Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You bout the biggest clown on the coli, Jimmy is a cancer everywhere he goes..

nikka haven’t proved shyt but be a tier 2 talent talkin like his A1 steak sauce

Foh :camby:

:dead: YOU STAN A LITERAL ROLE PLAYER
WHO TALKS MORE shyt
THAN ANYONE IN THE LEAGUE.

Karl Anthony Towns and PG were on the third team too fool, what's your point? Also Steph didn't deserve to be on the third team while DeMar made 2nd. Also if you're insinuating Jimmy is somehow on Steph's level you're an idiot.

But lemme clarify my initial point further for slow folks like Zeu$ tho so it doesn't get confused, Jimmy is out here acting like he's one of the top game changing players in the league, but he's still yet to prove he can even lead a team past reaching an 8th seed.

In conclusion, you should probably continue lurking

1. JIMMY IS A TOP 10 PLAYER.
2. BULLS WERE THE 3RD SEED IN 2015
3. JIMMY WAS A TOP 3 MVP CANDIDATE LAST SEASON
BEFORE HE GOT HURT.

GO SIT THE fukk DOWN SOME WHERE.

:devil:
:evil:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps

1. JIMMY IS A TOP 10 PLAYER.
2. BULLS WERE THE 3RD SEED IN 2015
3. JIMMY WAS A TOP 3 MVP CANDIDATE LAST SEASON
BEFORE HE GOT HURT.

GO SIT THE fukk DOWN SOME WHERE.

:devil:
:evil:

:scust:

1. No.
2. True, I forgot they picked up Pau that year and did a little damage. Then next year didn’t even make the playoffs with the basketball god Jimmy Buckets + Pau + D Rose in a weak eastern conference. And then Jimmy pushed Rose out of Chicago. And then he proceeded to continue playing .500 basketball and complaining and alienating his teammates until he got traded. My apologies, I forgot about that season :pachaha:
3. No.

Also just a fun fact, Jimmy Butler has only played more than 67 game twice in his gotdamn career. Talkin bout “before he got hurt”, HE STAYS HURT

Next

Last edited:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Jimmy Buckets is a rare breed in today's NBA. I miss him in Chicago..he earned his superstar status the hard way. fukk what yall heard.

I would feel slighted too if Wiggins and KAT getting rewarded with Max contracts for being soft ass stat padders that spend time posing on IG and playing Forenight; knowing that your the heart and soul of the team.

It's a simple as this

Jimmy is an Alpha Male
KAT and Wiggins are Beta Males

You can't win when you got bytch nikkas like them on your team. Wiggins should be a top 10 player by now...there's no excuse to be made with all the talent he possess. He plays like he really doesn't enjoy basketball and only does it for the money.

KAT...I don't see him being a game changing player. He'll put up 20-30 but his defense is laughably bad.

I wish there was video of this practice. I would pay money to see it lol

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
PJ Tucker is a good role player but in the playoffs when Harden gets tired, you need another ISO player and that is Jimmy Butler. He can not only defend but give you buckets on the other end. Who knows if Chris Paul is healthy or not, you cant count on that. You make this move if you are the Rockets

Daps
Jimmy is trying to be an alpha, but he has 2nd option talent. He ain't this good to be doing all of this. Rondo called him out on this awhile back.
You think Jimmy's not an alpha because he's a "2nd option talent", and "he ain't this good to be doing all of that", and you use Rondo calling him out on this as a reference point...... Rondo.

You can't [intentionally] write this level of comedy.

:lolbron: