Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Do y'all ever get tired of recycling the same CAC media talking points? "Not good for their development". nikka Jimmy isnt stopping any of these dudes from touching the ball, playing defense, or getting minutes. Them dudes are #1 picks - fukk is Jimmy gonna do to prevent them from working on their own craft? Towns is one of the best 3pt shooting bigs. But it's Jimmy's fault he won't dominate so then you'll trade Jimmy and the new excuse will be Towns and Wiggins need veterans to make the playoffs and THEN it will be they need to learn how to play with otther star players and adapt their games.

Y'all weak minded fakkits kill me with the excuses. Over and over with the same canned First Take analysis that shows you know jack shyt about the game. Jimmy got them to the playoffs and they ain't going back without him. In 4 years you'll be criticizing KAT for not winning like y'all did to KG and CP3.
Nikka calm down :mjlol:

Jimmy is ball dominant and a streak shooter who like I said operates in the same areas of the floor as Wiggins. Team basketball is about fit and complimentary pieces not just raw talent. Jimmy is the best player on the team but not a natural fit and this team lacks depth, shooting, and defensive players (Wiggins and Towns themselves MUST improve on that end). This experiment isn't going to work out. The Wolves should cut their losses and build around their "#1 picks".

Oh, and I never knocked CP3 or KG for not winning you assuming shyt :shaq2:

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This offense would operate so much better with rose initiating the offense and bringing the ball up night in night out

Even if they split the minutes and Teague comes off the bench .. it's a better solution ,

With Rose's penetration ..pressuring defenses to collapse ,rather then Teague dribbling on the perimeter for 10 seconds looking for the right pass , everyone would get better looks and better ball.movement

In fact Rose's passing has been severely underrated on this team this season

Teague ..unfortunately tries to control the tempo and narrative to much...

And in turn between townes ..butler and wiggins it stagnates the offense and gives opposing teams to much of a opportunity to dictate the tempo and style of play the wolves run every night ..dictates where townes gets his shots and doesnt

Bench or trade teague are the 2 best options , they can look to trade Teague as the season progresses for other pieces once he is already benched

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Please tell me what the fukk this team is going to do led by Jimmy Butler :laff:

Y'all nikkas are so hell bent on shytting on KAT and Wiggins can't even see Butler's own flaws and the fundamental flaws of the team can't even ackonwledge Minnesota got absolutely fleeced in trading for him :mjlol:

Bu bu but Jimmy took them to the playoffs. Its clearly best for both parties to MOOOOVE on :snoop:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Please tell me what the fukk this team is going to do led by Jimmy Butler :laff:

Y'all nikkas are so hell bent on shytting on KAT and Wiggins can't even see Butler's own flaws and the fundamental flaws of the team can't even ackonwledge Minnesota got absolutely fleeced in trading for him :mjlol:

Bu bu but Jimmy took them to the playoffs. Its clearly best for both parties to MOOOOVE on :snoop:

KAT TOOK 11 JUMPERS ON 17 SHOTS LAST NIGHT.

TELL ME AGAIN HOW JIMMY
MAKES HIM MORE PERIMETER ORIENTED.

WHAT IS PHILLY GONNA DO LED BY EMBIID?
WHAT IS OKC GONNA DO LED BY RUSS?
WHAT IS MILWAKEE GONNA DO LED BY GREEK?

THIS QUESTION CAN BE ASKED FOR DAMN NEAR
EVERY STAR IN THE L.

:devil:
:evil:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

KAT TOOK 11 JUMPERS ON 17 SHOTS LAST NIGHT.

TELL ME AGAIN HOW JIMMY
MAKES HIM MORE PERIMETER ORIENTED.

Answer my question first what is Minnesota going to DO in this league led by Jimmy Butler you still talking about last nights game :mjlol:

Look at the BIGGER picture :snoop:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Answer my question first what is Minnesota going to DO in this league led by Jimmy Butler you still talking about last nights game :mjlol:

READ MY EDIT

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i dont follow minny as close as you all, although i watched a lot of last nights game,

but i thought jimmy wanted out? or is that just a thing being pushed by the media?

if jimmy wants out , why not take the best package and keep it pushing?

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i dont follow minny as close as you all, although i watched a lot of last nights game,

but i thought jimmy wanted out? or is that just a thing being pushed by the media?

if jimmy wants out , why not take the best package and keep it pushing?

HE WANTS OUT
BUT SAYS HE WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY HARD...

TEAM WANTS A PACKAGE THAT WILL HELP THEM COMPETE IN THE PRESENT.
NOT SOME shyt THAT MAY BE GOOD 5-7 YEARS FROM NOW
AFTER TOWNS & WIGS CONTRACTS ARE UP.

THEY HAD NO LEVERAGE EARLY ON
BUT THEYVE GAINED TRACTION ON THAT
BY HOLDING ON TO HIM.

THE BIDS WILL GET BETTER...

IF THE LAKERS ARE STRUGGLING COME JANUARY
EXPECT BRON TO MAKE A POWER PLAY.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Win games ... you know .. like they did like last year :what:

Perhaps people like you don't value that ... and that’s fine ... perhaps you value teams that “get along” and play pattycakes with eachother better :manny:

And lol @ Jimmy NOT fitting on this team ... as if the best player is supposed to aquise to the lesser players and not the other way around .... WEEDPLATE n TINMAN don’t “fit” next to winning .... that’s the problem

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This isn't really about how good the wolves are with or without JImmy...

They not going to pay him what he wants...so he is going to be gone next year regardless...

Even with Jimmy I don't know if this team can get out of the 1st round...

At this point it is a matter of are you going to trade him for something of value or are you going to just let him walk for nothing...

Also anyone who doesn't think this guy is a malcontent must have never played on a team in any aspect of their work or personal life...dude got rachel nichols out here as his own personal secretary and some how every single one of these stories is about Jimmy being great and competitive and blah blah blah and everyone else being bums...

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think the lakers should make a move ..... LeBron needs more help :sadbron:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

READ MY EDIT

Greek and Embiid are significantly younger than Jimmy not to mention better players c'mon now :mjlol:

OKC ain't doing shyt post-Durant. Period. None of these situations are like Minnesota's so I'm not sure what you getting at.

If I was the Wolves I'd trade Jimmy for shooters and defenders. I'd pick up a rim protecting center and move KAT to PF. I'd give Wiggins the reigns to show out, although a lot of y'all have given up on Wiggins he's a natural talent and before Butler got there he was showing development as a P&R ball handler. I'd put Teague on the trade block and hope a team like Phoenix bites. I'd fire Thibs and pick up a coach like Ettore Messina, who comes from a culture of player development, defense, and ball movement.

I'd rather do that than keep a malcontent All-Star who is nearing 30 and doesn't fit with my squads timeline or skillsets just to treadmill to maybe 45 wins probably lose in the 1st Round or miss the playoffs entirely. Oh, and this guy is due for an extension? Y'all can't be serious.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Greek and Embiid are significantly younger than Jimmy not to mention better players c'mon now :mjlol:

OKC ain't doing shyt post-Durant. Period. None of these situations are like Minnesota's so I'm not sure what you getting at.

If I was the Wolves I'd trade Jimmy for shooters and defenders. I'd pick up a rim protecting center and move KAT to PF. I'd give Wiggins the reigns to show out, although a lot of y'all have given up on Wiggins he's a natural talent and before Butler got there he was showing development as a P&R ball handler. I'd put Teague on the trade block and hope a team like Phoenix bites. I'd fire Thibs and pick up a coach like Ettore Messina, who comes from a culture of player development, defense, and ball movement.

I'd rather do that than keep a malcontent All-Star who is nearing 30 and doesn't fit with my squads timeline or skillsets just to treadmill to maybe 45 wins probably lose in the 1st Round or miss the playoffs entirely. Oh, and this guy is due for an extension? Y'all can't be serious.

LMAO

THIS nikka STILL BELIEVES IN WIGGINS
AND MENTIONING STATS HE PUT UP
ON A BUM ASS TEAM.

IM DONE.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Win games ... you know .. like they did like last year :what:

Perhaps people like you don't value that ... and that’s fine ... perhaps you value teams that “get along” and play pattycakes with eachother better :manny:

And lol @ Jimmy NOT fitting on this team ... as if the best player is supposed to aquise to the lesser players and not the other way around .... WEEDPLATE n TINMAN don’t “fit” next to winning .... that’s the problem
They aren't winning shyt. There's no point in being a treadmill team.

Wiggins and KAT are 23 and 22 years old respectively, ridiculously talented. Trade Jimmy for depth and picks and rebuild. The Wolves problem is they got impatient because of their playoff drought when they could have had a core 5 of Dunn, LaVine, Wiggins, Markannen, and Towns. They probably wouldn't make the playoffs but down the line would have potential for bigger things.