Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yea...They moving Jimmy's ass TODAY!

:russ:
Wanna bet?

What we betting?

tumblr_ole6nlXKk11u1ljrzo1_500.gif

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
if they trade butler, they know they won't get anything worth a damn...cause teams know they desperate

jerry west and the clippers can offer them nikkas Boban Marajanovic & avery bradley and the wolves would probably do it at this point
BOBAN IS A LEGEND. HOW DARE YOU

I mean, Bradley and Wes Johnson for Butler seems fair. Jerry could toss in Gallo as a sweetener :lolbron:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
@FireDwaneCasey We thought Andrew Wiggins was going to be Vince Carter 2.0, but he's Mo Pete 2.0 with the effort of Vince Carter near the end of his run in Toronto:francis:
shyt is already looking like an episode out of Survivor's Remorse :mjlol: All this drama and not a moment of game time.

This is way better than Survivor's Remorse, I threw that show in the bushes after 2 episodes :wow:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
if they trade butler, they know they won't get anything worth a damn...cause teams know they desperate

jerry west and the clippers can offer them nikkas Boban Marajanovic & avery bradley and the wolves would probably do it at this point

Bradley signed as an UFA though. Can't be traded til December

At this point they are only getting 1 player and a 2nd round pick. Heck, Gasol and the raptors protected pick :mjgrin:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@FireDwaneCasey We thought Andrew Wiggins was going to be Vince Carter 2.0, but he's Mo Pete 2.0 with the effort of Vince Carter near the end of his run in Toronto:francis:

This is way better than Survivor's Remorse, I threw that show in the bushes after 2 episodes :wow:

Y’all thought he would be T-Mac reincarnated but got Corey Maggette :umad:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy's my favorite player, and I love everything he stands for, but he's gotta be careful not to alienate himself, 'cause while we joke and have fun about him being a real one and all that basketball-machismo shyt, the number of teams willing to spend top dollar on a near 30-year-old (with even older legs), who while talented isn't a transcendent type, with such a no-holds-barred disposition, is only dwindling.

This shyt has happened in Chicago, and now in Minny, and it's all well and good saying that more players need to have his mentality, unfortunately, that's not how the world works - everywhere he goes he'll encounter another KAT, and another Wiggins, and this drama will repeat itself, and Jimmy will be stuck in Groundhog Day (minus the money he could be making).

:manny:
Damn, so you saying he better pump his breaks before he Lupe Fiasco's himself in the NBA?
:lupe:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Jimmy ain't getting traded :mjlol:
Also Jimmy ain't the blame

Not letting go Jimmy is understandable, without him Wolves ain't going nowhere:russ:
I'm pretty sure Thibs would've gave Jimmy that $190 Million Max if it was truly up to him:francis:But the owner fuk'd that up