Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Reports from beat writers in Houston are saying we dusted off trade talks with Minny since they aren’t getting anywhere with Miami. They want us to send Tucker though but we aren’t stupid. I think if we trade Gordon plus a couple of bench role players it will be just enough to go back to game 7 in the wcf where anything could happen.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
M

minny wants both Tucker & Gordon. Morey is playing hardball though since they don’t have any leverage
Sounds like Morey is being stupid. Tucker and Gordan combined ain't worth Butler. Butler overrated but he better than both those guys combined.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
M

minny wants both Tucker & Gordon. Morey is playing hardball though since they don’t have any leverage

Its not about that,its about how he chose Houston over Toronto in free agency in 2017 cuz he felt the Rockets were closer to winning right now and then a year later hes traded to a lottery team :russ:

So basically he would have taken less to be on a lottery team :lolbron:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
outside of Miami and somewhat the clippers, those other organizations are not a fit for jimmy cause they don't want to win

Dude don't care about winning he wants his 5 year max , t wolves invested in towns and wiggins they can't afford 3 max players.Jimmy wanted no parts of the lakers cuz lebron there which contradicts the "I want to win" narrative the lakers closer to winning than any of these teams.

stephan a said jimmy never wanted to be in minnesota he was gonna ask for a trade whether they maxed him or not, he woulda got his money then tried to bounce

if he cared about winning the bum ass knicks & nets wouldn't be on his trade list he wants a big market.Glad the bulls traded this nikka or they'd be dealing wit this bullshyt right now

if miami gets him they'll never get out the 2nd round if jimmy the top dog , mark my words

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo people dapped this garbage :dead: that was the point

and the terrible bulls bust jimmy butler ass :pachaha:

don't nobody give a fukk about being no 3-4 seed in february the t wolves were habitually losing to lottery teams with jimmy playing being a 3 seed don't mean jack with 30-35 games left.

a few things:

1. i love lavine's game...if he can stay healthy and get consistent...dude could be an all-star
2. jimmy goes right 98% of the time :francis::yeshrug:
3. scottie, horace, and harper hang out together? :mjgrin:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
a few things:

1. i love lavine's game...if he can stay healthy and get consistent...dude could be an all-star
2. jimmy goes right 98% of the time :francis::yeshrug:
3. scottie, horace, and harper hang out together? :mjgrin:

Lavine gonna average 21-24 ppg this season watch, he been the most impressive bulls player in preseason

Scottie and horace been tight since the 80's both bulls ambassadors they be at games and horace be on some pre/post game shows, harper was just there that night but he tight with pippen too