Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dedication? If I hear that one of my co-workers came in 7 hours (!!!) early I‘m sure as hell clowning that breh.

Ok you clown your coworker..and? For what? I dont understand clowning someone that wants to get better at their craft..

Daps
Nah breh this is some try hard look at me I’m working harder than everyone else ass shyt

Corn ball wannabe psycho competitor shyt

Somebody tell me why this is necessary
Hes worth millions, while ur sleeping he’s working. Obviously he’s doing something right. Maybe you should take notes

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Hes worth millions, while ur sleeping he’s working. Obviously he’s doing something right. Maybe you should take notes
Why do you nikkas do this? I’m content with my life and where I’m going :mjlol:

Bu bu but the millions :bryan:

Not every man purpose or path is the same and money don’t define me with it or without it

This isn’t about work ethic it’s a clear attention grab just stop it :snoop:

Last edited:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My job starts at 7 tomorrow, instead of going to bed I might as well head in now and show my coworkers what I'm really about.

Dedication? If I hear that one of my co-workers came in 7 hours (!!!) early I‘m sure as hell clowning that breh.

Exactly :mjlol:

I fukks with jimmy but if anyone does this type of shyt in any other field, they’re getting clowned and side eyed from that point forward.

imagine some new “highly touted” coworker showing up for a meeting 4 hours early with notes and shyt trying to upstage and fukk up shyt for mfs who been there.

Miami isn’t winning shyt anytime soon and if it even was about winning then he would’ve stayed his ass on the 6ers so gtfoh

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:mjlol:This is moral grandstanding because he didn't have to broadcast this shyt. You see this nonsense among grad students and white-collar professionals all the time, "yeah man I put in 10 hours straight, even forgot to eat!"

This line of thinking often ignores the utility/efficiency element of the work being put in. This dude has seen and experienced the downside of this narrow framework because of his experience with Thibs, one would hope he'd gain some nuance at this point.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk how this can make someone upset. Normal person would just not care...

same reason a lot of teammates dont like CP3. because they said everything he did in the locker room always seemed to have an agenda. when things go South (no pun intended) Jimmy wants to be absolved. like "I work harder than everyone on this team so you cant blame me for shyt".

it would be a better look if he didnt do this right out the gate. give yourself some time to get to know your teammates on the court, then hit everyone up and ask "who wants to come in with me at 3am tomorrow?" guarantee he will get some players to come in WITH him. instead it looks like he is trying to show his teammates up rather than lead by example.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
this is a great post. straight P.R. move. I do the same thing from time to time. I call it "building credits". I come home on-time/early every night for 2 weeks so the wife cant really say nothing when I break out with the fellas for a weekend. My boss most of the time got to work early...I would always beat him in. (my office the door before you get to his) after a few hours work, I would disappear or fukk off for the rest of the day. I wasnt working harder than anyone else, in fact less, but perception is reality.

Real life George Costanza

tenor.gif

:russ:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I cant wait to see Jimmy use this as a reason to rip into his new teammates and question their heart and committment to winning :dead:
All while fukking one of their bytches on the side

Matter of fact...this is probably the set up for that

"Whoever is dumb enough to show up to a 10 AM practice at 3:30 AM? He's probably not fukking his bytch right, if at all...." - Jimmy