at both their work ethic.

Even Wiggins said he fukks with Jimmy. These coli dudes just make up narratives to help soothe the butt hurt. Teague, Rose, Taj, JC - all of them have said good shyt about Jimmy. Only person who is obviously not fukking with him is KAT.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Minnesota should trade Butler.

Wiggins, Rose, and Towns would benefit from more usage, and they can acquire some depth and picks.

THEY ACTUALLY SHOULD TRADE TEAGUE...

ROSE
JIMMY
WIGS
TAJ
KAT

IS THE BEST LINEUP THEY CAN RUN OUT
WITH OR WITHOUT A TRADE.

YOU DONT REALIZE JIMMYS IMPACT
ON THE DEFENSIVE END OF THE BALL.
:devil:
:evil:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
THEY ACTUALLY SHOULD TRADE TEAGUE...

ROSE
JIMMY
WIGS
TAJ
KAT

IS THE BEST LINEUP THEY CAN RUN OUT
WITH OR WITHOUT A TRADE.

Butler has proven to be a malcontent, shyt ain't good for the chemistry of the team. Also, not good for the development of Towns and Wiggins. Butler operates in the same areas of the floor as Wiggins. Chauncey Billups pointed out last night how when Butler is out Towns roams around the perimeter less and has a more aggressive, varied scoring attack. Towns has been dominant in both games that Jimmy didn't play in this season.

Trade Jimmy for picks and depth. Miami can offer that, they need shooters and defenders, the team will be better off in the long run and maybe even in the short term. I see Towns and Wiggins playing better and Rose as 6MOY if Butler gets traded.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Butler has proven to be a malcontent, shyt ain't good for the chemistry of the team. Also, not good for the development of Towns and Wiggins. Butler operates in the same areas of the floor as Wiggins. Chauncey Billups pointed out last night how when Butler is out Towns roams around the perimeter less and has a more aggressive, varied scoring attack. Towns has been dominant in both games that Jimmy didn't play in this season.

Trade Jimmy for picks and depth. Miami can offer that, they need shooters and defenders, the team will be better off in the long run and maybe even in the short term. I see Towns and Wiggins playing better and Rose as 6MOY if Butler gets traded.

DONT LET 2 GAMES FOOL YOU.

THEYRE HORRIBLE WITHOUT JIMMY
AND ROSE HAD TO DROP 28 & 50 PTS
IN THOSE GAMES

LOSING JIMMY ONLY WORKS
IF ROSE IS GONNA BE THIS TEAMS LEADING SCORER.

TOWNS TOOK 9 THREES LAST NIGHT
AND 6 THREES IN THE OTHER GAME
JIMMY MISSED.
THAT HAS ZERO TO DO WITH JIMMY.

HES BEEN HANGING ON THE PERIMETER
EVER SINCE HE GOT EXPOSED IN HOUSTON.

HES LOST CONFIDENCE IN HIS POST GAME
UNLESS HE HAS SOMEONE SMALLER ON HIM.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
TEAGUE IS REALLY THE REASON
THE OFFENSE STAGNATES.

HE WAS IN FOUL TROUBLE EARLY IN THE DALLAS GAME
AND HE WAS OUT LAST NIGHT
SO ROSE GOT TO RUN THE OFFENSE
IN BOTH GAMES.

I WATCH EVERY WOLVES GAME.

YOU JUST SAW SOME HIGHLIGHTS
AND BOX SCORES.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Do y'all ever get tired of recycling the same CAC media talking points? "Not good for their development". nikka Jimmy isnt stopping any of these dudes from touching the ball, playing defense, or getting minutes. Them dudes are #1 picks - fukk is Jimmy gonna do to prevent them from working on their own craft? Towns is one of the best 3pt shooting bigs. But it's Jimmy's fault he won't dominate so then you'll trade Jimmy and the new excuse will be Towns and Wiggins need veterans to make the playoffs and THEN it will be they need to learn how to play with otther star players and adapt their games.

Y'all weak minded fakkits kill me with the excuses. Over and over with the same canned First Take analysis that shows you know jack shyt about the game. Jimmy got them to the playoffs and they ain't going back without him. In 4 years you'll be criticizing KAT for not winning like y'all did to KG and CP3.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
THE OFFENSE STAGNATES.

HE WAS IN FOUL TROUBLE EARLY IN THE DALLAS GAME
IN BOTH GAMES.

AND BOX SCORES.

Jimmy fukking Butler, who is a slasher/creator is stopping Towns from posting up. These nikkas make up all kinds of dumb shyt.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
THE OFFENSE STAGNATES.

HE WAS IN FOUL TROUBLE IN THE DALLAS GAME
IN BOTH GAMES.

AND BOX SCORES.

You thinking short term this team ain't doing shyt with Jimmy my guy

Rose wants to be 6MOY the season

Teague should be traded too to keep it a buck. This team has no depth, poor spacing, and trash defense. Wiggins and Towns are the future of the team and locked into long term contracts, Jimmy pushing 30. Trade him for picks and depth, try to salvage your losses from trading Markannen, Dunn, and LaVine.