Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I cant even laugh at houston if they do this :francis: but this sounds oohh so familiar....."Picks will be in the 20s it wont matter", "the window is now"..naaa put some protection on them picks ...

But i cant imagine paying a 30+ trio jimmy/cp3 and harden a combined 120 mill in one season with no draft pick :picard:

Daps
:russ: You just a greedy b*stard.
Like the homie @Reid2Achieve said, why would Thibs do this? Future picks that have undetermined value don't alleviate the immediate troubles that he and the team find themselves in; he's fighting to keep his job in the here and now. Letting go of his only playoff ticket in Butler for shyt in the future, is only signing his own death certificate.

:manny:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Like the homie @Reid2Achieve said, why would Thibs do this? Future picks that have undetermined value don't alleviate the immediate troubles that he and the team find themselves in; he's fighting to keep his job in the here and now. Letting go of his only playoff ticket in Butler for shyt in the future, is only signing his own death certificate.

:manny:

The owner assured Butler he would be traded. Thibs has no leverage anymore.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I cant even laugh at houston if they do this :francis: but this sounds oohh so familiar....."Picks will be in the 20s it wont matter", "the window is now"..naaa put some protection on them picks ...

But i cant imagine paying a 30+ trio jimmy/cp3 and harden a combined 120 mill in one season with no draft pick :picard:

The owner is the one telling More to do it. That Melo pickup was disgusting and they followed it with Michael Carter-Williams :mjlol:

e001

Superstar
Daps
I'll always take talent over picks. Let the Rockets bury themselves more with this bum squad and call them back in february.

The picks are probably trash and they just maxed 2 players in their early 20s, I don't know why they would take that. If I'm the Wolves, I want guys like Lavine, Dunn and Lauri for him :sas2:

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t make sense for Thibbs you do this unless they’re offering him some sort of contract extension that’s would bolster his job security ... otherwise you gotta get a player back to try to fill that hole at the wing... now if it’s just Gordon and the picks ..THATS a deal i’d do in a heartbeat if I’m Minnesota

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Well Jimmy it was nice knowing ya. I'm not sure this is a good trade for Houston to be honest. Jimmy isn't that catch and shoot player. I can't see him standing there watching Harden dribble. Hell what am I talking about. I thought the same thing about Chris paul and it worked wonders. Make the trade.

Daps
The owner assured Butler he would be traded. Thibs has no leverage anymore.
And Taylor is even more desperate for Minny to be in the playoffs - KAT and Wiggins aren't taking up a majority % of the cap for the team just to loiter around in the lottery. Unless they're getting back pieces of value that will help them this season, it doesn't make much sense for him to go through with this deal. Unless, of course, he plans on hitting the reset button.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The first two picks might be in the 20's the last two might even be lottery...old nicca with big contracts :russ: