Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

Superstar
Daps
I cant wait to see Jimmy use this as a reason to rip into his new teammates and question their heart and committment to winning :dead:

I can imagine, by mid-season, Jimmy’s teammates getting into a time machine to beat jimmy to practice. They step out in 1973 and Jimmy is waiting, with the 3rd stringers, tapping his watch with the buckle end of a belt.

:mjlol:

Chris Paul, Zaza, draymond, and Bobby Portis need to team up so we can have an all a$$hole team coached by Thibs lmao. Wiggins should be the starting 2 guard just to see the camera cuts of them all taking they shyt out on him during timeouts.

Last edited:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Naw. This mentality is the only reason we even know who jimmy Butler is. :myman:

Dude had 0 stars coming out of high school. ZERO https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2008/jimmy-butler-18956

Went to a Jewish college in Wisconsin after he was at a juco :mindblown: and balled the fukk out. (Marquette University (/mɑːrˈkɛt/) is a privateJesuit research university in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.)

Was drafted at age 22 at pick 30 which is old as fukk for a first rounder.

Barely played his first two years and didn’t start until year 3.

Became a 4 time all star and max player since then. :banderas:

Yet u have the audacity to call him a cornball :camby:.

He lives and breathes work ethic, every little thing he does makes him better. He’s not the fastest, smartest or most athletic nikka in the league, yet still is better than everyone else bc he outworks them. :aicmon:

That’s not cornball behavior that inspirational behavior :salute:

He’s actually hella athletic. Not sure how they missed on a guy with his size, defensive ability and athleticism...cause it’s not like the nikka didn’t have tools

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Jimmy was on a contender team but decided to go to Miami after he claimed he would never play for Miami Heat.

I guess he found his niche, being a best player on a treadmill team and flexing over his less talented teammates :mjlol: