Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes, Kris Dunn is an elite defender. He is 6'4 with a 7 foot wingspan, he's athletic and hardnosed, he ranked elite in pretty much all defensive metrics. On offense he's a work in progress but he's a god damn third year PG. I merely pointed out he has promise as a distributor in the P&R and is a nasty, creative ball handler which can help him get to his spots. My bad inexperienced players aren't finished products. Also, why are you talking about him hurting their spacing when LaVine and Markannen would be on the squad to provide spacing and both are among the best shooters at their positions.
Dunn could be an elite defender, but until he starts limiting his fouls the book is out.

He showed flashes last season, however if dude can't stay healthy it doesn't matter. Right now, he's a PG with questionable decision making that's injury prone with an iffy jumper

:patrice:

I need to see more from him. With that said, the Bulls easily won that trade whether Dunn is Chicago's PG going forward or not

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Wiggins has shown potential particularly as an on-ball defender, you're saying 5th year wing when he is still only 23 years old.[/qoute]

Stopped reading right here ...

A.You keep mentioning him being 23 as if this isn’t his 5th fukking nba season ... after 7 nba years he’s “only” going to be 25 to start the year ... let me guess he’ll still have some development time right :mjlol:

B.your still referring to cliche terms like “defensive potential” when 4 years of reality is on film ...

This is non serious “pie in the sky” analysis lol ... Have a good day my guy

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Timberwolves Owner Reveals What May Have Been Delay In Trading Jimmy Butler

“We’ve talked to teams. I don’t think any team has probably given us their best offer yet. Teams started out with the idea that Jimmy said he wanted to be traded, and maybe they make an offer where they think they can get a good deal, but it isn’t necessarily a good deal for us. I understand that. That’s the part where we need to be patient and work with the other team. Ideally, you want a thing where both teams feel they got good value.”

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

Timberwolves Owner Reveals What May Have Been Delay In Trading Jimmy Butler
“We’ve talked to teams. I don’t think any team has probably given us their best offer yet. Teams started out with the idea that Jimmy said he wanted to be traded, and maybe they make an offer where they think they can get a good deal, but it isn’t necessarily a good deal for us. I understand that. That’s the part where we need to be patient and work with the other team. Ideally, you want a thing where both teams feel they got good value.”

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Dunn could be an elite defender, but until he starts limiting his fouls the book is out.

I need to see more from him. With that said, the Bulls easily won that trade whether Dunn is Chicago's PG going forward or not
It's the same thing with Ntlikina those things are reduced with experience.

I'm looking forward to Markannen in year 2.