Jimmy Butler shows up for 10 AM Heat training camp at 3:30 AM

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What culture is that ? not making the playoffs and being an average team year after year when you cant sign LeBron...

The Heat "culture" is so overrated to me :mjlol:

Riles has been a shyt talent evaluator for awhile now and is no longer a shrewd negotiator...The culture is actually just the city,palm trees and South Beach,team has been mediocre and ass for a minute...if they werent near the equator they'd be the Hornets...

Its ok if you change ur mind and just want to live in Miami near the beach and play basketball for a mediokcre team and dont care about wining thats fine,but it makes his word look worthless when heis exit interview he was so adamant about being on a contender in a big market :yeshrug:

he seems to find some good talent in the mid-late rounds and they haven't really been bad enough to get top picks...but dammit he is horrible with contracts. I still don't understand the Waiters, Olynk, Johnson contracts but he got Richardson on a really good deal.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
he seems to find some good talent in the mid-late rounds and they haven't really been bad enough to get top picks...but dammit he is horrible with contracts. I still don't understand the Waiters, Olynk, Johnson contracts but he got Richardson on a really good deal.

The Tyler Johnson contract was just stupid lol....that and the JJ and Olynyk signings just eat away at ur cap space and none of these players are starters or guys that move the needle...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What culture is that ? not making the playoffs and being an average team year after year when you cant sign LeBron...

The Heat "culture" is so overrated to me :mjlol:

Riles has been a shyt talent evaluator for awhile now and is no longer a shrewd negotiator...The culture is actually just the city,palm trees and South Beach,team has been mediocre and ass for a minute...if they werent near the equator they'd be the Hornets...

Its ok if you change ur mind and just want to live in Miami near the beach and play basketball for a mediokcre team and dont care about wining thats fine,but it makes his word look worthless when heis exit interview he was so adamant about being on a contender in a big market :yeshrug:

I think you know what I mean by Heat culture, they play hard, are super well conditioned and certainly have a family atmosphere. They have only had 3 losing seasons since 2003 btw

and like I said, that hard nosed attitude fits Jimmy well - and Im sure Wade sold him hard on such.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Tyler Johnson contract was just stupid lol....that and the JJ and Olynyk signings just eat away at ur cap space and none of these players are starters or guys that move the needle...

I forgot about him also...I would think by now Riley would be transitioning out of the game into a role where he isn't really that involved anymore he's old as hell.....Miami with cap space is literally a threat for damn near every free agent. I would think they would value that cap space more.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I think you know what I mean by Heat culture, they play hard, are super well conditioned and certainly have a family atmosphere. They have only had 3 losing seasons since 2003 btw

and like I said, that hard nosed attitude fits Jimmy well - and Im sure Wade sold him hard on such.

Maybe Wade did have something to do with it im out on Jimmys principals and what he stands for and work ethic non sense lol....Every team plays hard even the bad ones lol...Alot of teams have family atmospheres and and good conditioning programs and trainign staffs etc etc....he wanted to be in Miami make his money and not have to worry about the pressures of winning right now and thats cool.....save the BS speeches and shyt about winning and big markets lol....IF i was a veteran on that team Jimmy couldnt tell me shyt :russ:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I forgot about him also...I would think by now Riley would be transitioning out of the game into a role where he isn't really that involved anymore he's old as hell.....Miami with cap space is literally a threat for damn near every free agent. I would think they would value that cap space more.

They had space post Lebron and couldnt get anyone there.....Miami is a hot spot when they have an established star and are winning.

Maybe Jimmy will be enough to land another guy there but when theyre a non playoff team with no stars they havent been able to land big names :yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had space post Lebron and couldnt get anyone there.....Miami is a hot spot when they have an established star and are winning.

Maybe Jimmy will be enough to land another guy there but when theyre a non playoff team with no stars they havent been able to land big names :yeshrug:

it seems like most dudes have been traded and the good free agent years they weren't involved...I'm not sure if it is rumors or not but it always seems like they are active trying to acquire stars they just don't have the assets or future picks to get it done.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Is he the first to get extra work in?

RYAN-PEARSON-REACTION.gif

Nah but for real. Good for him. Clap for him.