Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Four future first round picks from the rockets is fair. They can have our 29th picks for the next four years
Tread lightly breh...

Say this trade goes down and Jimmy leaves, yal going to be wishing yal had those picks, because depth wise yal already fading and nobody sees Houston as a threat to win shyt how they're currently constructed. This deal could be a disaster for Houston in a few years

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'll always take talent over picks. Let the Rockets bury themselves more with this bum squad and call them back in february.

The picks are probably trash and they just maxed 2 players in their early 20s, I don't know why they would take that. If I'm the Wolves, I want guys like Lavine, Dunn and Lauri for him :sas2:

:wtb:

I didn't know those players magically moved from the bulls to the rockets.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
D’Antoni don’t play rookies and we’re a top 5 team in the league. Ain’t much value at that pick for us.

I hear you, but its not even guaranteed that butler resigns with Houston. I wouldn’t doubt it, but he wants a max contract, and I’m hesitant on giving a 29 year old with bad knees who played under thibs forever the brinks truck

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Wouldn't be the next 4 years though since you can't trade back to back pick. Plus Butler could just decide to leave & CP3 getting older :patrice:

butler wouldn't leave tho IMO. the rockets would have his bird rights, and they'd be able to offer him his money. plus he from houston anyways. and no state tax either :blessed:

e001

Superstar
Daps
:wtb:

I didn't know those players magically moved from the bulls to the rockets.

I'm not saying they have an obligation to make a deal with Houston, I just said I'd rather get talent in return, which the Rockets obviously don't have.

Their deal with the Bulls was shortsighted in the first place.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I am reading Minny board. They don't like it. They make good points. Harden has an ageless game. Butler should still be effective by 2023. 2025 is the only decent pick. They want something from a team like Washington or Miami. Not the Rockets