Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Houston realized they needed more defense and a lock-down defender in the starting lineup

They don't have much of a choice

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
And Taylor is even more desperate for Minny to be in the playoffs - KAT and Wiggins aren't taking up a majority % of the cap for the team just to loiter around in the lottery. Unless they're getting back pieces of value that will help them this season, it doesn't make much sense for him to go through with this deal. Unless, of course, he plans on hitting the reset button.

with them 4 picks, the wolves should be able to rebuild fairly easy since they will be lottery bound themselves. they'll have a shytload of picks when it's all said and done. and KAT and weed plate are locked in, so it's not like they can do shyt if they wanna jump ship anyways. however, I'm sure the wolves would love to move weed plate if possible.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
And Taylor is even more desperate for Minny to be in the playoffs - KAT and Wiggins aren't taking up a majority % of the cap for the team just to loiter around in the lottery. Unless they're getting back pieces of value that will help them this season, it doesn't make much sense for him to go through with this deal. Unless, of course, he plans on hitting the reset button.

Wiggins wants to be moved as well from what we heard from CF and Wolves beat people.

Likely that Rockets picks would be attached to move him.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so if this deal goes thru in 2019 the rockets are going to be paying jimmy like $30M a year, CP3 $38M a year, harden $38M a year and capela $17M. so that's like $120M between just 4 players. and I would assume they'd have to move eric gordon and brandon knight. but if they keep one of them, this team is gonna be so maxed out cap wise it won't even be funny.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They likely to miss the playoffs this year. This gives them a package especially to sign someone for 2020.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
will adam silver step in and :camby: this deal like the cp3 to the lakers deal?

It's been almost a decade and y'all still can't figure out why that deal got cancelled?:huhldup:

The NBA was controlling the Hornets at the time with Stern as acting owner.

Stern had the authority to kill the deal because the league owns the Hornets, having purchased the franchise from George Shinn in 2010. Until now, league officials had granted autonomy to the Hornets’ front office to make personnel decisions it deemed appropriate. This was the first time the league has stepped in.

Rockets and Wolves aren't being run by the commissioner.

Stern Vetoes Chris Paul’s Trade to the Lakers

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Wiggins wants to be moved as well from what we heard from CF and Wolves beat people.

Likely that Rockets picks would be attached to move him.
Do you post on Clutchfans? I don't have an account but I lurk there from time & those cacs are melting down on there. :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'll always take talent over picks. Let the Rockets bury themselves more with this bum squad and call them back in february.

The picks are probably trash and they just maxed 2 players in their early 20s, I don't know why they would take that. If I'm the Wolves, I want guys like Lavine, Dunn and Lauri for him :sas2:
:mjlol: