Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
What kind of mental gymnastics are you trying to play here my brutha?

“We made that deal knowing two things. One, we’d never had a center in Golden State or a rim protector, when I was there anyway. So, with eyes on the future, if we can get him healthy, get him back. We shut Steph down at the time. :picard: And we knew that we had to fall into those bottom seven spots to get our pick, and that was really important to us. Tanking? I guess. It was a conscious decision we made to shoot for next year. I think you have to, as a franchise, do what’s best for the franchise. And sometimes, that means securing your draft pick if you can.”

This is YOUR assistant GM stating that YOUR 2015 championship team was built up and reinforced by tanking ...lmao ... it doesn’t even matter what I think nikka ... this is what YOUR executives have no problem proclaiming.... I don’t know why you’re so ashamed of it .. it worked .... :yeshrug: ... this is why GS has one of the best front offices I the leauge .. they understand how to be multiversed in their approach ..they “get it”

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Cuz these coli clowns some docile lames vicariously living thru jimmy, let anybody else pull this bullshyt they'd get blazed these fools got pom poms on :deadmanny:

Jimmy a good player, but leading 2 different teams to 8 seeds that were clinched on the last day of the season aint worth this headache he aint jordan roasting teammates while winning championships this jimmy butler.
You are full of shyt. The Wolves was fighting for the 4th seed when Butler was healthy. The Bulls were ass without Butler. Complete ass.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What kind of mental gymnastics are you trying to play here my brutha?

“We made that deal knowing two things. One, we’d never had a center in Golden State or a rim protector, when I was there anyway. So, with eyes on the future, if we can get him healthy, get him back. We shut Steph down at the time. :picard: And we knew that we had to fall into those bottom seven spots to get our pick, and that was really important to us. Tanking? I guess. It was a conscious decision we made to shoot for next year. I think you have to, as a franchise, do what’s best for the franchise. And sometimes, that means securing your draft pick if you can.”

This is YOUR assistant GM stating that YOUR 2015 championship team was built up and reinforced by tanking ...lmao ... it doesn’t even matter what I think nikka ... this is what YOUR executives have no problem proclaiming.... I don’t know why you’re so ashamed of it .. it worked .... :yeshrug: ... this is why GS has one of the best front offices I the leauge .. they understand how to be multiversed in their approach ..they “get it”
Steph had ankle problems so they shut him down. The tank was on after the allstar break. It was obvious the playoffs wasn't happening.

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Breh you realize Curry was also all nba third team last year, what a terrible tier to be in huh:mjlit:

ya'll stay talking straight nothingness in here. Its a big reason I just lurk this section usually.

Karl Anthony Towns and PG were on the third team too fool, what's your point? Also Steph didn't deserve to be on the third team while DeMar made 2nd. Also if you're insinuating Jimmy is somehow on Steph's level you're an idiot.

But lemme clarify my initial point further for slow folks like Zeu$ tho so it doesn't get confused, Jimmy is out here acting like he's one of the top game changing players in the league, but he's still yet to prove he can even lead a team past reaching an 8th seed.

In conclusion, you should probably continue lurking

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Steph had ankle problems so they shut him down. The tank was on after the allstar break. It was obvious the playoffs wasn't happening.
Hey bruthaman.. you’re literally trying to argue against your own front office leadership at this point so this is where I exit :hubie:

everybody here can see what that quote from YOUR front office member says except you ...that... in itself tells us all what we need to know :shaq2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Hey bruthaman.. you’re literally trying to argue against your own front office leadership at this point so this is where I exit :hubie:

everybody here can see what that quote from YOUR front office member says except you ...that... in itself tells us all what we need to know :shaq2:
I never said the team didn't tank. I said they never missed the playoffs on purpose.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Karl Anthony Towns and PG were on the third team too fool, what's your point? Also Steph didn't deserve to be on the third team while DeMar made 2nd. Also if you're insinuating Jimmy is somehow on Steph's level you're an idiot.

But lemme clarify my initial point further for slow folks like Zeu$ tho so it doesn't get confused, Jimmy is out here acting like he's one of the top game changing players in the league, but he's still yet to prove he can even lead a team past reaching an 8th seed.

In conclusion, you should probably continue lurking

You a dense fukk. You said he has 3rd team all nba skill like thats a slight when you have a former mvp right there. all that other bullshyt you talking to try to weasel out of your wack ass comment is pointless. Being 3rd team all nba isn't a slight no matter you trying to make it seem like being in the literally top 3 or so percent of NBA is mediocre. Who gives a fukk if he has a ego. All those nikkas should have egos. They are the best at what they do even bench warmers.

And you acting like 22/5/5 with defense isn't a top game changing player :mjlol: youd be as shyt a gm as a poster apparently.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a fan you should only care about the team winning. MJ punched Kerr in practice and never got backlash because he won.
Won TITLES. Also it is a different landscape. And Jordan didn’t do it after demanding a trade either nor did he set up a staged interview after.

Do you need your co workers to motivate you to do better at your job :jbhmm:
Great leaders know how to motivate their teammates. :yeshrug:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You a dense fukk. You said he has 3rd team all nba skill like thats a slight when you have a former mvp right there. all that other bullshyt you talking to try to weasel out of your wack ass comment is pointless. Being 3rd team all nba isn't a slight no matter you trying to make it seem like being in the literally top 3 or so percent of NBA is mediocre. Who gives a fukk if he has a ego. All those nikkas should have egos. They are the best at what they do even bench warmers.

And you acting like 22/5/5 with defense isn't a top game changing player :mjlol: youd be as shyt a gm as a poster apparently.

You have a former MVP who didn't deserve to be there on the third team, but you also had an overrated stat chaser like Towns on there too. Again, you completely missed the point of the 1st vs 3rd team comparison by acting like Steph represents third team level talent while ignoring the fact that Towns is on there, so I tried to simplify it for your dumbass.

Jimmy's skills and track record ain't good enough to be acting like he's acting, period. Lebron, KD, AD, Kawhi, those type dudes I could understand acting like that, Jimmy ain't on that level at all.

And 22/5/5 aren't some crazy elite numbers bytch. PG averaged 22/6/3 last year and got bounced in the first round, just like Jimmy, FOH

Again, you're not good at this, go back to lurking

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They have to trade him after he pulled this stunt today, right?

• Dap
Reactions: IVS