Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Please let Jimmy Buckets call these hoe ass nikkas out again on national TV :blessed:

Even better...what if the breh lowkey a Coli poster :banderas:

Imagine that round 2 interview with Rachel...:lolbron:

"So Jimmy, since we last spoke, how has the dynamic changed between you and your star teammates?" :jbhmm:

"What?" :dahell:

"Sorry :whoa: I meant to say...How are things between you, KAT and Andrew Wiggins?" :feedme:

"Who?" :mindblown:

"Your teammates on the Timberwolves..." :sadcam:

"Oh...you mean Tin Man and Weed Plate?" :mjlol:

:dwillhuh:

*internet broken*

*sounds of Glen Taylor weeping softly in the background at the $340 million L he just took*

Daps
Jimmy's my favorite player, and I love everything he stands for, but he's gotta be careful not to alienate himself, 'cause while we joke and have fun about him being a real one and all that basketball-machismo shyt, the number of teams willing to spend top dollar on a near 30-year-old (with even older legs), who while talented isn't a transcendent type, with such a no-holds-barred disposition, is only dwindling.

This shyt has happened in Chicago, and now in Minny, and it's all well and good saying that more players need to have his mentality, unfortunately, that's not how the world works - everywhere he goes he'll encounter another KAT, and another Wiggins, and this drama will repeat itself, and Jimmy will be stuck in Groundhog Day (minus the money he could be making).

:manny:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
U coli nikkas kill me, the way y'all mad at Jimmy.

u same brain dead morons will be in a Timberwolves thread days from now calling KAT and Wiggins "Tinman" and "Weed plate":mjlol:

THIS shyt WEIRD AS HELL.

THESE SAME nikkaS WERE CHEERING KAWHI
WHEN HE QUIT ON HIS TEAM
LAST SEASON.

JIMMY LEAVES IT ALL ON THE COURT EVERY NIGHT.
:devil:
:evil:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You are full of shyt. The Wolves was fighting for the 4th seed when Butler was healthy. The Bulls were ass without Butler. Complete ass.

Yo people dapped this garbage :dead: that was the point

and the terrible bulls bust jimmy butler ass :pachaha:

don't nobody give a fukk about being no 3-4 seed in february the t wolves were habitually losing to lottery teams with jimmy playing being a 3 seed don't mean jack with 30-35 games left.

Daps
And Jimmy is about to be on his 3rd team in 3 years. Leaving on bad terms once again. So.......

And last I checked, the Bulls were up 2-0 before Rondo got hurt. Where was Jimmy at the next 4 games?

Rondo outplayed Lillard and sweeping Portland, while Jimmy getting culo blasted by Houston.
giphy.gif

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
A few years from now this practice story is going to be even more hilarious when people change random shyt about it.

"I heard he pulled 3 random office workers & a janitor out there with him & beat the starters like a drum while telling them they all weren't shyt. Had KATs ex sitting courtside watching & cheering the whole time. KAT left the building crying" type of shyt :wow:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

:dead: YOU STAN A LITERAL ROLE PLAYER
WHO TALKS MORE shyt
THAN ANYONE IN THE LEAGUE.

1. JIMMY IS A TOP 10 PLAYER.
2. BULLS WERE THE 3RD SEED IN 2015
3. JIMMY WAS A TOP 3 MVP CANDIDATE LAST SEASON
BEFORE HE GOT HURT.

GO SIT THE fukk DOWN SOME WHERE.

:devil:
:evil:

That role player is a 3 time champ, DPOY, 3 time allstar..

What Jimmy accomplish again? You impressed with nikkas who talk shyt and don’t have a leg to stand on.. That’s your guy? :mjlol:

Foh B :fukkouttahereb:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
A few years from now this practice story is going to be even more hilarious when people change random shyt about it.

"I heard he pulled 3 random office workers & a janitor out there with him & beat the starters like a drum while teeling they all weren't shyt. Had KATs ex sitting courtside watching & cheering the whole time. KAT left the building crying" type of shyt :wow:

It's going to be like the Monty Python 4 Yorkshiremen sketch.

The version of him + the one arm man, the blind man, the wheelchair guy and midget, spotting team WigKat 20, with the midget posting up Kat and they still win by double digits. All the while the blind man guide dog, spends most of the time playing dead. The wheelchair guy wheelchair cannot get out of first gear, the one arm man has a broken hand and the vicodin poppin alcoholic midget

Daps
He’s ruining not only his trade value but free agent value next summer. Tread carefully jimmy
He's trying to get off the team on purpose because it's messing up his money. God damn how many times are y'all stupid dudes gonna say shyt that doesn't make sense
What @d3323 is saying makes perfect sense. What, you think this drama is going to increase his market value?

camron.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The way some of y'all talk you'd think this man was slightly above average at best.

Just because he isn't KD, Curry, or LeBron and just because the media doesn't ride his dikk doesn't mean he's not a great player.

Some nikka in here said "would be the third player at best on a championship contender" lmaoooo WTF?

To me there is a certain level of insecurity in a man when another man being outwardly confident in his abilities and the hard work he puts in rubs them the wrong way.