Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

calh45

Cal
Daps
This must hurt his stock.

Sure you'll get a great scorer but if ANYTHING doesn't go as he wants.. he may sit out games, demand a trade, use the media to cause issues. How is this helping his team win.

Issue is: he thinks he's LeBron, KD, Steph.

But he is: Klay (no disrespect to Klay he a straight beast but not a franchise player), Kat, Embiid

He's just not as special and good as everybody around him keeps telling him he is so they can travel-chill-hang with him for free, and then there's the agent who keeps whispering in his ear how he should earn MORE than KD etc.

Breh is delusional, he's highly talented but just this.. sitting out games while healthy.. says he's no leader and other GM's/players/fans see it too.

He's not even Klay. Comparing him to Klay is a compliment. He's new age Melo.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the first time I'm hearing nikkas don't fw Jimmy. :ohhh:
I thought he just had problems with Towns and then Wiggins after he seemed to take shots at both their work ethic.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This the first time I'm hearing nikkas don't fw Jimmy. :ohhh:
I thought he just had problems with Towns and then Wiggins after he seemed to take shots at both their work ethic.

He apparently had static with Rose 3 years ago. He's last year in Chicago he tried to hold a Wade/Butler vs the rest of the squad divide. He's an all around strange guy. Basically a 6'7 Cousins

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He’s a punk. The people who glorify him are Kobe/MJ Stans who are obsessed with the ultra talented dikkhead persona which is what Butler is trying to portray himself as yet he’s not even remotely valuable enough to pull that off

Yeah never mind the fact he has earned everything every step of the way how hard he had to work to get to this point right :camby: