Jimmy Butler traded to Philly for Robert Covington and Dario Saric. Jimmy plans to re-sign.

Where will Jimmy land?

• New York

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • LA clippers

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • Brooklyn

Votes: 38 14.2%
  • Miami

Votes: 67 25.1%
  • Other

Votes: 77 28.8%

• Total voters

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay my G, be the Kings, Nets or the Knicks and holla at me in 5 years.
:gucci:

Klay, Steph and Barnes are lotto picks.

Y'all traded a lotto pick in Udoh to get Andrew Bogut

Y'all traded a lotto pick in Anthony Randolph to get David Lee

How is someone whose team's recent success is based primarily on the use of lotto picks shytting on a team for looking to obtain lotto picks:beli:

Jimmy would be 30 with a shyt ton of tread on his tires from playing under Thibs, we weren't bout to commit 190M to him in the hopes we could get another all-star talent to play with him, especially when we don't have young talent with that potential.

Bring up David Lee and Iggy like you didn't have young lotto picks developing on the squad already.

We wouldn't have had that with Jimmy.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:gucci:

Klay, Steph and Barnes are lotto picks.

Y'all traded a lotto pick in Udoh to get Andrew Bogut

Y'all traded a lotto pick in Anthony Randolph to get David Lee

How is someone whose team's recent success is based primarily on the use of lotto picks shytting on a team for looking to obtain lotto picks:beli:
The team got lucky with those picks. They was trying to win. It was drafting, trades and free agency. It was a mix but none of it was based off trying to miss the playoffs on purpose. Show me a team that tanked themselves into a title.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The team got lucky with those picks. They was trying to win. It was drafting, trades and free agency. It was a mix but none of it was based off trying to miss the playoffs on purpose. Show me a team that tanked themselves into a title.
You nikkas tanked traded away your most popular player for a guy that was injured mind you to keep your protected pick away from Utah and used that to draft Barnes ... 2/5ths of your first titles starting 5 was the result of blatant TANKING ...please GTFOH with this revisionists self righteous bullshyt ...the bulls made the exact right move trading jimmy

Former Warriors executive: Golden State tanked to get Harrison Barnes
Former Warriors executive: Golden State tanked to get Harrison Barnes

:lolbron:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You nikkas tanked traded away your most popular player for a guy that was injured mind you to keep your protected pick away from Utah and used that to draft Barnes ... 2/5ths of your first titles starting 5 was the result of blatant TANKING ...please GTFOH with this revisionists self righteous bullshyt ...the bulls made the exact right move trading jimmy
Even with Monta we wasn't a playoff team. Trading him wasn't tanking the season. Stop with the revisionist history.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
How is this dude proclaiming himself to be the gold standard in everything but he doesn't have any rings nor any big postseason wins to even speak of:picard: Yeah I'm sure he out-works Wiggins but what player doesn't? He's like your co-worker at the job who's even a manager who can't stop talking about how great is and comes in a tad bit earlier than everyone else but in reality he's never even won 'employee of the month' not once. Hope the Clipps stay away from this diva:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is this dude proclaiming himself to be the gold standard in everything but he doesn't have any rings nor any big postseason wins to even speak of:picard: Yeah I'm sure he out-works Wiggins but what player doesn't? He's like your co-worker at the job who's even a manager who can't stop talking about how great is and comes in a tad bit earlier than everyone else but in reality he's never even won 'employee of the month' not once. Hope the Clipps stay away from this diva:francis:

he hasnt been on a real contender since before rose got hurt.....

this was back when lebron was in miami.....

is he supposed to go out and win the games by himself?