Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The tank was after it was obvious the playoffs wasn't happening to keep the pick.
Tanking Is simply a means to improve your draft stock ... that’s it that’s all ... if you are slotted for the 12th pick (meaning out of the playoffs) and you sit your starters due to “fatigue” in order to boost your draft pick to the top 5 (like we see bottom feeders do every march) THATS TANKING ..period .. all this ol “welllll we wasn’t gone make the playoffs anyways” shyt is Irrelevant because had you not blatantly & disgustingly tanked your team would unquestionably have been worse off... I didn’t even mention that having a high second rounder (the 35th pick) in that 2012 draft allowed you nikkas to acquire Draymond also lol that’s 3/5th’s of your first title teams starting lineup built off TANKING:scust:...

Your owner was right when he said they were miles ahead of everyone ....because unlike most teams they understood the inherent value of the tank game just as good as the legandary Heinkie did :blessed:R.I.P Him

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Tanking Is simply a means to improve your draft stock ... that’s it that’s all ... if you are slotted for the 12th pick (meaning out of the playoffs) and you sit your starters due to “fatigue” in order to boost your draft pick to the top 5 (like we see bottom feeders do every march) THATS TANKING ..period .. all this ol “welllll we wasn’t gone make the playoffs anyways” shyt is Irrelevant because had you not blatantly & disgustingly tanked your team would unquestionably have been worse off... I didn’t even mention that having a high second rounder (the 35th pick) in that 2012 draft allowed you nikkas to acquire Draymond also lol that’s 3/5th’s of your first title teams starting lineup built off TANKING:scust:...

Your owner was right when he said they were miles ahead of everyone ....because unlike most teams they understood the inherent value of the tank game just as good as the legandary Heinkie did :blessed:R.I.P Him
Name a team that tanked itself into a title :sas1:

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who would the Raptors even give up?
I think even if they kept Lowry and had Kawhi, Boston would still be the favorite. Not to mention the polar opposite opposite personalities of Kawhi and Jimmy. I think that “alpha male” complex could cause problems.
Toronto is arguably favorites over Boston WITHOUT Butler. From just a basketball standpoint and ignoring potential chemistry issues having Butler should put them in the Finals. And I would think Butler would have NO issues with Kawhi because Kawhi is giving 100%.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Bulls up 2-0 against the Celtics, Rondo goes down, and Jimmy and D-wade couldn't win not 1 gotdamn game without him, now somehow Jimmy Butler is a basketball god huh :russ:

He's a great player but he got All NBA 1st team ego with All NBA 3rd team skills. Can't lead a team, hasn't won shyt, but causing all kind of problems in the locker room. As of right now he's a cancer in my eyes.

All of that said tho, his personality seems like it would fit the Heat. If he goes there and it's still static, then it's definitely on him

Breh you realize Curry was also all nba third team last year, what a terrible tier to be in huh:mjlit:

ya'll stay talking straight nothingness in here. Its a big reason I just lurk this section usually.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
he hasnt been on a real contender since before rose got hurt.....

this was back when lebron was in miami.....

is he supposed to go out and win the games by himself?
All I'm saying is be a fukking team leader. Get to know your teammates which then could get them to work harder. All that "I did my part in the gym, if they don't do their's oh well" shyt get you nowhere. Companies and businesses go nowhere in life with that mentality. What's he doing more of anyways for all this talk? More weights, more cardio, more shooting, more film study, etc. What?? Or is he just talkin' about who's heart pumps kool aid and who's doesn't?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
All I'm saying is be a fukking team leader. Get to know your teammates which then could get them to work harder. All that "I did my part in the gym, if they don't do their's oh well" shyt get you nowhere. Companies and businesses go nowhere in life with that mentality. What's he doing more of anyways for all this talk? More weights, more cardio, more shooting, more film study, etc. What?? Or is he just talkin' about who's heart pumps kool aid and who's doesn't?

Do you need your co workers to motivate you to do better at your job :jbhmm:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toronto is arguably favorites over Boston WITHOUT Butler. From just a basketball standpoint and ignoring potential chemistry issues having Butler should put them in the Finals. And I would think Butler would have NO issues with Kawhi because Kawhi is giving 100%.
Nah the Celtics are the clear favorites out the east. They got to the ECF last year and bringing back two-all stars. Wouldn’t shock me if they ran thru the east

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can’t force people to care. Wiggins had motivation issues since Kansas. Kat just plays for numbers. Jimmy 28, shyt is probably infuriating. If thibs can’t motivate them, he probably feels it is a lost cause

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah the Celtics are the clear favorites out the east. They got to the ECF last year and bringing back two-all stars. Wouldn’t shock me if they ran thru the east

I think Philly and Toronto are still pushing Boston. I think Toronto should trade for Butler because they have nothing to lose, and I think they end up being neck and neck with Boston if they were to make that deal

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You can’t force people to care. Wiggins had motivation issues since Kansas. Kat just plays for numbers. Jimmy 28, shyt is probably infuriating. If thibs can’t motivate them, he probably feels it is a lost cause
I'mma give KAT another year or two but yeah Wiggins career is going downhill but Jimmy had issues with teammates in Chicago as well so this isn't a first for him. But for all I know Wiggins might put work in the gym as well but him not having a heart during gametime is a completely different matter. Jimmy said lets be honest with each other during that interview.. so I thinking this is about Wiggins not translating on the court anymore and not actual gym workouts.