Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Highkey I gained a lot of respect for this nikka. Either them two bums need to step up or he need to go to a situation where he can play on his own team with other like minded players.

Stanbase wise the Knicks make the most sense, team wise heats make sense tho he can take over when Wade leaves and Riles would be :ahh: around a player this intense.

Daps
4Q9UmahofrGAkAHe-XMhG0wMWr03sOYnaXFDp1umHII.jpg

All of the associated fukkery that's come outta this whole situation :mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That role player is a 3 time champ, DPOY, 3 time allstar..

What Jimmy accomplish again? You impressed with nikkas who talk shyt and don’t have a leg to stand on.. That’s your guy? :mjlol:

Foh B :fukkouttahereb:

:scust:THIS STAN REALLY COMPARING TOP 50 (MAYBE)
TO JIMMY fukkING BUTLER?

THIS THREAD IS THE TWILIGHT ZONE.
:devil:
:evil:

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Jimmy's my favorite player, and I love everything he stands for, but he's gotta be careful not to alienate himself, 'cause while we joke and have fun about him being a real one and all that basketball-machismo shyt, the number of teams willing to spend top dollar on a near 30-year-old (with even older legs), who while talented isn't a transcendent type, with such a no-holds-barred disposition, is only dwindling.

This shyt has happened in Chicago, and now in Minny, and it's all well and good saying that more players need to have his mentality, unfortunately, that's not how the world works - everywhere he goes he'll encounter another KAT, and another Wiggins, and this drama will repeat itself, and Jimmy will be stuck in Groundhog Day (minus the money he could be making).

:manny:
Shyt seems like a generational difference.

Older players even if they don't like the way he moves or think he could be more politically correct...they still respect it.

I just don't get how his life story alone doesn't motivate his teammates.
Somebody who went from homeless to JC to the 30th pick to now a max player. Shyt is :wow:
No under the table money no agents with loans no shoe money...none of that. Just up from the gutter. :wow:

I'd be ashamed of myself if I was his teammate and not puttin in the same work he does every day to improve.