Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Jimmy can force this anyway he wants. Why would he want to go to Miami when it's a rebuilding situation. Miami's "stars" aren't legit stars. Butler ain't getting younger, he needs to go spend his prime years on a contender.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Butler was the 30th pick. If you have good scouts you can find guys late.

Butler - 30th pick
Josh Richardson - 40th pick
Fred Van Vleet - Undrafted
Dragic - 45th pick
Jeremy Lin - Undrafted
Wesley Matthews - Undrafted
Clint Capela - 25th pick
Caris LeVert - 20th pick
Dejounte Murray - 29th pick
Pascal Siakam - 27th pick
OG Anounby - 23th pick
Josh Hart - 30th pick
Kyle Kuzma - 27th pick
Larry Nance Jr - 27th pick

Plenty of talent out there if you can draft well.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
4 first rounders :ohhh: :dead:

i had to re-read the shyt on ESPN to see if i was seeing correctly. them brehs feel like (which everyone knows) that whoever wins the west wins the chip and all they have do do is cruise thru the playoffs and pick of GS or have someone else do it (unlikely). But, it;s a now or never scenario. last time the Rockets had a LEGIT title worthy squad, Sam Cassel was running the point.

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
Wow rockets

4 1st round picks

They are so desparate to beat the warriors
I wouldn't call them desperate. Everybody in Houston knows that Morey doesn't believe in building from the draft, so the picks are just extra pieces to move around for him. I don't think 4 late round picks alone should tempt Minnesota. Sure, their have been some talented guys go late, but more often than not, once you get past the first 10 to 15 players in the draft, the talent pool significantly decreases.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I am reading Minny board. They don't like it. They make good points. Harden has an ageless game. Butler should still be effective by 2023. 2025 is the only decent pick. They want something from a team like Washington or Miami. Not the Rockets
Besides that, history has shown Daryl Morey will make shrewd moves to tinker with the roster and remain at least a playoff team. It would be dumb to expect this roster to look the same in 7 years.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wtf would minnesotta do this deal

So they kan get rockets shytty draft picks ..yall actin like harden gonnabe trash in a couple years x they wont be able to put the right pieces around him to remain at minimum a top 4 to 6 option in the west

Meaning those picks will likely b trash anyways depending on the rookie crop coming through

That bein said I guess it's better then nothin but this shouldnt be a no brainer for the wolves unless they throw in Gordon x melo etc